Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Your favorite isekai thought crime
slavery
war crimes
boobs
protags that correctly remember and know how to recreate complex technologies
View Results

Spanish Matlock
Sep 6, 2004

If you want to play the I-didn't-know-this-was-a-hippo-bar game with me, that's fine.
So I binged through Life as a Reincarnated Sage in Another World ~Gaining a Second Profession and Becoming the Strongest in the World~ last night.

https://mangadex.org/title/30744/tensei-kenja-no-isekai-life-daini-no-shokugyou-wo-ete-sekai-saikyou-ni-narimashita

It's nothing special but dude doesn't even have a love interest and the slimes are cute. It's intensely ok and a good palette cleanser if you just want to read some chill isekai.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Thanks for the write up. That was rather informative.

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

You're going to try ponies and you're. Going. To. LOVE. ME!!

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

https://mangadex.org/title/52602/her-majesty-s-swarm

Lady gets isekai'd as the human Hive Queen of a zerg-like race

Rip and Tear

True to form doesn't she also become a mega warcriminal? After the elves she took under her wing get warcrimed?

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.
Pretty much. There is more going on here than your standard isekai, but that's for a ways down the road, if you can stick with it. If I hadn't read the novels I'd be tempted to not continue for long, it's a bit too consistently gruesome for me. (Plus the detailed Arachnea panels spike my anxiety a bit.)

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Well, what kinds of warcrimes are we talking about? The kind that are dangerous to civilians and stick around after the conft, like landmines, or the kind that are crimes because they work better when small forces do them to big ones, like ununiformed troops?

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.
Complete and total genocide. Hand-waived by everyone (including some token civilians) we see being complete and total dickheads, up to and including being okay with or participating in slavery.

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

Seems like a problematic series

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Spiders gotta eat.

No doubt it'll get hella problematic later, but for now I'll just enjoy the spiders vs slavers power fantasy.

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.
Big spoiler, for what's going on in the background: The MC is literally fighting for her conscience against the Arachnea. Their desires and instincts are guiding her, pushing her down paths she normally wouldn't go. At the same time, the world the MC wakes up in is just a game construct, built by a literal devil that's attempting to corrupt and steal her soul. These are the conflicts that have kept me interested in reading.

It's still problematic, though. No argument there.

Onean fucked around with this message at 16:09 on Jan 27, 2021

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

You're going to try ponies and you're. Going. To. LOVE. ME!!
Oh. Well that's new.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
Had to double check to make sure I was right, but the now finished arc for Shinju no Nectar is finally over and that was one and a half years long. For a monthly series. Felt like it was a full 2 years to be honest and I don't even think it's a bad arc. Re-reading it, it's good for the most part but it still feels like it ran maybe 5 chapters too long in the middle and the reveal that Celeste was evil but then that kind of gets glossed over because turns out it was mind control and not her resentment of her people being annexed by Albion conflicting with her legitimate feelings for Richard. . Only for the loving simping nerd to go crazy as if we didn't have an already good villain in the nurse on standby for this kind of last minute battle That did kill a bit of the final encounter for me through sheer melodrama. I will however give points back because we got this.

An Archimedes death canon to circumvent a light permeable barrier that only negates magically generated light. That's the kind of practical application of Earth stuff in an isekai setting. Who cares if myth busters says otherwise. :colbert:

Author seems to understand things overstayed their welcome because this latest chapter wraps up the few major plot threads really quickly before shifting to a desert with busty warrior bunny girl. So making use of the carrot on the stick approach to get people interested in the new arc. Hopefully we can revisit Albion but not anytime soon.

khy
Aug 15, 2005

Couple more Mushoku Tensei spoilers. It gets weird. And isn't wholesome. Still, not the worst I've come across by far.

Some have already been mentioned.

