Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

stocks are so dumb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Ridiculous. I have to figure them out

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

https://twitter.com/saladinahmed/status/1354263742503137286?s=21

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

some plague rats posted:

do you... do you think that's a bad thing

...no.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

i just don't understand how we went from the dems wanting $2k instead of $600, and then as soon as they have the power it's like not a topic anymore?

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

CODChimera posted:

i just don't understand how we went from the dems wanting $2k instead of $600, and then as soon as they have the power it's like not a topic anymore?

you don't?

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator
how can stimulus cheques be real if our eyes aren't real

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

that's their gimmick. stupidity.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

lumpentroll posted:

that's their gimmick. stupidityCraven evil.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

i was talking about CODChimera, not the demonkkkraps

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

yeah yeah dems bad but you'd think there would be more to to it than that

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

CODChimera posted:

like what

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

like push back from...everyone?

ohrwurm
Jun 25, 2003

I’m drinking and watching the 24/7 bob Ross channel on pluto

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

ohrwurm posted:

I’m drinking and watching the 24/7 bob Ross channel on pluto

DO SOMETHING

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

you should paint a bob ross. its very relaxing

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

CODChimera posted:

*sighs grimly*

Always two there are...no more, no less. A master...and an apprentice...

*gazes mistrustfully across the fire at the newly-elected Supreme Chancellor, Darth Capitalismo*

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

stu pid FUCK asshole shit gizzard
finally made an instagram

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

loving hell

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

CODChimera posted:

capitalism also bad

hapsby
Oct 12, 2012

I just think this judgy rabbit makes a good av.

CODChimera posted:

like push back from...everyone?

pushback from who? in my lifetime I've never seen the dems "push back" against what the gop wants, because these are, in general, things the dems want, too. they just also want to look woke as hell as they starve the nation, fail to devote real effort to covid, and enact austerity.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

This can't actually be comfortable

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

hapsby posted:

pushback from who? in my lifetime I've never seen the dems "push back" against what the gop wants, because these are, in general, things the dems want, too. they just also want to look woke as hell as they starve the nation, fail to devote real effort to covid, and enact austerity.
Are the Dems fighting any less hard for covid relief than they are for finding and holding accountable the people who aided and abetted a mob of terrorists that came within a few minutes of murdering all of them?

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Someone please tell me why the House isn't subpoenaing every single current and former executive branch official directly involved in the decisions that allowed for a successful occupation of the United States Capitol, and why there isn't even a particularly loud call for them to do so.

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Buddykins posted:

finally made an instagram

get with the times, gramps :unsmith:

Aceofblue
Feb 26, 2009

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Someone please tell me why the House isn't subpoenaing every single current and former executive branch official directly involved in the decisions that allowed for a successful occupation of the United States Capitol, and why there isn't even a particularly loud call for them to do so.

Gosh it sounds like a lot of work.. have you heard about unity instead?

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Fly Molo posted:

get with the times, gramps :unsmith:

I am :(

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Lib and let die posted:

This can't actually be comfortable

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
If someone believes that the State being run in an orderly fashion is a moral imperative beyond others, is it still fascism if they actually follow that belief to its logical conclusion and sincerely cease valuing their own life?

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

lumpentroll posted:

demonkkkraps

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Tired: Republicans and Democrats are both fascists with no real difference between them.
Wired: Republicans are manic fascists and Democrats are depressed fascists

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

all i know is they both loving suck and can gently caress off and go to hell, respectively

hapsby
Oct 12, 2012

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Are the Dems fighting any less hard for covid relief than they are for finding and holding accountable the people who aided and abetted a mob of terrorists that came within a few minutes of murdering all of them?

they are fighting for covid relief in their own self-serving way, SHM. perhaps I'm reading your post wrong (i'm off work so it's time for a Risky Whiskey Treat) 100 day mask "mandate" that barely half will actually follow? more funding and vaccine access? where i live, the largest county near mine got a scant few vaccines recently. no way will i get one, let alone the person who needs it: my extremely ailing mother. i am not impressed with anything re: covid done so far. i'm barely impressed by the cum jar (it's real)

the senators have every right to feel afraid. they very easily could have been executed. but they can afford protection. i can't even get a covid test, lest alone a vaccine.

we weren't created equal, SHM, and i say this as someone who likes having you around even when we disagree.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

lmao now the host is trying to justify a hedge fund bailout

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

hapsby posted:

they are fighting for covid relief in their own self-serving way, SHM. perhaps I'm reading your post wrong (i'm off work so it's time for a Risky Whiskey Treat) 100 day mask "mandate" that barely half will actually follow? more funding and vaccine access? where i live, the largest county near mine got a scant few vaccines recently. no way will i get one, let alone the person who needs it: my extremely ailing mother. i am not impressed with anything re: covid done so far. i'm barely impressed by the cum jar (it's real)

the senators have every right to feel afraid. they very easily could have been executed. but they can afford protection. i can't even get a covid test, lest alone a vaccine.

we weren't created equal, SHM, and i say this as someone who likes having you around even when we disagree.

You're reading my post wrong. I'm saying that the Dems, in addition to their unjustifiable lack of action on covid, are also seemingly completely uninterested in taking meaningful action as the majority party in a co-equal branch of government to investigate a terrorist attack that was very obviously enabled by multiple people in the executive branch. It directly contradicts the idea of democrats just being power-hungry psychos who care only about themselves. They don't even seem to be interested in protecting themselves. Where are the subpoenas of trump-appointed Pentagon officials? Why are there no calls to expel Republicans with qanon connections who are all but openly carrying guns into the chamber? Is it laziness? Fear? Self-loathing? Denial? What is it about the Dem psyche that compels this inaction?

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

he broke decorum and peaceful transition of power (process) from one oligarch group to another oligarch group

as a representative of the entire bourgeoisie his role was to manage the common affairs of the whole class but he was too selfish and tried to seize power for himself.

thats considered a big no no

that is why all the big corporate groups wrote a letter saying that they do not support his auto coup as all auto coups are first and foremost sponsored by big business.

their representative is biden

he is a good loyal boy

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Top City Homo posted:

he broke decorum and peaceful transition of power (process) from one oligarch group to another oligarch group

as a representative of the entire bourgeoisie his role was to manage the common affairs of the whole class but he was too selfish and tried to seize power for himself.

thats considered a big no no

that is why all the big corporate groups wrote a letter saying that they do not support his auto coup as all auto coups are first and foremost sponsored by big business.

their representative is biden

he is a good loyal boy
This is not in any way an answer to what I actually asked.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Anyways, this is better than expected

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1354507449911431176?s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hapsby
Oct 12, 2012

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

You're reading my post wrong. I'm saying that the Dems, in addition to their unjustifiable lack of action on covid, are also seemingly completely uninterested in taking meaningful action as the majority party in a co-equal branch of government to investigate a terrorist attack that was very obviously enabled by multiple people in the executive branch. It directly contradicts the idea of democrats just being power-hungry psychos who care only about themselves. They don't even seem to be interested in protecting themselves. Where are the subpoenas of trump-appointed Pentagon officials? Why are there no calls to expel Republicans with qanon connections who are all but openly carrying guns into the chamber? Is it laziness? Fear? Self-loathing? Denial? What is it about the Dem psyche that compels this inaction?

i did in fact read your post wrong. thank you for clarifying your case, i really do appreciate it, friend.

dems, libs, "socdems," etc all feel like different but equally poisonous branches of the same lovely, racist, rapist, classist tree. i'm assuming you agree?