Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

gently caress. I mean GRRM. I hosed it up because I my head I heard ERB JRR Tolkien vs George RR Martin in my head half assed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Gorge Roge Roge Morge.

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Jorge RR Martin, his Mexican non union equivalent.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

I don't think eyebrows made of stars

She draws normal eyebrows on when she doesn’t want to be recognized. Source: used to patronize the same coffee shop as her here in the US. She usually got the vegan summer rolls.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

After it was announced that Gaiman and Palmer were splitting, he made a reference to her having borderline personality disorder. Her wacky and abusive behavior doesn't surprise me.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
The worst one is JKKR

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

The worst one is JKKR

Joanne Koanne Koanne Rowling

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Pththya-lyi posted:

Joanne Koanne Koanne Rowling

ju klux klan rowling

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

Arivia posted:

ju klux klan rowling

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

AlbieQuirky posted:

She draws normal eyebrows on when she doesn’t want to be recognized. Source: used to patronize the same coffee shop as her here in the US. She usually got the vegan summer rolls.

I would applaud her if she managed to do vegan summer roll eyebrows.

Arivia posted:

ju klux klan rowling

*points wand at trans people* Envious Denialus! oh drat y it not work

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014

Arivia posted:

ju klux klan rowling

Funny, she doesn't look juish.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

orange sky
May 7, 2007

loving Hulk was just passing by and he hates Trump

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

orange sky posted:

loving Hulk was just passing by and he hates Trump

Must've been tough to raise Hulk, he's pretty heavy.

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

Man, without breaking the blinds, even.

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum
At least they put the broken glass on the right side of their obviously staged scene

jjack229
Feb 14, 2008
Articulate your needs. I'm here to listen.
I would like to see the ballistics on how the block travelled horizontally through the window and then immediately dropped vertically and didn't roll or tip over when it hits the floor.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
What the gently caress does it mean for the police to "raise him"

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Danaru posted:

Misspelled tased?

Peg Sliderskew
Jan 4, 2010

Danaru posted:

Perp was a gamblin' man?

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

jjack229 posted:

I would like to see the ballistics on how the block travelled horizontally through the window and then immediately dropped vertically and didn't roll or tip over when it hits the floor.

The felonies are for crimes against nature and physics

moerketid
Jul 3, 2012

Saw this shared all over Facebook and I hate it.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
What kinda job let's you wear graphic tees and has rules about the graphic beyond "no cussing, no drug or alcohol references"

Like, I'm imagining the kinda poo poo if you tried to get a kid in trouble for wearing a shirt with an actual rapper that was in jail for a serious crime and I can't. Assuming other kids were allowed to wear like a (I just realized I have no idea what bands are actually popular anymore, let alone which ones are popular and have a wholesome image) shirt.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/mtgreenee/status/1356032136034267138?s=20

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Magic The Gathering has a new set coming out I'm pretty sure they're doing alright

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc
drat thats a good coupon

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Louis CK (I know) had a bit about flying first class and seeing a young soldier walk past into coach and thinking about giving him the seat. He doesn't actually do it, but just the act of thinking he could made him feel really good about himself.

Same sorta situation I bet. "I should buy that old woman's lunch" and just the act of thinking you're the type who could makes you feel good enough about yourself, actually doing it becomes unnecessary.

theironjef
Aug 11, 2009

The archmage of unexpected stinks.

She wasn't lying about having a lot of spare time now.

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

So wait...the woman whose meal she bought gave her a lifetime discount on the same restaurant? Meaning she was the owner or some such? In which case, OP got suckered into paying for a free meal.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

So Chudly there knows the rules but feels free to ignore them, intentionally escalates, insults the woman and thinks he's the good guy in this situation. Sounds about right for someone with a Trump avatar.

I imagine someone really did point out the rules to him, but this version is the one that happened later in his head, which now means that's reality.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

What the gently caress?

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

bitch wtf do you think you use dry shampoo for?!??!??!?!

Telemaze
Apr 22, 2008

What you expected hasn't happened.
Fun Shoe

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

bitch wtf do you think you use dry shampoo for?!??!??!?!

The Vagisil dry spray is, in fact, meant to be dry shampoo for your "vaginal area" (as their website puts it.) I had to look this weird poo poo up cause I never heard of it.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

What is J short for there? She's trying to project her body positive childrearing but even in this made up scenario her daughter uses some weird abbreviation to refer to her own body

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Vajayjay

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
J is for Jabia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Danaru posted:

J is for Jabia

Jabia headsets were really popular with dudes trying to look cool awhile back, I guess Apple made them obsolete with AirFlaps.