1) Steals and literally worships his magic teacher's panties.
2) Sleeps with redhead waifu, she leaves because bad at communication, he gets ED.
3) ED is cured by sleeping with his childhood elf friend (She's a virgin), afterwards he cuts out the bloodstained spot on the sheets and worships them (yes, literally) too.
4) Marries his elf friend and the magic teacher who still looks like a teenager because she's a magical always-looks-young lives-to-200 race.
5) Builds a literal shrine in the basement with the virgin-blood sheet and used panties in it.
6) Rejects his redhead waifu for leaving him, ends up being part of a whole ordeal of a dark future where all his waifus die. He comes back in time later on and tells his past self to marry the redhead instead of being mad at her for leaving.
7) Redhead waifu says on multiple occasions that the only things she's good for are fighting and making the MC's babies.

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018

khy posted:

Couple more Mushoku Tensei spoilers. It gets weird. And isn't wholesome. Still, not the worst I've come across by far.

Some have already been mentioned.

1) Steals and literally worships his magic teacher's panties.
2) Sleeps with redhead waifu, she leaves because bad at communication, he gets ED.
3) ED is cured by sleeping with his childhood elf friend (She's a virgin), afterwards he cuts out the bloodstained spot on the sheets and worships them (yes, literally) too.
4) Marries his elf friend and the magic teacher who still looks like a teenager because she's a magical always-looks-young lives-to-200 race.
5) Builds a literal shrine in the basement with the virgin-blood sheet and used panties in it.
6) Rejects his redhead waifu for leaving him, ends up being part of a whole ordeal of a dark future where all his waifus die. He comes back in time later on and tells his past self to marry the redhead instead of being mad at her for leaving.
7) Redhead waifu says on multiple occasions that the only things she's good for are fighting and making the MC's babies.

I remember reading some of these and I can't help but find all of this loving hilarious in a Bile Fascination kind of way. Like it's absolute garbage, but hilarious in how it looks and feels like the author is taking it seriously. This in turn leads me to becoming furiously angry that such amazing animation, modeling, character and scenery design is being wasted on the anime for this.

Edit: Wasn't there some stuff with his dad dying too?

doomrider7 fucked around with this message at 00:30 on Jan 28, 2021

khy
Aug 15, 2005

doomrider7 posted:

I remember reading some of these and I can't help but find all of this loving hilarious in a Bile Fascination kind of way. Like it's absolute garbage, but hilarious in how it looks and feels like the author is taking it seriously. This in turn leads me to becoming furiously angry that such amazing animation, modeling, character and scenery design is being wasted on the anime for this.

Edit: Wasn't there some stuff with his dad dying too?

There was a magical anomaly of some kind that went off above his hometown. Everyone in town got teleported randomly around the world. This happened when the MC was very young, and a large plot point from then on (Spanning years and years) is the MC trying to reconnect with all the people in his life after that. His mother got trapped in a dungeon, and eventually MC and his dad went there to rescue her. They fight a boss, the MC is about to get wrecked by the hydra and the dad pushed his son out of the way to save him. Dad died, but MC survived on.

And to be totally fair to the Author, if he had cut out the 'I'm going to turn my wives into a creepy religion' then 80% of the awful poo poo would be gone and it'd be just generic isekai wish fulfillment. Not terrible but not great, nothing special. The MC never has slaves or never commits war crimes that I can think of off the top of my head; he's actually fairly nice when he's not being creepy as gently caress about his made-up religion. Maybe there's something cultural I don't get about why he turned his wives' underwear and virgin blood into literal objects of worship, IDK. But some parts are really interesting to read about. There's a fair amount of halfway decent worldbuilding. The society isn't stupid as gently caress and the MC doesn't abuse his knowledge of science to figure out things. Some of the chapters were pretty good reads which could have turned into a decent anime.

khy fucked around with this message at 03:14 on Jan 28, 2021

MrGreenShirt
Mar 14, 2005

Hell of a book. It's about bunnies!

khy posted:

The MC never has slaves or never commits war crimes that I can think of off the top of my head; he's actually fairly nice when he's not being creepy as gently caress about his made-up religion.

You forget the time he bought an emaciated, naked (at the time) little dwarf girl slave, so she could help the horrible otaku noble make his anime figurines.

