Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ynglaur
Oct 9, 2013

The Malta Conference, anyone?
I was wondering If I could just go all tank no guns just to troll people. What's the highest triple tank you can manage, I wonder?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dik Hz
Feb 22, 2004

Fun with Science

When is 1v1v1v1 T1 industrial weekend?

Bonus: Make the cache drop something ridiculously bulky so you have to haul 10k m3 out to get your winnings.

Baculus
Oct 25, 2007

I DID A BIG CACA IN MY DRUG STORE DIAPER

Ynglaur posted:

I was wondering If I could just go all tank no guns just to troll people. What's the highest triple tank you can manage, I wonder?

I did this during the cruiser FFA weekend and somehow won twice from it

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

Dik Hz posted:

Bonus: Make the cache drop something ridiculously bulky so you have to haul 10k m3 out to get your winnings.

venture FFA

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002

Dik Hz posted:

A badger brawl could be kinda fun

Mappo
Apr 27, 2009
Is there a guide to starting Abyssals? I've been trying the T1 Dark with a Kestrel on my main so I've got good skills. But I just can't kill the rats fast enough or I am just floundering around. I fly in an orbit around the rats and try different things but I am not really making any progress.

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

Mappo posted:

Is there a guide to starting Abyssals? I've been trying the T1 Dark with a Kestrel on my main so I've got good skills. But I just can't kill the rats fast enough or I am just floundering around. I fly in an orbit around the rats and try different things but I am not really making any progress.

i can make no promises as to its usefulness but Baculus was posting about a guide they wrote a few pages back

https://goonfleet.com/index.php/top...mega-with-fits/

yoloer420
May 19, 2006
Wait gently caress. Did they get their titans out? :(

Dik Hz
Feb 22, 2004

Fun with Science

yoloer420 posted:

Wait gently caress. Did they get their titans out? :(

They got out 175, lost 6 and 2 trillion worth of dreads. 130ish remain trapped.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
We really are at the bragging about SRP point of the war? Ouch

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Despera posted:

The last time we bragged about it TEST collapsed to do faction warfare for two years. So sure.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

also we're at how many months of war at this point? 9?

when exactly is the time to not pull that out lol

MrTargetPractice
Mar 17, 2004

Mappo posted:

I'm kind of in a similar spot. The Kestral is supposed to be the easy new person thing but I've died 3 times and have been very close to dying a bunch. That's which a T2 version on the tank.

I'm pretty sure I've been using proper tactics while fighting them. Primarying drones that do em since thats the kestral resist hole. Kite some, hug others etc etc.

I feel it's another one of those things where the guy who came up with it had perfect skills and was like 'this should work for new characters just fine" because all the pieces fit.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Despera posted:

After a patch that kills industry across the board? When so much T2 blood has been spilled that the invaders are looking for viable T1 fleet concepts? With enemy line members so strapped for cash that they're trying, begging, pleading for space and opportunity to make money? All while the invaders are really only able to SRP capitals as hull/rigs only?

Yeah. Yes.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Despera posted:

It's not even about the war, just about how poo poo test and friends are.

Lol

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Looking at Dotlan and looking at your mittens approved talking points, hmm who should i believe?

Frida Call Me
Sep 28, 2001

Boy, you gotta carry that weight
Carry that weight a long time

Despera posted:

Looking at Dotlan and looking at your mittens approved talking points, hmm who should i believe?

Gentle reminder that 80% of the 0.0 population in EVE online is fighting against us and they've been stuck trying to unfuck themselves of a single battle commitment for 30 days and have expended trillions of isk to recover from the strategic blow that was dealt to them.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Don't take care of your members, but sure come at us like your group doesn't suck

Ok

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Frida Call Me posted:

Gentle reminder that 80% of the 0.0 population in EVE online is fighting against us and they've been stuck trying to unfuck themselves of a single battle commitment for 30 days and have expended trillions of isk to recover from the strategic blow that was dealt to them.

THE TEARS OH GOD THE TEARS

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

Despera posted:

THE TEARS OH GOD THE TEARS

:dafuq:

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

PathAsc posted:

Don't take care of your members, but sure come at us like your group doesn't suck

Ok

everyone sucks news @11

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

i see whiney excuses, what do you see?

Floppychop
Mar 30, 2012

Imagine paying :10bux: just to unironically shitpost.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

Despera posted:

I see a bad poster, lmao.

Searious
Dec 24, 2020

Despera posted:

Desperation, despair. Just like your name implies.

rocketrobot
Jul 11, 2003

Despera posted:

I see a bad poster.

Edit: goddamnnit shishkabob

Zazz Razzamatazz
Apr 19, 2016

by sebmojo

Despera posted:

I miss Querious Goose, at least he was fun. :colbert:

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!
Once in a while, Despera comes by to remind us all that I'm none of us are the worst poster

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.

Despera posted:

loving
D NAME
POSTERS

MaxPowers
Dec 29, 2004
The curse continues

Pretty rad dad pad
Oct 13, 2003

People who try to pretend they're superior make it so much harder for those of us who really are. Philistines!

Frida Call Me posted:

gentle reminder that the dude you're quoting spent like three years ratting up a titan in dek, never did anything other than rat and complain in that period, then quit in a firestorm of bitchy posts and fled to TEST the instant his ratting system got attacked

the only thing worth giving a poo poo about his opinions on are Guristas

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Despera posted:

ok boomer

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

Despera posted:

i see you posting like a markov bot seeded from reddit comments

please be funnier or more informative for the benefit of people in the bleachers

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

AYYYE DEEEEE DUBBALYOO DA-NYAAAAAH!

Solus posted:

loving
D NAME
POSTERS

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

Despera posted:

your psyop is going well, gsf is on the brink of failcascading entirely due to your poo poo posting

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

the d-name posters is through the door to the left, here take a nametag

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Pretty rad dad pad posted:

gentle reminder that the dude you're quoting spent like three years ratting up a titan in dek, never did anything other than rat and complain in that period, then quit in a firestorm of bitchy posts and fled to TEST the instant his ratting system got attacked

the only thing worth giving a poo poo about his opinions on are Guristas

Ahahahaha. I forgot about this. Thank you.

EDIT: I'm looking at Dotlan too and if this is the best TESTCO can do after 9 months of war (And the momentum not only slowing, but turning around) I'm not sure that's the best banger to send my way. At the 9 month point any other org would be sitting in lowsec finding some nullsec to attack at this point.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Floppychop posted:

Imagine paying :10bux: just to unironically shitpost.

never not shitpost

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002
three things in this life are inevitable

death

taxes

goons touching the poop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear