Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lovelyn
Jul 8, 2008

Eat more beans

A Bakers Cousin posted:

Its snowing so we are chilling

good cat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Lovelyn posted:

good cat

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

that nose is ne plus ultra

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

A Bakers Cousin posted:

Its snowing so we are chilling

what a chill and sage-like friend

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

up early with the baby, got her to calm down and sleep for another few hours and Chester was with me the entire time :3:

I knew both he and his sister would be great family cats but they have been so insanely chill around the kid, even when she is screeching like crazy. Funny, given they are some of the most skittish animals most of the time

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Good soup! posted:

up early with the baby, got her to calm down and sleep for another few hours and Chester was with me the entire time :3:

I knew both he and his sister would be great family cats but they have been so insanely chill around the kid, even when she is screeching like crazy. Funny, given they are some of the most skittish animals most of the time

My dog loves babies. If we're walking and one of our neighbors is walking their dog and have the baby with them, my Olive will totally ignore the other dog to focus on the baby. If she hears one crying while we're out, we're going in that direction to investigate.

If it's a kid old enough to recognize "ooh I like dogs" it's game over for potty time, she will drag me down the street to try and say hi

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Good soup! posted:

this kitty looks so squishable

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

smarxist posted:

this kitty looks so squishable

He's one of those cats you can pick up and pretty much do whatever you want with, I love to pick him up and give em a big ol squeeze

Cleo, ehhhhhhh, not so much. The moment you even pick her up she just gets ornery and whines like her bones are made of glass but won't really fight and just kind of looks around and worriedly meows

Both follow us from place to place and keep watch over us and the baby though :3:

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

i thought i was completely out of weed but i found a big ol roach in my truck

it's a delicious part of my complete breakfast

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

dee eight posted:

i thought i was completely out of weed but i found a big ol roach in my truck

it's a delicious part of my complete breakfast

Gotta have your weedies!

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anBTeCyXyog

Lovelyn
Jul 8, 2008

Eat more beans

Crocs are just scaly cats

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

They are touching now

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

A Bakers Cousin posted:

They are touching now

You love to see it

Beef Stew
Dec 27, 2009
It rained here in Oakland for the first time in forever and it was seriously so loving nice to just get stoned and listen to the rain and chill with my new puppy (there was actually very little chilling she has endless energy, still really nice).

Aceofblue
Feb 26, 2009

Beef Stew posted:

It rained here in Oakland for the first time in forever and it was seriously so loving nice to just get stoned and listen to the rain and chill with my new puppy (there was actually very little chilling she has endless energy, still really nice).

Hell yeah, sounds really nice!

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Beef Stew posted:

:hai:

we need that rain

i would say that i wish we got some thunder and lighting too, but after those lightning-sparked fires that wrecked out poo poo last year, lighting isnt as fun anymore lol

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

https://i.imgur.com/0BE57A4.mp4

Beef Stew
Dec 27, 2009

Rah! posted:

:hai:

we need that rain

i would say that i wish we got some thunder and lighting too, but after those lightning-sparked fires that wrecked out poo poo last year, lighting isnt as fun anymore lol

Yeah thank god it's supposed to rain more this upcoming week. I was kind of looking forward to a "real" storm too since we loving never get any kind of weather here. I really enjoy rain. But yeah it's probably for the best since the state lights on fire if you look at it wrong.

Lovelyn
Jul 8, 2008

Eat more beans
Post #420

Lovelyn
Jul 8, 2008

Eat more beans

Beef Stew posted:

You have not posted a single puppy pic in this thread :colbert:

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Wife, dog and 2 cats are all sleeping. I'm working.

This guy is living the loving life.

pandy fackler
Jun 2, 2020

piss testees yall need a designated on call clean piss buddy

a person who will piss for a friend in need is a true friend indeed

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

finished working and went for the concentrate, have spend the last half hour watching this over and over because of how much fun the video itself is

watching people's reactions is fascinating

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNENVZFHutQ

Lovelyn
Jul 8, 2008

Eat more beans

pandy fackler posted:

The problem is finding someone who would pass

:3

Beef Stew
Dec 27, 2009

Lovelyn posted:

You have not posted a single puppy pic in this thread :colbert:

poo poo you are right. Have a few!

https://imgur.com/gallery/rD27awG

Im really loving bad with cameras but she is so photogenic it doesn't even matter.

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
what is this malarkey

Barry Soteriology
Mar 1, 2020

pandy fackler posted:

I think you'll find that the piss is stored in the testees

Lovelyn
Jul 8, 2008

Eat more beans

Delta-Wye posted:

what is this malarkey

yes

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannabis

Aceofblue
Feb 26, 2009

hell yeah

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

is this raytracing?

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

White Durban

dee eight