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018

khy posted:

There was a magical anomaly of some kind that went off above his hometown. Everyone in town got teleported randomly around the world. This happened when the MC was very young, and a large plot point from then on (Spanning years and years) is the MC trying to reconnect with all the people in his life after that. His mother got trapped in a dungeon, and eventually MC and his dad went there to rescue her. They fight a boss, the MC is about to get wrecked by the hydra and the dad pushed his son out of the way to save him. Dad died, but MC survived on.

And to be totally fair to the Author, if he had cut out the 'I'm going to turn my wives into a creepy religion' then 80% of the awful poo poo would be gone and it'd be just generic isekai wish fulfillment. Not terrible but not great, nothing special. The MC never has slaves or never commits war crimes that I can think of off the top of my head; he's actually fairly nice when he's not being creepy as gently caress about his made-up religion. Maybe there's something cultural I don't get about why he turned his wives' underwear and virgin blood into literal objects of worship, IDK. But some parts are really interesting to read about. There's a fair amount of halfway decent worldbuilding. The society isn't stupid as gently caress and the MC doesn't abuse his knowledge of science to figure out things. Some of the chapters were pretty good reads which could have turned into a decent anime.

I'm finding the sort of worship that this is getting somewhat bizarre if not unsurprising since the amazing animation and character design with skeevy poo poo that's gonna "trigger" the "normies" and "sjw's" would guarantee popularity, I'm more curious about people seeing it as the kahuna, father, grandfather, or what have you of modern isekai since as darkgray showed, cursory overview shows that to not be the case AT ALL.

nrook
Jun 25, 2009

Just let yourself become a worthless person!
The father of modern isekai is kenkyo. I am not taking questions at this time

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I'm still new to the genre so my examples are still Inuyasha and Digimon.

darkgray
Dec 20, 2005

My best pose facing the morning sun!

nrook posted:

The father of modern isekai is kenkyo. I am not taking questions at this time

This is at least partially true -- Kenkyo Kenjitsu is arguably the grandmother of all isekai villainess novels. It's also one of the strangest anomalies on Narou. When it came out in the middle of 2013, there was one other semi-popular "villainess" web novel, Akuyaku Reijou Koukyuu Monogatari, which had started back in 2012 and was hovering around #45 on the overall ranking, but Kenkyo Kenjitsu's author managed to consistently post 1-2 chapters every day for six months straight, and as a result it rocketed up the rankings like nothing ever had before, reaching #2 overall within a year, and staying there just under Mushoku Tensei all the way until late 2017, when the author vanished without a trace and left the work unfinished.

Where every other author on the site with any modicum of success would take book and manga deals, promoting their precious creations on the built-in blog system, and begging for more upvotes in the afterwords of posted chapters, Kenkyo Kenjitsu stands out because the author worked in complete silence. No blog posts, no twitter account, and most crucially, no book deals. Today it's probably impossible to find a single title in the top 500 ranking on Narou that hasn't been published on paper as a commercial light novel, but Kenkyo Kenjitsu alone (?) remains an anonymous work only readable online for free. Consequently there's been a ton of myths surrounding who the author could be in real life to warrant such secrecy, but who knows.

The only thing we can say for sure is that Kenkyo Kenjitsu is still the best villainess novel!

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018

darkgray posted:

This is at least partially true -- Kenkyo Kenjitsu is arguably the grandmother of all isekai villainess novels. It's also one of the strangest anomalies on Narou. When it came out in the middle of 2013, there was one other semi-popular "villainess" web novel, Akuyaku Reijou Koukyuu Monogatari, which had started back in 2012 and was hovering around #45 on the overall ranking, but Kenkyo Kenjitsu's author managed to consistently post 1-2 chapters every day for six months straight, and as a result it rocketed up the rankings like nothing ever had before, reaching #2 overall within a year, and staying there just under Mushoku Tensei all the way until late 2017, when the author vanished without a trace and left the work unfinished.

Where every other author on the site with any modicum of success would take book and manga deals, promoting their precious creations on the built-in blog system, and begging for more upvotes in the afterwords of posted chapters, Kenkyo Kenjitsu stands out because the author worked in complete silence. No blog posts, no twitter account, and most crucially, no book deals. Today it's probably impossible to find a single title in the top 500 ranking on Narou that hasn't been published on paper as a commercial light novel, but Kenkyo Kenjitsu alone (?) remains an anonymous work only readable online for free. Consequently there's been a ton of myths surrounding who the author could be in real life to warrant such secrecy, but who knows.

