Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

I never thought 2021 would be the year of the meme economy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Cartoon Man posted:

I never thought 2021 would be the year of the meme economy.

I'm meme rich but dollar poor

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Jet Jaguar
Feb 12, 2006

Don't touch my bags if you please, Mr Customs Man.

Groda posted:

ah poo poo, is she back?

I don't think she ever really went away? The new hot take is that The Squad is also a Russian plot.

StillFullyTerrible
Feb 16, 2020

you should have left Let's Play open for public view, Lowtax

Jet Jaguar posted:

I don't think she ever really went away? The new hot take is that The Squad is also a Russian plot.

The Squad are explicitly anti-Putin :psyduck:

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

StillFullyTerrible posted:

The Squad are explicitly anti-Putin :psyduck:

[TMNT logo]

Russiagate is q for liberals

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
exactly what a wily russkie would say

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

:hfive:

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

field balm posted:

Haha what do you think the short men smell like haha

Well, come on over, I'm a whole 5'3" manlet here. :pervert:

(It's mostly strawberry shampoo and moisturizer. I'm vain enough to moisturize, but not enough to risk giving someone an asthma attack with cologne should I go out.)

Dungeon Ecology
Feb 9, 2011

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

[TMNT logo]

Russiagate is q for liberals

also the melania clones

but im still holding out for the original: the piss tape

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

StillFullyTerrible
Feb 16, 2020

"The Squad is funded by the russians" is esp hilarious to me, because living in Orange County CA I'm v familiar with what a russian-funded congressperson actually looks like

GentlemanGiant
Jan 6, 2013

RareAcumen posted:

I want to say yes, but I have no idea who the market for Femboy Hooters actually is.

That's Key the Metal Idol, I have outsmarted the jpg

CommanderApaul
Aug 30, 2003

It's amazing their hands can support such awesome.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

It's a shitpost but that logic is pretty sound, can't argue against that

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Zzulu posted:

Since there are men that fetishize tall women, do you think there are women who fetishize short men? Asking for a friend

Oh hey, I can answer this! Nope. None of us do. Tell your friend he's out of luck

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

brutal

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Spanish Manlove posted:

This one got a smile out of me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2o9vQwcDa8

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Dungeon Ecology posted:

also the melania clones

but im still holding out for the original: the piss tape

Russiagate is """real""" in that major powers stick their fingers in each others political processes pretty regularly and in 2016 our country was dumb/lovely enough that if you squint real hard you can say Russian efforts were "successful". Nothing compared to the poo poo we pulled with getting Yeltsin reelected in the 90s of course.

Fake Melania and The Piss Tape are actually 100% real and nothing will ever convince me otherwise.

One More Fat Nerd has a new favorite as of 21:34 on Jan 29, 2021

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

One More Fat Nerd posted:

Russiagate is """real""" in that major powers stick their fingers with each others political processes pretty regularly and in 2016 our country was dumb/lovely enough that if you squint real hard you can say Russian efforts were "successful". Nothing compared to the poo poo we pulled with getting Yeltsin reelected in the 90s of course.

Fake Melania and The Piss Tape are actually 100% real and nothing will ever convince me otherwise.

I think 2016 was more the dems failing vs Russia being successful.

The Russians didn’t help matters though lol

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

the Republican party spent many years making hicks dumber, Russia helped a little bit with the bots, but really it was the lovely education and lack of opportunity that did the heavy lifting

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Yeah Russiagate is "real" in that dumbass boomers clicked like on facebook minions memes.

That snowballed into somehow I'm a super-racist mega-sexist deep cover KGB agent hellbent on keeping woke queen liberals out of office because I'm an EMT that's seen first-hand people dying and refusing medical care because it would bankrupt their families, so maybe things shouldn't be that way in the wealthiest empire in history.

So clearly my deep ties to noted communist Vladimir Putin are jeopardizing brunch and I must be destroyed.

TL;DR: 2016 broke everyone's brains

The Anime Liker has a new favorite as of 21:39 on Jan 29, 2021

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

How's that pay?

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

hawowanlawow posted:

the Republican party spent many years making hicks dumber, Russia helped a little bit with the bots, but really it was the lovely education and lack of opportunity that did the heavy lifting

Don't forget that the Dems ran their worst candidate since, at least, Mondale and her campaign pitch was basically "Lost your manufacturing job? Heres a coupon for 10% off lessons at CodeAcademy. If that doesn't make you want to vote for me you're a bad person".

Admiralty Flag
Jun 7, 2007

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Don't forget that the Dems ran their worst candidate since, at least, Mondale and her campaign pitch was basically "It's my turn".

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

My opinion is that 2016 was so close, any one factor could have swung the election. So, whatever you think the reason is for Trump's win, you’re correct!

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
pisstase is real though and gently caress snopes for lying
About it

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Yeah pee tape is real, but it wouldn't even be in the top 10 shocking Trump things now. I'd be like seeing the ol Goat Man, no big deal.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

:laffo:

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

I remember one when the leader of the Danish People's Party noted on national TV that 40% of men and 35% of women (or whatever numbers) agreed with her on something, and her conclusion was that 75% agreed with her. She's proceeded to have her party become arguably the most important in Danish politics, and she's currently the chairman of parliament.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

BonHair posted:

I remember one when the leader of the Danish People's Party noted on national TV that 40% of men and 35% of women (or whatever numbers) agreed with her on something, and her conclusion was that 75% agreed with her. She's proceeded to have her party become arguably the most important in Danish politics, and she's currently the chairman of parliament.
History seems to reward two things:

One, if you aren't standing totally in the squishy mud, acting like you've got swagger and backing -- it tends to work out for you.
Two, not going against Samoa Joe

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

*SACKERFICE

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

Don't forget that the Dems ran their worst candidate since, at least, Mondale a lich queen and her campaign pitch was basically "Lost your manufacturing job? Heres a coupon for 10% off lessons at CodeAcademy. If that doesn't make you want to vote for me you're a bad person". Haha gently caress you!

ftfy

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

BonHair posted:

These numbers didn't spell disaster on the elections then.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Why did god take Randy and not this Jabroni?

BaronVanAwesome
Sep 11, 2001

I will never learn the secrets of "Increased fake female boar sp..."

Never say never, buddy.
Now you know.
Now we all know.

LifeSunDeath posted:

Why did god take Randy and not this Jabroni?

There's still some Randy left!

StillFullyTerrible
Feb 16, 2020

ah poo poo, sorry, i somehow caused a cspam leak, my bad

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
https://twitter.com/VideosFolder/status/1354901778626715651?s=20