Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What would trump have done if he were still prez
This poll is closed.
bombed the boat 10 10.53%
told the beautiful boaters to ram the boat 45 47.37%
https://i.imgur.com/BvIBJji.jpg 40 42.11%
Total: 95 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

CaptainBeefart posted:

Speaking of underrepresented beers my local brewery released a bunch of crowlers of their barleywine Long In The Tooth today.

mother nature’s greedy when you’re long in the tooth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I drink normal beers instead.

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

The Nastier Nate posted:

I keep seeing Lin Woods name and tweets in cspam but I’ve never seen a picture of him so in my head I was just picturing Lin Manuel Miranda

lmao unironically same

Cithen
Mar 6, 2002

Pillbug

s0j posted:

do space force get all the benefits of active military like first on airplanes, discounts, USAA, GI bill, VA access etc.

cause that'd be pretty funny

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
i drink beer from a steel reusable can with sharpie writing on it that says "BEER" and it has a skull and crossbones
i dunno where it comes from, some homeless man leaves it on my porch every 3 weeks

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
One of the more entertaining news items is the confirmation that Trump is a weasely,, chiseling, quisling little gently caress that can’t be trusted to honor a contract.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

radical meme posted:

One of the more entertaining news items is the confirmation that Trump is a weasely,, chiseling, quisling little gently caress that can’t be trusted to honor a contract.

p. sure everyone has known this for 4 decades

he's stiffed every single contractor that ever worked on his properties

Jon Carbuncle
Sep 21, 2002

Soiled Meat

Pead posted:

The only episode of that I remember was the "after school special lesson" one where one of the kids hid in a fridge in the dump and couldn't get out. changed my life.

lol that’s the only one I can remember also

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Sixteen minutes into Snake Eater (1989) and Lorenzo Lamas just reveled that, during a naked drug double cross, he was concealing a wire in his mullet

So was eighty nine just a stacked year for movies or is there another reason the academy passed this up during award season

Cithen
Mar 6, 2002

Pillbug

CaptainBeefart posted:

Speaking of underrepresented beers my local brewery released a bunch of crowlers of their barleywine Long In The Tooth today.

i'm friends with one of the owners of that brewery, v. cool to see them be so successful

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

smarxist posted:

i drink beer from a steel reusable can with sharpie writing on it that says "BEER" and it has a skull and crossbones
i dunno where it comes from, some homeless man leaves it on my porch every 3 weeks

Cans aren't reusable at all.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

DoombatINC posted:

Sixteen minutes into Snake Eater (1989) and Lorenzo Lamas just reveled that, during a naked drug double cross, he was concealing a wire in his mullet

So was eighty nine just a stacked year for movies or is there another reason the academy passed this up during award season

i miss schlocky action flicks from the 80's

i watched Lethal Weapon 2 the other day and that poo poo still slaps

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

cool av
Mar 2, 2013

oxsnard posted:

I'm assuming a fart in space will send u floating in the opposite direction

PBS got you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaN0xg2VQSo

Mouth Ze Dong
Jan 2, 2005

Aint no thing like me, 'cept me.

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

donlong trumpson

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

I made a really wretched negroni the other night and I just realized it's because I poured in luxardo instead of campari

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

oxsnard posted:

I'm assuming a fart in space will send u floating in the opposite direction

Lol. There is a bone chilling scene in Season 5, Episode 8 of The Expanse that kind of emphasizes this principle.

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

Buddykins posted:

if we had EVAs or gundams or any mechs I would join space force so loving fast

can only be piloted by teenagers though

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

PyPy posted:

can only be piloted by teenagers though

Extremely hot teenagers in fact

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

radical meme posted:

Lol. There is a bone chilling scene in Season 5, Episode 8 of The Expanse that kind of emphasizes this principle.

that show is really cool and good

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

I made a really wretched negroni the other night and I just realized it's because I poured in luxardo instead of campari

holy god

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Lmao

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

ha

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
one time in college my roommate and I concluded a night of heavy drinking by polishing off 2 bottles of dry vermouth since that was all we had in the apartment

not my best decision

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

lmao

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

oxsnard posted:

one time in college my roommate and I concluded a night of heavy drinking by polishing off 2 bottles of dry vermouth since that was all we had in the apartment

not my best decision

you think you're gonna make a zillion martinis and stock up but the reaper comes for all vermouth

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

lagunitas super cluster ipa is an inoffensive 8% beer i purchased and enjoyed this afternoon

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

posso trommpo

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

petit choux posted:

:jail::pedo:

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

that sounds awful, also I usually make mine with aperol

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

what the gently caress is this sentence

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Thump! posted:

why the gently caress hasn’t biden shut down the space force!?!

is about #873 on my list of poo poo that really should have been done in the past month but lol biden is a succ bitch who ain’t gonna do poo poo and in fact likes most of trumps policies gently caress!!

loving PAY MY YOU DECORUMSUCC MOTHERFUCKERS gently caress

loving Space Force are given the opportunity to design new uniforms and what do they go with? Camoflage. I would have hooked up some designers, maybe Hugo Boss if I wanted a space fashy sort of look. Instead they go and copy the Air Force working uniform which is a copy of the Army working uniform because gently caress original thought. Even that stupid Netflix show put some effort into uniform design.

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003

a.lo posted:

what the gently caress is this sentence

it's the alcohol version of an a.lo post

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnU0EV9JoVY

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Thing is I didn't notice, I just thought the new gin (Battle Standard 142) I was trying was really loving weird

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

petit choux posted:

:yikes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AppleNippleBOB
May 13, 2007

i've been hearing more and more about this satan guy