Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Jesus
Feb 26, 2009

What's wrong with you? You don't even have your beer goggles on!!

edit: well, what a horrible snype

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fizzymercury
Aug 18, 2011
Mmmsemen bread is a perfect accompanyment to hotel coffee pot salmon. Just ask me, a connoisseur.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

*tips fedora* m'semen

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Cartoon Man posted:

https://i.imgur.com/AcYV3Mi.mp4

Hello, I’d like to order 12 eggs scrambled. Yeah just roll that poo poo up for me. Thanks!

"Yes please I will take one Egg Baby, and can I get that swaddled in bacon and baptized in tapatio? Yeah just serve it to me in the blessed tapatio basin. I can wait for a priest, of course."

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Brawnfire posted:

*tips fedora* m'semen

there it is

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
I had to do the Food Handling Safety whatever cert for my current job, it was basically "how to wash dishes" and "how to put meat at the bottom of the fridge so it doesn't drip everywhere." It was a lot like that parenting class Homer had to take in The Simpsons - "garbage, and I cannot stress this enough, goes in the garbage can."

The Free! PPE course provided by the Red Cross was mildly better I guess, though still very much "gloves go on your hands." Then you had to watch a youtube video of a very disinterested Red Cross person who clearly drew the short straw pulling on gloves, an action no one has ever seen before.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

Not really an AFP video, just turning sandwiches into smoothies with industrial machinery.

https://youtu.be/mbVgZG53OXI

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Elviscat posted:

Not really an AFP video, just turning sandwiches into smoothies with industrial machinery.

https://youtu.be/mbVgZG53OXI

This is what those Byford Dolphin guys must have felt like.

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

A golden helix streaked skyward from the Helvault. A thunderous explosion shattered the silver monolith and Avacyn emerged, free from her prison at last.

angerbeet posted:

I had to do the Food Handling Safety whatever cert for my current job, it was basically "how to wash dishes" and "how to put meat at the bottom of the fridge so it doesn't drip everywhere." It was a lot like that parenting class Homer had to take in The Simpsons - "garbage, and I cannot stress this enough, goes in the garbage can."

The Free! PPE course provided by the Red Cross was mildly better I guess, though still very much "gloves go on your hands." Then you had to watch a youtube video of a very disinterested Red Cross person who clearly drew the short straw pulling on gloves, an action no one has ever seen before.

Glove to glove, skin to skin is worth remembering.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Some Goon posted:

Glove to glove, skin to skin is worth remembering.

don't forget rear end to rear end.

Elizabethan Error
May 18, 2006

Elviscat posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbVgZG53OXI
:actually:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MB2HuRlCq00

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

10000 Sex Arses posted:

This is the soda I drink the most, but I don't think it really sells outside of Ireland. It's not as seltzer-ish as San Pellegrino and not as sweet as lemon Fanta, but it's has a good lemon kick.

Fun fact: the company's first product was an unflavoured fizzy drink called Club Soda, which was originally a trademarked brand but is now used as a generic term.

This is known as a Purple Nasty round here, because it's purple and nasty.

I can't find the clip of the lady from Venture Brothers talking about club soda, but I would post it here. I bet that lemon soda is hella good.

I don't know why "lemon lime" found its way into normality with 7-Up and Sprite, but straight lemon soda is way tastier.

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

LifeSunDeath posted:

This is what those Byford Dolphin guys must have felt like.

ew

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

Cartoon Man posted:

https://i.imgur.com/AcYV3Mi.mp4

Hello, I’d like to order 12 eggs scrambled. Yeah just roll that poo poo up for me. Thanks!

Rad way to make a tamagoyaki, tbh.

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
less of a pain in the rear end than all the ways i know for sure

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Captain Jesus posted:

edit: well, what a horrible snype

As with the meme thread, PYF Msemen

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

The fancy plated hot pockets are brilliant.

That filthy kettle and its contents disturb me greatly.