The only thing we can say for sure is that Kenkyo Kenjitsu is still the best villainess novel!

On my read list now.

nrook
Jun 25, 2009

Just let yourself become a worthless person!

darkgray posted:

Yep, there’s a grain of truth in it. I knew a lot of this but the stuff I didn’t know is still very interesting. I read it in translation but it absolutely stood out to me as a much higher quality work of fiction than any of the other webnovels or light novels I’ve read. Kenkyo Kenjitsu nails the most important thing for a serialized comedy novel: it’s fun to be in the protagonist’s head. The other characters, both major and minor, are surprisingly well-realized, too. I’d recommend it to anyone for whom the setting (funny slice-of-life in the shoes of a rich girl) isn’t a turn-off.

It’s unfortunate that it has been left mysteriously unfinished, but that’s the only caveat I would leave for anyone who wanted to read it— and given that it’s mostly comedy it’s not a dealbreaker that there’s no ending. It helps that the fan translation is excellent too.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

RareAcumen posted:

I'm still new to the genre so my examples are still Inuyasha and Digimon.
Inuyasha and Digimon are more like Escaflowne though. There's travel to and from the home world and they're more like visitors.

Modern Isekai needs, like, Truck-sama or another deathbringer. The MC needs to be changed by the process in a fundamental way at the start, either by acquiring power or relearning the basics of society.

khy
Aug 15, 2005

MrGreenShirt posted:

You forget the time he bought an emaciated, naked (at the time) little dwarf girl slave, so she could help the horrible otaku noble make his anime figurines.

You're 100% correct, I did forget about that. I still don't remember it. But it lines up perfectly with some of the weirdness (The anime figurines) I do remember so I'm sure it's in there despite my not remembering. So I take back that statement!

Guyver
Dec 5, 2006

I don't remember that either so maybe it hasn't happened in the manga yet.

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

FilthyImp posted:

Inuyasha and Digimon are more like Escaflowne though. There's travel to and from the home world and they're more like visitors.

Modern Isekai needs, like, Truck-sama or another deathbringer. The MC needs to be changed by the process in a fundamental way at the start, either by acquiring power or relearning the basics of society.

The MC doesn't really need to die to change worlds. One of the most popular modern Isekai's, Re:Zero, has the MC just walking out of a convenience store into the alternate world.

MrGreenShirt
Mar 14, 2005

Hell of a book. It's about bunnies!

Guyver posted:

I don't remember that either so maybe it hasn't happened in the manga yet.

It happens in chapter 58, which must not be translated yet. My bad.

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018
Well I guess Jobless DID have an impact in the isekai series that followed, just not a good one and not in the meaningful series that people always talk about. As an aside, someone elsewhere made a nice list of the stuff that scamp Rudy does throughout the series,

quote:

MC at the start is an actual pedophile. Anyone telling you otherwise is just in denial about it. Before he died, he was caught jacking it to hidden camera footage he took of his niece in the bath (this is revealed in an extra released towards the end of the series). Once reincarnated, he steals the panties of his teacher, the blue haired one who is a 40 year old member of a race who stops aging once they're around 13-14 years old, make of that what you will. He then proceeds to make a personal religion around worshiping said stolen panties, which is used a joke throughout the rest of the series.

He meets a half-elf girl, who is around his physical age, who he befriends, then happily strips naked against her will so they can take a bath together. It's totally okay though because he thought she was a boy, make of that what you will, haha. He then gets ecstatic at the idea of finally having a girlfriend. Yes, this 8 year old girl.

Due to reasons, he ends up going to live with his cousin, who is 10 years old, so 2 years older than him. Typical redhead tsundere character. To make her not so violent and brattish, he decides that the best idea is to have her be faked kidnapped. Turns into a real kidnapping, shocker. Anyway, she mellows out and his extended family take an interest in him and decided to wed them off. To do this, on his 10th birthday, the girl's parents send her to his room in lingerie to seduce him. Yes. She's 12 and he's 10 btw. MC is ecstatic, describes her has "right in his strike zone", and head dives in, but she asks to put the thing on hold until they're both adults.

