Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Ehud posted:

You guys ever work somewhere that gets really into DISC or Myers-Briggs?

what a bunch of stupid horseshit lol

bobjr posted:

Soon it’s going to be the Enneagram Test

You know the online dating conversation I posted the other day? Right before revealing she was an anti-masker she asked what my Myers-Briggs result or Enneagram number was.

The first :redflag:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug
lol. this boogaloo boy interview is almost as good as the Steve Pieczenik interview where he said he's been manipulating alex for the past 2 decades. just amazing content since the 6th.

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail

Skwirl posted:

I mean, I guess it's unfair to expect people hired to be good at sports to also be media spokespeople, but I've watched press interviews with athletes that had a concussion hours earlier that were more concise and insightful.

Eh I'd say its part of the job for a HC but lol this guy just gave me strong college speech class vibes

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Dango Bango posted:

You know the online dating conversation I posted the other day? Right before revealing she was an anti-masker she asked what my Myers-Briggs result or Enneagram number was.

The first :redflag:

Skwirl posted:

Myers-Briggs is astrology for people who claim to be too smart for astrology.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Neil Armbong posted:

lol. this boogaloo boy interview is almost as good as the Steve Pieczenik where he said he's been manipulating alex for the past 2 decades. just amazing content since the 6th.

Stevie P obliterating Alex Jones' entire universe after he took Pieczenik's side in the Pieczenik/David Knight was one of the funniest comeuppances I have ever seen. But the boog telling him that he's old, useless, and all bluster and talk was a close second.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

hiring people told me the delay in my offer letter was due to everything having to go to HCA headquarters in Nashville for final approval. I'm still fine, they're just waiting on the corporate churn.

Phew

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Skwirl posted:

This guy will make more money next year than I will probably see in my lifetime

https://twitter.com/AdamLefkoe/status/1355234085870956553?s=20
never forget (ff to 0:23)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xtr5lAz0klc

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Skwirl posted:

Ugh, you're being a real INTJ right now

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

General Dog posted:

Ugh, you're being a real INTJ right now

I'm a Capricorn.

Edit: I think that was one of the results I've gotten on a Myers-Briggs test I was required to take, but it's been almost 2 decades so I can't remember.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Man. Ironically the company that totally hosed me out of that 6 month contract + a permanent position was the DTCC. Can’t believe twice in a week I’m seeing their name in a negative light.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Amy Pole Her posted:

Man. Ironically the company that totally hosed me out of that 6 month contract + a permanent position was the DTCC. Can’t believe twice in a week I’m seeing their name in a negative light.

Finance not wanting to pay labor? well I never.

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs

Skwirl posted:

Given the number of people who put their Meyers-Briggs on their dating profiles I can't believe I didn't make this connection before.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

This sounds loving ominous

https://twitter.com/mtgreenee/status/1355254849030520836?s=20

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
She fears for her live from the extreme left and will now be carrying an AR15 into the Capital building.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

I've been given an advance copy:

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

if it's anything other than a resignation she can gently caress right off

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

She fears for her live from the extreme left and will now be carrying an AR15 into the Capital building.

the ar stands for assault rifle

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

pmchem posted:

if it's anything other than a resignation she can gently caress right off

Why would she resign? She's utterly shameless and drumming up all the attention she feels she deserves. Congress needs to expel her.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
She is going to talk about how she regrets peddling in baseless conspiracies but dredging them back up is cancel culture

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Spoeank posted:

She is going to talk about how she regrets peddling in baseless conspiracies but dredging them back up is cancel culture

She's probably going to directly accuse David Hogg of being a crisis actor and then call him a human being.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Ahhh yes a weekend where I have 0 commitments to anyone, anywhere, at any time.

I think Im gonna go shoot some targets and then read all afternoon.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
https://twitter.com/TepidButterASMR/status/1355260456269733891

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

BlindSite posted:

Ahhh yes a weekend where I have 0 commitments to anyone, anywhere, at any time.

I think Im gonna go shoot some targets and then read all afternoon.

Must be nice to be able to make a choice to relax at home.

I will be sitting at home for the like 40th straight weekend :)

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Spoeank posted:

Yeah thats a rough one. I kinda forget sometimes you guys are still supposed to be staying home.