Ham Bone(r) soup.

organburner
Apr 10, 2011

This avatar helped buy Lowtax a new skeleton.

Don't you loving diss blood pancakes you filth!

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

but at least I don't have
a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

fizzymercy posted:

Your hotel coffee pot salmon has cum in it. Someone jacked off into that coffee pot and put it back. Sometimes they turned on the pot just to really bake in the horror.

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.
Used to eat blood pancakes, but I don't anymore because it's blood. Shouldnt be an issue but yeah. Also my HB is like 170 so I really shouldn't eat stuff with iron.

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

The Bloop posted:

Not sure I've ever had lemon soda but I get a craving for off-brand pineapple soda about once a year. That stuff has... character!

There's a local company here that does a whole range of off-brand sodas and they're pretty great. I'm also partial to the pineapple one and the non-trademark infringing Iron Brew.

They're available in shops in regular plastic bottles, but they also do weekly home deliveries in glass bottles, where they pick up used bottles for re-use.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Splice :lmao:

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

It's the one with limon leme

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

we need more horror themed sodas

InediblePenguin
Sep 27, 2004

I'm strong. And a giant penguin. Please don't eat me. No, really. Don't try.
intrigued to hear about the flavor difference between American Cola and Scottish Kola

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.

The little cheese blob in the bottom left looked like a lizard is peeking out from under the hot pocket.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Schubalts posted:

The little cheese blob in the bottom left looked like a lizard is peeking out from under the hot pocket.

lol it does

"sup guys"

fizzymercury
Aug 18, 2011

10000 Sex Arses posted:

There's a local company here that does a whole range of off-brand sodas and they're pretty great. I'm also partial to the pineapple one and the non-trademark infringing Iron Brew.

They're available in shops in regular plastic bottles, but they also do weekly home deliveries in glass bottles, where they pick up used bottles for re-use.

Diet off-brand Irn Bru. That's just tutti-frutti flavored bullshit.

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

Diet brown.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Manganese Brew

dog nougat
Apr 8, 2009
Lol wtf flavor is football special supposed to be?

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

dog nougat posted:

Lol wtf flavor is football special supposed to be?

Some Irish poo poo, there's a few Irish and scottish drinks on there

Edit: Actually, it occurs to me that both Ireland and Scotland seem chock-a-block with wan orange soft drinks that nobody can describe the flavor of, I'm just gonna guess they taste like sugar

Brawnfire has a new favorite as of 16:44 on Jan 27, 2021

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
"what would you like to drink?"
"i'll have a lemonade."
"what kind?"
"brown."

fizzymercury
Aug 18, 2011
Brown sugar lemonade is loving to die for. Is that what brown lemonade is? It's a farm staple here in Texas.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

fizzymercy posted:

Brown sugar lemonade is loving to die for. Is that what brown lemonade is? It's a farm staple here in Texas.

Wait is it just lemonade made with brown sugar instead? Or is it added?

fizzymercury
Aug 18, 2011
Lemonade made with a brown sugar syrup instead of white. It's 1 cup brown sugar to 1/2 cup water cooked into syrup. Sometimes you add ginger and salt to it to make a tonic? My Pa drank this daily "for strength and hydration". Kinda proto-gatorade I guess.

It tastes amazing, and way way better than regular lemonade.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Hell yeah that sounds great, I loving love brown sugar

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Lib and let die posted:

Hell yeah that sounds great, I loving love brown sugar

\|

:haw:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

fizzymercy posted:

Lemonade made with a brown sugar syrup instead of white. It's 1 cup brown sugar to 1/2 cup water cooked into syrup. Sometimes you add ginger and salt to it to make a tonic? My Pa drank this daily "for strength and hydration". Kinda proto-gatorade I guess.

It tastes amazing, and way way better than regular lemonade.

I’ve never had this and now I’m having it all summer. Thanks, fizzymercy. Thizzymercy.

Adding a half-teaspoon or so of aged balsamic vinegar to a quart pitcher of lemonade is also great.