Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

karmicknight posted:

I think we have drilled down out of the context of this derail far enough:

You're acting like Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood right now.

Does anyone know which wrassler's twitch streams are worth an active follow? I know Uno streams a bunch, but I'm open to recommendations.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

boxcarhobo posted:

LUCT on psp was so drat good, i wish it was on switch or had a real PC port i didnt have to use a janky rear end emulator for

I always have trouble deciding on like what my top games of all time are but the LUCT remake on PSP is up there, if not #1

game had tension and gravitas within its own world that drew me into the story like no other

(i mean the PSX version did too but the remake was so so well done it only improved upon it)

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
e: derail jk

Wintermutant
Oct 2, 2009

Dinosaur Gum

Shinjobi posted:

Does anyone know which wrassler's twitch streams are worth an active follow? I know Uno streams a bunch, but I'm open to recommendations.

Effy is a fun follow; every Monday he counter-programs Raw by showing older/more obscure indie matches.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

If you want weird counter-programming to Raw, you can't beat Virtual Pros' Pain Pigs: https://twitch.tv/vrtlpros

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Shinjobi posted:

A lot of the AEW people who play in the weekly group stream also stream on their own. In fact I think all of them do.
Christi Jaynes plays a lot of Warframe and works out.
Adam Cole from what I've seen plays a lot of (relatively)older things doing full playthroughs
Puf does a lot of Just Chatting and playing ukulele, will also livestream from the car ride to a show
Claudio plays ranked League of Legends almost exclusively, outside of UUDD/group streams
Chuck Taylor has started streaming, mostly basketball
Dakota Kai always has the lurking chance of a Shayna Baszler jumpscare

edit: forgot Brody King, he games, watches wrestling(lot of ROH since he probably won't get a DMCA strike) and also does a lot of cooking streams

Mob fucked around with this message at 19:17 on Feb 1, 2021

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!
video games opinion #45625

for 3 more pages.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Twitch is social media, sorry boomers

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Drew Gulak's coach's corner streams are always fun. He watches matches from youtube and dissects them.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

lol

https://twitter.com/AliWWE/status/1356117446646759426

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

This is the only acceptable way for heels to interact with fans on social media, short to the point and not being a weirdo.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Chris Brookes is great

https://twitter.com/OBEYBrookes/status/1356179051610664963?s=19

"Next remote autograph session! I'm not a member of the unit. lonely. So I made my own unit."

Only registered members can see post attachments!

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
How soon does Chris Brookes ignore his membership in the Neo Itoh Respect Army.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

Mob posted:

Claudio plays ranked League of Legends almost exclusively, outside of UUDD/group streams

my claim to fame is that I have a friend who played versus claudio in ranked league of legends and got destroyed by him.

smikey
May 22, 2004
It's not a hootenanny, it's an extravsganza!
Shame to hear that Claudio is a bad person

davidbix
Jun 14, 2016

Wow, Bix. First K.Rool, then Steve and now SEPHIROTH? Your dream game is real!
Did anyone save the Dijak tweet reply defending the "[ethnic] cleansing" promo? It appears to be gone.

Edit: Excuse me, the tweet defending the "purifying" promo.

davidbix fucked around with this message at 22:13 on Feb 1, 2021

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

https://twitter.com/trentylocks/status/1356361584814252036?s=21

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
https://mobile.twitter.com/blainecapatch/status/1356302187169660929

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

T-Bar sucks on a level that's almost impressive

davidbix
Jun 14, 2016

Wow, Bix. First K.Rool, then Steve and now SEPHIROTH? Your dream game is real!
Gone already. And not in Google Cache.

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

davidbix posted:

Gone already. And not in Google Cache.

Wont let me phone post a screenshot, but:

“ working on a new move where I pick a guy up so he’s got one arm that’s around his head and the other arm going thru his dick with both legs crossed then I twist him around in the air a whole bunch and finally hit him with a go to sleep style knee that looks like complete dogshit” -TRENT?

