Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020
your dad gives good brain??

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Amy McGrath bragging about being ready to shoot down an airliner on 9/11

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
it read to me like she was implying that she shot that one down

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

she just liked colin powell's setup

Also after all the clamor over it turns out a bunch of people in the Trump administration did exactly the same thing.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

trump saluted some north korean officer who tried to shake his hand

trump was also impeached for a second time liken 2 weeks ago lmao

also mike pence hosted a radio show and dem oppo never bothered to look into that

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

gradenko_2000 posted:

Amy McGrath bragging about being ready to shoot down an airliner on 9/11

"Bloodbath McGrath" still gets a smile out of me

kupachek
Aug 5, 2015

This man’s brain is trembling in the balance between reason and insanity, and as he stalks on with clenched fist and sword in hand, as though he still saw those murderous Russians gunners.

Feldegast42 posted:

Also, one goon ran that email server while another goon created 4chan. Trump is a SA inside job is what I am saying

There is already a book about us and Trump.

We also had an inside man in Benghazi.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

lol

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
the kid looks so tired of his bullshit lmao

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

We try to get him to draw a clock to prove senility but plot twist: that was his idea of drawing a clock

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Via Getty

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

this was the inspiration for those cop flags

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
that town painting a blue line on their streets.

less haha funny but ypu know

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
The female cop who cried on video because she got disrespectful service at a drive through

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

MikeCrotch posted:

The female cop who cried on video because she got disrespectful service at a drive through

The cop who said a McDonalds employee took a bite out of his burger but then it turned out he had done it himself and just forgot.

Also the cops who claimed a burger place poisoned their milkshakes even though it was an online order so there would be no way of knowing it was for cops. Then it turned out that it was just that the machines had been recently cleaned and maybe they weren't completely rinsed off.

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008

MikeCrotch posted:

Wasn't the issue that her drink was ready but her sandwich would be another minute or something and she said she just couldn't take it and drove off crying? LMAO

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

The cop who boohoo'd because someone put a tampon in his coffee and of course it turned out he made it up

Putting a tampon in my Starbucks to own the libs

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Comrayn posted:

Wasn't the issue that her drink was ready but her sandwich would be another minute or something and she said she just couldn't take it and drove off crying? LMAO

yeah lmao

Prurient Squid
Jul 21, 2008

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.

Rich people pass greatness down through the semen, if you believe in that stuff. If you don't believe in it then I guess it's a load of bullshit. Does objective reality exist?

Prurient Squid
Jul 21, 2008

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
One time I got assaulted and when the police rang me up to tell me there was not CCTV footage I lost signal. When they phoned me again the guy accused me of hanging up on him in a sort of surprised tone and I said that no, it was a lost signal.

Not much of an annecdote but it always stuck in my head because it's a weird thing to say in "customer service" role. I guess cops are just inherently untrusting and paranoid and can't turn it off?

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Prurient Squid posted:

"customer service"

l

mao

Aceofblue
Feb 26, 2009

binders full of women, which I cannot believe happened in 2012, approximately 35 years ago

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

MikeCrotch posted:

No no, the issue was that they handed her a coffee separate from her food, so she thought they were trying to poison her

Here's the full video, which I watched again just to giggle at

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xtf6Hmp1Lg

gradenko_2000 has issued a correction as of 18:30 on Feb 1, 2021

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
Wasn't there a cop that claimed they wrote pig on his starbucks order but it turned out he did it himself

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

WHY BONER NOW posted:

Wasn't there a cop that claimed they wrote pig on his starbucks order but it turned out he did it himself

Yeah, and IIRC his estranged daughter tweeted about him being a manipulative and abusive piece of poo poo when the story made the rounds.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
"don't post DH in the politoons thread"
and
"don't criticize DH in his thread"
was some wonderful D&D modding

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Trump would hold important meetings in the dining area of Mar A Lago where any member could just listen in. Also there was that time a member of the resort got a selfie with the guy who's job was to carry the nuclear football.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

frankenfreak posted:

"don't post DH in the politoons thread"
and
"don't criticize DH in his thread"
was some wonderful D&D modding

what's DH

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Deep Hurting, the username of the guy who drew the political cartoon linked. He was an okay artist but too focused on putting pop culture stuff in his political cartoons. Also he was a big whiner about how women wouldn't sleep with him because he was short.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

deez huevos

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

muscles like this! posted:

Deep Hurting, the username of the guy who drew the political cartoon linked. He was an okay artist but too focused on putting pop culture stuff in his political cartoons. Also he was a big whiner about how women wouldn't sleep with him because he was short.

As with any thread where a content producer posts there was a group of people who felt the need to defend his honor at all costs, lmao

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

muscles like this! posted:

some of them were p good

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
the lady crying in her car because her fast food was delayed wasn't even a cop, just psycho cop fangirl

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/lunch_enjoyer/status/1273308819632918541?lang=en

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

paul_soccer12 posted:

the lady crying in her car because her fast food was delayed wasn't even a cop, just psycho cop fangirl

I think she was a security guard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

You forgot about Poland!