After that, poo poo happens and they end up on a multi year long journey around the world to get back to their home, alongside a chaperone. At one point, they run across enslaved cat/dog children (aka humans with cat/dog ears and tails). They're chained up and naked, and this makes MC excited for... reasons. Once the arc is over, the redhead makes good on their promise and they have sex (he's 13 and she's 15 btw). She then leaves to go train for years afterwards, and doesn't tell him, so he thinks she dumped him. He then gets erectile disfunction because of it and decides to go to magic school to find a cure. I'm not making GBS threads you, that's the main motivation for half of the teenage arc of the story.

Magic school has him doing a variety of things, including helping his friend buy a slave, and tying two female bullies up to a chair and leaving them like that all day, to the point that they soil themselves, all because they broke a figurine of his. Afterward, the two bullies gain respect for him and call him "boss". He also meets up with his half-elf childhood friend, and eventually marries her due to her "solving" his ED through the power of love or some poo poo. He then later meets his blue haired teacher from before, and cheats on his wife with her, then gets guilted into marrying her as well. Redhead also shows back up and he marries her as well, so he now has 3 wives.

The rest of the story, with him as an adult, actually has him doing good on his "being a better person". He almost gives his life to save his family (has kids with all 3 wives), tries to stop a war from happening, makes peace with various factions, invents various things from our world to make everyone's lives more convenient, and ends slavery. But a lot of this happens in the epilogue of a 20+ volume story, so it takes a long time for him to become this "better person" that people state. And he still has 3 wives while being a better person, so make of that as you will.

Jesus reading it over again, this is like a loving compilation of the worst and loving trashes aspects of isekai and animein general all rolled into one. I will say he missed the virgin blood addition and they do mention the GOOD the series had in that it was one of the more better built isekai worlds.

Edit: I recall there was one other male character who was like his arch-rival who was a villain who sometimes threw him a bone that would often best him in battle and whatnot on top of the whole his kids being the ones destined to be the ones to defeat the Demon Lord a la Dragon Quest 5(this was a point of comparison I recall being made).

Mod Edit: Spoilered accordingly.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Somebody fucked around with this message at 22:37 on Jan 29, 2021

khy
Aug 15, 2005

doomrider7 posted:

Well I guess Jobless DID have an impact in the isekai series that followed, just not a good one and not in the meaningful series that people always talk about. As an aside, someone elsewhere made a nice list of the stuff that scamp Rudy does throughout the series,

Jesus reading it over again, this is like a loving compilation of the worst and loving trashes aspects of isekai and animein general all rolled into one. I will say he missed the virgin blood addition and they do mention the GOOD the series had in that it was one of the more better built isekai worlds.

Edit: I recall there was one other male character who was like his arch-rival who was a villain who sometimes threw him a bone that would often best him in battle and whatnot on top of the whole his kids being the ones destined to be the ones to defeat the Demon Lord a la Dragon Quest 5(this was a point of comparison I recall being made).

IIRC the MC's had a guy he thought was his arch-rival, but it turns out that his arch-rival is actually literally god, and god devised a plan to use his Waifu's pregnancies to kill them because when they're pregnant they're not protected by fate, and so the MC eventually joins the previous bad guy and the two of them team up to fight against god.

e: Use the dadgum spoiler tags, you jerks.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Somebody fucked around with this message at 22:40 on Jan 29, 2021

darkgray
Dec 20, 2005

My best pose facing the morning sun!
Is there some kind of rule about how if you don't like something then it's okay not to use spoiler tags anymore?

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

Pretty cool how pretty much the entire plot of Jobless, a series running currently this season, has been spoiled in this thread in big long screeds complaining about it.

khy
Aug 15, 2005

Nitrousoxide posted:

Pretty cool how pretty much the entire plot of Jobless, a series running currently this season, has been spoiled in this thread in big long screeds complaining about it.

