Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Fly Molo posted:

don’t doxx buddykins

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

Lately I have been wondering if cspam needs it's own California thread. The D&D one recently spent several pages arguing whether Newsom is good or not

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

bawfuls posted:

Lately I have been wondering if cspam needs it's own California thread. The D&D one recently spent several pages arguing whether Newsom is good or not

GOD YES PLEASE

jaxyon has ruined the d&d thread i dont even look at it anymore

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

bawfuls posted:

:justpost: at worst it doesn't get many replies, but unless you try, you'll never know!

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

bawfuls posted:

create a thread and everyone who posts that newsom is good in it gets a special red tag

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

bawfuls posted:

Let's have a thread for every single state, constant incomprehensible regional arguments in each one, leaving the rest of us free to post without ever encountering an american

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

bawfuls posted:

California

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

thread created by popular demand, OP is low content but if you got some slick Gavbot images or whatever post them and I'll edit them in

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3956961

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Iron Crowned posted:

I turn 40 tomorrow :(

hello birthday friend

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

time to reflect lmao hell yeah im gonna be bummed out for a bit but gently caress it

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

just dont make a texas thread my state loving sucks

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Iron Crowned posted:

congrats on beating the odds

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Gods_Butthole posted:

40 is the new 30 baby, chin up ^^

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)
I have to take several math courses to even continue my degree including taking something over the summer and I’m hoping that the supermassive black hole of anxiety I am generating isn’t sucking away potential negative energies from reaching Lich McConnell because if I have to repeat loving calculus and he isn’t dead I’m gonna be very upset.

thanks for coming to my BED Talk.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Buddykins posted:

just dont make a texas thread my state loving sucks

Let me tell you about a magical land called Ohio...

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

Buddykins posted:

time to reflect lmao hell yeah im gonna be bummed out for a bit but gently caress it

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I always thought i was going to die at 27, which is what my lame teenage self always thought

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

Iron Crowned posted:

*Mississippi has entered the chat*

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Red Baron posted:

I have to take several math courses to even continue my degree including taking something over the summer and I’m hoping that the supermassive black hole of anxiety I am generating isn’t sucking away potential negative energies from reaching Lich McConnell because if I have to repeat loving calculus and he isn’t dead I’m gonna be very upset.

thanks for coming to my BED Talk.

drat math is the loving worst sorry man

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Iron Crowned posted:

I dont know man Ohio seems like it at least looks nicer. maybe it's just dallas for me.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

Buddykins posted:

I always thought i was going to die at 27, which is what my lame teenage self always thought

I have a fun pet theory that you, and by extension anyone else, cannot “die” in their own view of time and that while I may have experienced a world in which Person A has died in their world any number of other circumstances may have transpired which resulted in their survival. thus you will never die until you reach a point at which you are certain beyond all doubt that you have, indeed, no certainty of survival.

if you truly believe you cannot die, you simply will not.

for only $5000 a session I can give you mushrooms and teach you this ancient secret.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

Buddykins posted:

drat math is the loving worst sorry man

it’s cool bud, thank u 4 ur time.

you’re a real one.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Red Baron posted:

I have a fun pet theory that you, and by extension anyone else, cannot “die” in their own view of time and that while I may have experienced a world in which Person A has died in their world any number of other circumstances may have transpired which resulted in their survival. thus you will never die until you reach a point at which you are certain beyond all doubt that you have, indeed, no certainty of survival.

for only $5000 a session I can give you mushrooms and teach you this ancient secret.

it's cool, just give me the mushrooms lol

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I just need to get some more acid

Gods_Butthole
Aug 9, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Red Baron posted:

It's called quantum immortality

Gods_Butthole
Aug 9, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Buddykins posted:

I just need to get some more acid

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

Gods_Butthole posted:

It's called quantum immortality

excellent, now i can add “proven by science!” to my flyers

Gods_Butthole
Aug 9, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Red Baron posted:

excellent, now i can add “proven by science!” to my flyers

gently caress it, do you have some kind of church or society that you organize around this belief?

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

piss

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

love when my bank doesnt accept my paycheck and i also cant cash it. Love it mmmfff its the best. why the hell can we not loving do direct deposit

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

Gods_Butthole posted:

gently caress it, do you have some kind of church or society that you organize around this belief?

well since “Church of the Most High” is a little too on the nose how about “House of the Eternal Vigil” or something.

let’s workshop it I’m open to canonizing posters into sainthood for good ideas.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

where is my trump at? He ded?

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

If this loving check goes through the 2nd time, we will all not get laid. checkmate lady luck :smug:

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

just want to drink on the eve of my day of birth. love the gf but drat i'd rather she just save the money instead of doing a dinner and everything. loving hate my birthday.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

being born is for losers

hapsby
Oct 12, 2012

I just think this judgy rabbit makes a good av.

Buddykins posted:

we failed her

she's genuinely great. wish i'd voted for her instead

hapsby
Oct 12, 2012

I just think this judgy rabbit makes a good av.

Iron Crowned posted:

congrats, friend. that's 40 years of knowledge and experience 8)

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Iron Crowned you better do a shot to me cause i'm definitely doing one to you fellow jan 26th birthday buddy :cheersbird: it's cool to still be livin and kickin it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Buddykins posted:

Iron Crowned you better do a shot to me cause i'm definitely doing one to you fellow jan 26th birthday buddy :cheersbird: it's cool to still be livin and kickin it

I've already started