Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Xarn posted:

Well that was an extremely normal page

Death of a friend affects people in different ways.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

Ahaha, goonfleet reminded me about old characters that I had, I went to EVE site to try recover them because I liked the name of one of them and was astounded by questions they ask - Full name? DATE OF BIRTH? are you insane, ccp? :D

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

Honestly their response time is amazing, it was barely 10 minutes as a human went to talk to me

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
I still can't believe I've been playing on and off since 2004 :/

what a retord

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Foehammer007 posted:

I still can't believe I've been playing on and off since 2004 :/

what a retord

June 2003

Not dropping an edgy slur tho'

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica

Rust Martialis posted:

June 2003

Not dropping an edgy slur tho'

is retord a edgy slur

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
i thoughtht it'd be retard

Xarn
Jun 26, 2015
If you change single letter to dance around being told not to drop slurs, yes, it is a slur. Why do I even have to explain this?

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
cause u a retord

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
idiot who the gently caress are you even XARN

Baculus
Oct 25, 2007

I DID A BIG CACA IN MY DRUG STORE DIAPER
guessing foehammer is drunk. I spammed that squid all over m2- btw

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
without reading anythign i hope we are all okay now. rip that guy

Xarn
Jun 26, 2015
So are these the famous cleaned up comms of the imperium after the cultural revolution? :v:

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
rip schaden
^
/ \
\ /
| |
| |
| 0 |
// ||\\
(( // ||
\\)) \\
//|| ))
( )) //
// ((

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
Now I wanna tell u to do something XARN but you can just gently caress off its okay

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
i was gonna buy the guy a replacement red text but i didn't see what it was because now it is a cute kitty :3:

Baculus
Oct 25, 2007

Xarn posted:

So are these the famous cleaned up comms of the imperium after the cultural revolution? :v:

cool your loving jets the dude is obv drunk for obv reasons.

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

Xarn posted:

we should actually have a thread in cspam about the r word because irl i hear it all the time and it makes me uncomfortable but like i can't just always be picking woke internet fights with people or else i'm gonna be "that guy" but anyway lets talk about it in cspam. a guy i always liked just passed away. he was great and we should remember that. cspam is where you go to talk about that stuff. we talk about spaceships and cool people we will miss here

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Stereotype posted:

we should actually have a thread in cspam about the r word

You should get right on that

Baculus
Oct 25, 2007

i recently discovered that despite the claims of a certain literary triumph, not everybody poops

can i swing this into getting people banned for calling me an rear end in a top hat?

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

Rust Martialis posted:

You should get right on that

okay https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3956800

Malefitz
Jun 19, 2018

EVERY TIME GOING posted:

Sad news in elysium as a fellow goon and capsuleer smertrioslol aka Schadenfreud has passed away today from a heart attack.

drat...I didn't know the guy but I definitely recognize the name which says a lot for me.
I'll have a day of reading up on what he had to say to honor his memory.

Guy was my age too, gently caress this poo poo!
:rip:

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

Foehammer007 posted:

is retord a edgy slur

Sorry to intervene, but the reason I even started the conversation with CCP is over a nickname SKULLCRACK FACESMASHER is it a slur?

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
https://zkillboard.com/kill/90190439/ RACK EM :toot:

Pikehead
Dec 3, 2006

Looking for WMDs, PM if you have A+ grade stuff
Fun Shoe

LiberalExtinction posted:

Have a cat.

I think I'm getting better at following fleets around but the other day at M2 I spent more time trying to get into position during TIDI and couldn't hit half the targets being called out. I never thought to maybe warp off and back on the FC. Still, I got to shoot at some Munins and had fun. Rokhs are fun.

It took me two hours in the M2- hull timer battle to realise that the reason I couldn't hit any of the called targets was that I was ~300km away from the fleet I was in - I'd jumped in via titan bridge and warped to the FC, but because I was in potato mode I didn't see the bubbles (and was zoomed all the way out).

I have no idea how I survived. Wasn't until I got nibbled at, called for armor reps and repswarm were like 'lul, wat, you're out of range dumbass' that it sunk in.

Micromancer
Apr 17, 2002

He went out to the store
and when he got back
Roll-marks said .22 Short, jack.
If anything I could say that
this gun was rare
Its covered it sweat,
toilet water, and hair

I'm sorry that your thread is apparently populated by people not very interested in discussing the topic. Recently, I was corrected in another subforum for using the word. I've worked on not using it since. Old habits hard to break etc, but being better means listening to your environment and at least trying to adapt. It's just not that hard.

Xarn
Jun 26, 2015
For foreign languages it can be harder than you'd think -- similarly to how people will swear more than in their native language. That doesn't excuse you from making the effort tho

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

Is.. is that bait? :ohdear:

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Can't believe shad is gone, that's sad. The fireworks outside of M2 ststion looked pretty, so that was nice at least. 32 is so loving young.

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

haha yes, this feels good

Toilet Rascal
These past few pages were something. I am usually a believer in posting, but now I’m rethinking that.

Though Shad was a cool presence and can’t believe he was just a year younger. RIP dude.

Dirk Pitt fucked around with this message at 14:47 on Jan 24, 2021

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

1. failed to complete the tutorial - check
2. hosed up the re enlistment procedure, some of the pictures that I sent to newbies@ might have included entire disk drive and/or my dick - check

feeling optimistic

The Hambulance
Apr 19, 2011

:20bux:

ASK ME ABOUT MY AWESOME STARTUP IDEA

Pillbug
Jesus gently caress, 32 is way too young to go.

Schaden was always fun to be around when I was hanging out with Space Violence. He will be missed.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

Someone on a bad forum coined the phrase "iron ticket" and I like it a lot

Wolfy
Jul 13, 2009

Dalael posted:

Is.. is that bait? :ohdear:
you should definitely post in cspam

Erulisse
Feb 12, 2019

A bad poster trying to get better.
drat, met smertrios in poe discord a few weeks ago and he was always a cool and nice guy. Lighthearted and positive.
Goonspeed you beautiful goon.

Erulisse fucked around with this message at 17:00 on Jan 24, 2021

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

Wolfy posted:

you should definitely post in cspam

The differences between a cspam poster and I are subtle, but they exist. I love to throw poo poo at the walls and see what's sticks. They like to :shrek:

coelomate
Oct 21, 2020

Sekenr posted:

1. failed to complete the tutorial - check
2. hosed up the re enlistment procedure, some of the pictures that I sent to newbies@ might have included entire disk drive and/or my dick - check

feeling optimistic

This is the correct way to start Eve, you've got a bright future ahead of you.

Tsed
Jan 30, 2008

aaaaag drugs

Baculus posted:

are we posting cats in here now? because i have a dwarf cat with a wonky eye who chirps and honestly everyone likes her much more than they like me.

https://i.imgur.com/VWKXSkG.gifv

mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi

Xarn posted:

Well that was an extremely normal page

Sorry about that. Take care of yourselves all. Take care of your friends.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosthula
Mar 23, 2009
I am sorry to hear about the loss of Schaden. If you knew him, please accept my condolences.