When people were talking 'jobless' I totally thought they were talking about the OTHER Jobless isekai and so I didn't realize I was spoiling the currently-airing show. I was a bit confused but assumed we were talking 2 different series with Mushoku Tensei.

https://mangadex.org/title/22785/seichou-cheat-de-nandemo-dekiru-you-ni-natta-ga-mushoku-dake-wa-yamerarenai-you-desu

khy fucked around with this message at 23:19 on Jan 29, 2021

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018

Nitrousoxide posted:

darkgray posted:

Is there some kind of rule about how if you don't like something then it's okay not to use spoiler tags anymore?

That was on me and honestly I thought most people were in the know about this already.

khy posted:

When people were talking 'jobless' I totally thought they were talking about the OTHER Jobless isekai and so I didn't realize I was spoiling the currently-airing show. I was a bit confused but assumed we were talking 2 different series with Mushoku Tensei.

https://mangadex.org/title/22785/seichou-cheat-de-nandemo-dekiru-you-ni-natta-ga-mushoku-dake-wa-yamerarenai-you-desu

I knew it was airing, but yeah given how everyone was talking about it I figured, "well everyone knows so no point in tagging". Also, that one looks nice so bookmarked.

doomrider7 fucked around with this message at 23:33 on Jan 29, 2021

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost

doomrider7 posted:

Jesus reading it over again, this is like a loving compilation of the worst and loving trashes aspects of isekai and animein general all rolled into one.

Thanks for digging that up; I really didn't want to have to go look some of that stuff up again in the manga for the next time someone asks why the series is awful.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

Nitrousoxide posted:

The MC doesn't really need to die to change worlds. One of the most popular modern Isekai's, Re:Zero, has the MC just walking out of a convenience store into the alternate world.

He makes up for it by dying a lot afterwards.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Elfface posted:

He makes up for it by dying a lot afterwards.

Yeah that series is a lot of misery porn.

khy
Aug 15, 2005

doomrider7 posted:

I knew it was airing, but yeah given how everyone was talking about it I figured, "well everyone knows so no point in tagging". Also, that one looks nice so bookmarked.

Well, if you're going to look at that one, be warned. There's... a LOT of slavery. I never finished or caught up because of many things about it irritating me (The most annoying comic relief characters, the MC being a slave magnet, and so on). Every so often I start to read it again and give up.

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost

khy posted:

Well, if you're going to look at that one, be warned. There's... a LOT of slavery. I never finished or caught up because of many things about it irritating me (The most annoying comic relief characters, the MC being a slave magnet, and so on). Every so often I start to read it again and give up.

It's a ridiculous amount of slavery too; both the MC and one of the other characters end up with multiple slaves who *for really dumb reasons* decide to keep being slaves, even when they've been told they will be freed the moment they want to be.

I don't mind the comic relief characters as much, just because I keep thinking there is surely going to be a twist to how they're able to bumble into all of these places.

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.
There's been a bunch of talk about questionable isekai here recently, so I thought I'd recommend something lighter by looking for any manga versions of WNs or LNs I've read. I ran out of time looking for now, but I did stumble across this gem that I already posted about in the Wholesome thread:

Saint? No, Just a Passing Monster Tamer! ~The Completely Unparalleled Saint Travels with Fluffies~

quote:

Cheats for fluff! The reincarnated Saint doesn't care about dignity!
Kanata is a girl known as the reborn "Saint". With such talent, the profession she chose is... the weakest "monster tamer"!?
Kanata, who finished her previous life alone in a hospital room, only wants to adore and become friends with fluffies all over the world! If there's a dragon aiming for fluffies in the east, it'll be punished with powerful magic, and if there's a foul smell in the west, the entire city will be purified so the fur won't smell!
When I used my cheats for fluffies, I was worshipped as a Saint by the people I accidentally saved!?

Her first fluffy:

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.
That is extremely good, but this thread is mostly for the trash the other thread doesn’t want to see

But i suppose wholesome isekais also fall under “any” isekai

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.
Oh, for sure, but a palate cleanser every now and then let's you truly savor the garbage, right?