I'm gonna try to hit some a small butcher, bakery and produce place on my way back from the range. Try to support small businesses after they copped it last year.

Its nice having family and friends that want to go places and do stuff but sometimes I just wanna be left the gently caress alone to wander round and do stuff.

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

Spoeank posted:

Yeah, day 300-something of sitting at this chair. Weekend screen is fun. Weekday screen is boo.

e: Technically I got a new chair, so not 300-something in this same one, but same desk and screens.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

lol

https://twitter.com/mtgreenee/status/1355263214020419586?s=20

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Wow it's some unhinged double-down fundraising email, who'da thunk

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

I don't think you can call it a silent majority if you never shut the gently caress up.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
gently caress Republicans

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
My screen was supposed to be watching I-20 East roll by, but there was no freight do now I'm sitting in Dallas in an hour long line to get the truck washed. Maybe I'll get home before Monday.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

CannonFodder posted:

My screen was supposed to be watching I-20 East roll by, but there was no freight do now I'm sitting in Dallas in an hour long line to get the truck washed. Maybe I'll get home before Monday.

Are you a trucker, I used to work in logistics for a trucking company that I found out after I was hired was super corrupt, and then working there realized almost all of trucking was super corrupt.

Braksgirl
Dec 25, 2010

Unofficial Goon Disney travel agent since 2014!

Tens of Goons served!

My dad is a retired truck driver. It made for an interesting childhood. It also corrupted his brain because he used to drive the super early morning shift and he would listen to Art Bell since that's all that was on the radio (long before podcasts and streaming) so now his mind is filled with mashed potato.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Oh hell yeah, I’m in the Mob! I’ve got so many track suits and gold chains just begging to be worn!

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Skwirl posted:

Are you a trucker, I used to work in logistics for a trucking company that I found out after I was hired was super corrupt, and then working there realized almost all of trucking was super corrupt.
Yeah, I'm driver for a Contracted Service Provider for FedEx Ground. My shirt and trailers say FedEx but my paycheck says somebody else. When the system is working I can turn and burn but now I wait.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

She is digging in hard in that Trump 101 playbook. You could have told me he wrote this and I wouldn't have questioned it.

e: lol how long has she had that "Like =/= endorsements" in her bio? Probably since people found all the lovely things she likes?

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Skwirl posted:

Finance not wanting to pay labor? well I never.

Up until that very moment I absolutely loved them as a client/employer however you wanna say it. Never fought me on time, let me hire an additional team member with no negative repercussions to my budget (aka my salary for the work essentially)

They just threw the dreaded phrase "RE ORG!" around. I didnt get it that bad - another attorney on the same project just got done with a 3 hour presentation he mustve worked 10-15 hours on. And then later that day they tell us all of our agreements are terminated as of the 31st. Lmao. COLD AS ICE.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

CannonFodder posted:

Yeah, I'm driver for a Contracted Service Provider for FedEx Ground. My shirt and trailers say FedEx but my paycheck says somebody else. When the system is working I can turn and burn but now I wait.

I used to work for these people

https://www.indeed.com/cmp/Hoovestol-Inc.

They seemed to treat drivers right (pay was based on how long we thought a drive would last, if you got there quicker you'd get the full amount, if it took longer you got paid for how long it took), but in logistics we would often be encouraged to ask drivers to drive more hours than was allowed to by law.

Edit: I committed so many loving crimes in a year at that place.

Air Skwirl fucked around with this message at 23:30 on Jan 29, 2021

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
she will never be expelled because this country is a joke

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

BlindSite posted:

Yeah thats a rough one. I kinda forget sometimes you guys are still supposed to be staying home.

I'm gonna try to hit some a small butcher, bakery and produce place on my way back from the range. Try to support small businesses after they copped it last year.

Its nice having family and friends that want to go places and do stuff but sometimes I just wanna be left the gently caress alone to wander round and do stuff.

Wandering around to do random stuff is what I miss for more than anything else tbh. I am jealous of your functional country.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Nick Jr. Face posted:

she will never be expelled because this country is a joke

If they throw out the profoundly mentally ill congressperson then they also have to start thinking about the deeply senile ones and then by that point what do they even have left?