Lead Pipe Cinch fucked around with this message at 23:42 on Feb 1, 2021

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

“ working on a new move where I pick a guy up so he’s got one arm that’s around his head and the other arm going thru his dick with both legs crossed then I twist him around in the air a whole bunch and finally hit him with a go to sleep style knee that looks like complete dogshit”

Who is using that move right now and is it called G2D?

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

“ working on a new move where I pick a guy up so he’s got one arm that’s around his head and the other arm going thru his dick with both legs crossed then I twist him around in the air a whole bunch and finally hit him with a go to sleep style knee that looks like complete dogshit” -TRENT?

Chuck Taylor is probably using Trent's phone.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
edit: not a wrestler

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Ganso Bomb posted:

If you want weird counter-programming to Raw, you can't beat Virtual Pros' Pain Pigs: https://twitch.tv/vrtlpros

I can’t stress this enough: Pain Pigs is the best weekly wrestling show. Crazy Frank and fade Ishii forever.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

MotU posted:

I always have trouble deciding on like what my top games of all time are but the LUCT remake on PSP is up there, if not #1

game had tension and gravitas within its own world that drew me into the story like no other

(i mean the PSX version did too but the remake was so so well done it only improved upon it)

I put so many hours into the PSP remake. Enough so that all the little things that are wrong with that game really started to boil over.
Like the crafting system.
Or the skill leveling system.
Or the class leveling system once you start getting a crapload of unique character classes.
Or the fact that you have to super-minimax in magic at endgame or every spell will deal 1 damage.
Or that it has the most ridiculous post-game grind of any SRPG ever.

FFT is still my favorite of the two. And I wish they'd just drop a direct port of it to consoles/PCs. Except for the asinine intentional animation lag.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

at least he got the perfect number before canning it

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

ChrisBTY posted:

I put so many hours into the PSP remake. Enough so that all the little things that are wrong with that game really started to boil over.
Like the crafting system.
Or the skill leveling system.
Or the class leveling system once you start getting a crapload of unique character classes.
Or the fact that you have to super-minimax in magic at endgame or every spell will deal 1 damage.
Or that it has the most ridiculous post-game grind of any SRPG ever.

FFT is still my favorite of the two. And I wish they'd just drop a direct port of it to consoles/PCs. Except for the asinine intentional animation lag.

I am weird so I liked all those things. Crafting fails I could do without tho.

FFT's story was alright and I feel the retranslation completely killed it. Every line was retranslated to be hollow and lacked life. Everyone was just a parody of ye olde talk, characters had no unique voice. LUCT remake had a retranslation too but like Vyce and Leonar and Ravness didn't have the same way of speaking, they still had individuality

Vincent
Nov 25, 2005

Hirez posted:

super big yee-haw, not gonna lie i've watched this like 10x straight

I have to admit that my 11th time wasn't that straight.

Vincent fucked around with this message at 20:05 on Feb 2, 2021

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Reminder:

:chast2b:

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Lol. Tee hee. OOoh my gosh!

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

GO to the horny jail do not pass Cum do not collect 200 Pussies. Bonk !!

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

IWTV and Pluto have a deal, so now there's a wrestling channel on PlutoTV (which is free to watch):

https://twitter.com/indiewrestling/status/1356670441163788291

https://twitter.com/WWRProWrestling/status/1356655973851688963

Pretty neat!

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
https://twitter.com/Hamanicart617/status/1356308954989678596?s=20

free yea ok

Seams fucked around with this message at 00:10 on Feb 3, 2021

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

That shot of Cena can't just be for the Peacemaker tv show right? That's a hilarious shot.

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009

TV Zombie posted:

That shot of Cena can't just be for the Peacemaker tv show right? That's a hilarious shot.

I'm guessing by the fact that he's holding a bottle of the new melon-flavored Mountain Dew and that the car is melon-colored with Mountain Dew rims that the picture might have something to do with promotion of said product.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

maybe its new av time...

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

That picture of Cena is filling me with an overwhelming sense that I’ve wasted my life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Just replace the words Stacker 2 with Mountain Dew in the rap and call it a day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRJyTBznk0o