Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

That Old Tree
Jun 24, 2012

nah

a fatguy baldspot posted:

NSFW

twitter.com/reecegoddard7/status/1283088387260461057?s=21

How do I link this instead of embed it, lmao. Very not safe for work

You have to use the : nsfw : emote in your post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

^thanks!

:nsfw:

http://www.twitter.com/reecegoddard7/status/1283088387260461057?s=21

That Old Tree
Jun 24, 2012

nah

Do you have emotes turned off in your posting options or something? I could swear what I said was how it worked.

Edit: woops sorry I got it wrong

That Old Tree has a new favorite as of 15:15 on Feb 3, 2021

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I think it's :nws: not :nsfw:

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

OwlFancier posted:

I think it's :nws: not :nsfw:

Yeah but it still seems to have worked?

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

The autoembed may check for both strings but :nsfw: does not appear to be an emote.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

Lol, the first one doesn't embed for me, but the repost sure does show me a dick.

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

Iron Crowned posted:

Raphael was definitely the best turtle. Anyone who picked Leonardo was lame as hell

I like you and all but the answer is clearly Donatello, as most people will tell you

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

Elviscat posted:

Lol, the first one doesn't embed for me, but the repost sure does show me a dick.

Now now, you can see piss too, which is nice.

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

This isn't cool at all Looshkin! These are dark forces you're titting about with!

PYF Tasteless Tattoos: you can see piss too, which is nice

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

X-quoting from another sub

Chitin
Apr 29, 2007

It is no sign of health to be well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

ReidRansom posted:

X-quoting from another sub

They were emerald mines, not diamonds.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Weird they took the photo before they added the blood to the hands.

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan

The goddamn symmetry is the point you dumb idiot! Look at that bottom moon! Why didn't you stop the artist?

Why are the spaceships flabby little tardigrades??

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002

sephiRoth IRA posted:

The goddamn symmetry is the point you dumb idiot! Look at that bottom moon! Why didn't you stop the artist?

Why are the spaceships flabby little tardigrades??

What is it supposed to be?

Indecisive Squirrel
Apr 28, 2009

Nitrox posted:

What is it supposed to be?

The 3 playable classes in Destiny. From top to bottom: Warlock, Hunter, Titan. I can’t tell what planets that’s supposed to be between them.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Indecisive Squirrel posted:

The 3 playable classes in Destiny. From top to bottom: Warlock, Hunter, Titan. I can’t tell what planets that’s supposed to be between them.

That went from a cool, semi-abstract tattoo to a lame-as-poo poo one.

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan

Screaming Idiot posted:

From the post he claims destiny "saved his life" even if he doesn't play it anymore

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

sephiRoth IRA posted:

From the post he claims destiny "saved his life" even if he doesn't play it anymore

THE TRAVELER HAS ABANDONED OTHERS AND HE, TOO, SHALL BE FORSAKEN BY ITS LIGHT

WARFRAME IS MUCH BETTER

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Screaming Idiot posted:

QFT

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Destiny has some pretty cool stories and a fantastic voice cast, but it's such a glacier-slow drip of plot that you're literally waiting a year of grinding for anything substantial to happen. And then they get rid of that content just in case you lapsed or wanted to go back and play it someday.

Video game tattoos are almost always bad because every IP gets ruined eventually. Though this one is pretty cool.

sticklefifer has a new favorite as of 18:40 on Feb 6, 2021

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
That took 8 hours?!

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Field Mousepad posted:

That took 8 hours?!

Haven't you seen Ink Master?

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Field Mousepad posted:

That took 8 hours?!

Are you incredulous because that was too long or too short? Because buddy 8 hours colored isn't bad.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Kwyndig posted:

Are you incredulous because that was too long or too short? Because buddy 8 hours colored isn't bad.

It seems a bit long for how blobby some sections turned out. Look at how bad the ships are flanking the design, they're gross!

Calexio
Jun 12, 2008

Gyoza and beer

Shoehead posted:

It seems a bit long for how blobby some sections turned out. Look at how bad the ships are flanking the design, they're gross!

Are you talking about the Destiny tattoo? Because I think the 8 hours thing is referring to the Gris tattoo in the tweet.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Calexio posted:

Are you talking about the Destiny tattoo? Because I think the 8 hours thing is referring to the Gris tattoo in the tweet.

Oh wow I didn't see the link, I've been spoiled by twitter imbeds. Now THAT is an 8 hour tattoo

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Indecisive Squirrel posted:

oof

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

Kwyndig posted:

That's not a lot of color, it's mostly bluish stuff. And it's it's not a huge piece. 8 hours is way too much

Lechtansi
Mar 23, 2004

Item Get

Field Mousepad posted:

That's not a lot of color, it's mostly bluish stuff. And it's it's not a huge piece. 8 hours is way too much

yes, because the amount of colors used defines how long a tattoo takes, and not the surface area covered.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Videogame tattoos are silly.

Ms. Pacman deserves better.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

just cannot imagine enjoying pacman enough to ever advertise your interest in it...it's boring as hell.

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

-Carl Sagan

LifeSunDeath posted:

just cannot imagine enjoying pacman enough to ever advertise your interest in it...it's boring as hell.

How else will I demonstrate my complete devotion to all things gaming? How will you know that I liked video games before they were cool without a tat on my face of ms pac man getting eaten out by the ghosts

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
For some reason, I was thinking that perhaps one of the Pacman or one of the Pacman Ghosts or something would be a decent enough way to advertise your love of Pacman.

That of course made me wonder if there are any tattoos out there of the McDonald's Fry Guys

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Live Mas

Fors Yard
Feb 15, 2008

Aside from getting shot in the head, David, what have you done with yourself?

Iron Crowned posted:

That of course made me wonder if there are any tattoos out there of

Yes

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

-Carl Sagan

It's fairly well-executed, but... why? :psyduck:

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
Makes it easy to find the right person who wants to the the knot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

sephiRoth IRA posted:

It's fairly well-executed, but... why? :psyduck:

That's really well done but yeah yikes