Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What would trump have done if he were still prez
This poll is closed.
bombed the boat 10 10.53%
told the beautiful boaters to ram the boat 45 47.37%
https://i.imgur.com/BvIBJji.jpg 40 42.11%
Total: 95 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

aborted fetal matter

Shouldn't it be aborted human babies?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

why doesn't seth rogen maybe make a good movie

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

ben garrison back on his GMO and antivax screeds I see

nature is healing

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

pretty nice tan on that rear end imo

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Really like to both sides the objective truth of reality and brain damaged cultists that believe huge ballot dumps and machine algorithms changed the election outcome against the worst incumbent in American history, despite no evidence ever surfacing over the past 2 months.

Very healthy for the discourse of america to treat the latter opinion as valid and acceptable.

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

you'll have to ask someone else about the size of her cans

wow maybe Fauci shouldnt have been lock step with all the Trump administration policies and help write them too!

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/SerpentineDizzyJerboa-mobile.mp4

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

big old pump

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys
Did the New Radicals actually perform at the inauguration stuff? I don't think I heard anything about it except that it was planned

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

emfive posted:

How is Mar-a-Lago a "golf club"? From the satellite it looks like there's a pool and some tennis courts and a putting green, but there's no golf course.

There's the Trump International not too far away, maybe Mar-a-Lago membership gets you access to that, though I would be surprised if Trump wouldn't demand payment for both.

mar-a-lago is in the flight path of planes taking off an landing at the palm beach international airport so it is constantly being buzzed by jumbo jets lol. trump was able to stop this as President whenever he was there though citing obvious security concerns.

not so much anymore lol

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

I’m skeptical of her qualifications because she can’t even write a poem that rhymes

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

this is the weakest rear end water sip

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

put this in the op

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

UFOTacoMan posted:

this is the weakest rear end water sip

one-handed, sad!

AppleNippleBOB
May 13, 2007

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/740668170460856330/803003495799717955/1_4929314329028722951.mp4

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
tormp1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ofp26_oc4CA&t=88s

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

How old are Faucis kids like 40?

resident
Dec 22, 2005

WE WERE ALL UP IN THAT SHIT LIKE A MUTHAFUCKA. IT'S CLEANER THAN A BROKE DICK DOG.

this reminds me I need to schedule a dr visit for my aborted fetal water booster shot

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

man i'm panicking about facemasks again bc of worries that the new variants demand better masks vs the seeming impossibility of telling actual standards-meeting masks vs fake ones for sale

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

whoa

Pryor on Fire
May 14, 2013

they don't know all alien abduction experiences can be explained by people thinking saving private ryan was a documentary

man i wish i was getting free corn from the government, that would increase my standard of living substantially

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

https://i.imgur.com/u7riCG1.mp4

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

tacodaemon posted:

man i'm panicking about facemasks again bc of worries that the new variants demand better masks vs the seeming impossibility of telling actual standards-meeting masks vs fake ones for sale

need some goon-approved mask retailers in the op

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

I know counterweights are important but how often do you think someone gets fully taken out by those things sticking into the middle of the room.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

PyPy posted:

put this in the op

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

Bip Roberts posted:

I know counterweights are important but how often do you think someone gets fully taken out by those things sticking into the middle of the room.

My first thought went in an osha direction about those counter weights as well lol

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
like the Covid thread op recommendations is nothing but half mask respirators lol. I think the new thing is double masking by wearing a KF94 mask as the inner mask with your fashionable cloth mask on the outside mask

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
my first thought is now i suddenly understand those dystopian movie scenes of walls of filing cabinets

i never knew that poo poo actually happened in real life

Sad Billionaire
Mar 31, 2009

What a twist
Fan of Britches

I thought this poo poo was going to be like five stories tall. Just use a loving ladder.

Omnicarus
Jan 16, 2006

She is not throwing away her shot!
She is not throwing away her shot!
She's just like her country
She's young, scrappy and hungry
And she is not throwing away her shot!
She gonna get a candidacy to presidency
She prolly shouldn't brag, but dag, she amaze and astonish
The problem is she's got a lot of poems but no proseish
She gotta poem just to be heard
With every word, she drop knowledge!
She's a diamond in the rough, a shiny piece of coal
Tryin' to reach her goal. Her power of speech: unimpeachable

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

gently caress you

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

PyPy posted:

like the Covid thread op recommendations is nothing but half mask respirators lol. I think the new thing is double masking by wearing a KF94 mask as the inner mask with your fashionable cloth mask on the outside mask

half mask are a no brainer, cheaper in the long run, filters are better and can last for a year and the seal shits on an paper mask

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

https://twitter.com/juliagalef/status/1353096665541042177?s=21

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

Sad Billionaire posted:

I thought this poo poo was going to be like five stories tall. Just use a loving ladder.

World records used to be s bit more down to earth

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/KCBSRadio/status/1353205891101650947

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

euphronius posted:

wait does he actually live at the club ???

he’s such a weirdo

He does, although he's not supposed to

Ghost of RBG
Sep 21, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Obungler

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

you'll have to ask someone else about the size of her cans

hosed up that the cat told no one he was positive :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU