Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Fellatio del Toro posted:

lmao those favorability numbers by education and income

Rich liberals are terrified of QAnon because people in their social circles believe it. Painting it as a mass movement of the uneducated is an attempt to shame their neighbors.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

https://twitter.com/0rf/status/1357054579658096642

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

emf posted:

just loving erase carter

just loving take the last good thing away

just loving do it!

landlord

Quetzadilla
Jun 6, 2005

A PARTICULARLY GHOULISH SHITPOSTER FOR NEOLIBERLISM AND THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY

Homeless Friend posted:

logical fallacy bro. YOU LOSE

*clutching the exit wound as my last breath escapes* gently caress... how can i possibly face d&d again

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

Habitat for Humanity is just an expansion of landlords

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
only thing i'll say about the AOC capitol invasion or regarding where she was (if anywhere), but i think some of the contention here might come from something smelling "off" or fishy about the invasion. case in point, the leader of the proud boys (one of the groups that led it) was an FBI informant who just so happened to be scooped up on a minor charge a day before -- a common way of retrieving informants -- so he wasn't around when the show went down... down the street from the literal FBI headquarters in washington. like, the feds didn't know this was going to happen? of course they did.

even better: their own hired brownshirt leader was hyping it up in the weeks before on livestreams while wearing a hat that literally said "FBI" on it, because that's one of the psychological mindfuck games the government uses to push people into committing crimes: i.e. having the planted leaders taunt the authorities in front of their boneheaded followers (while working for the authorities) so those n00bs go "hog" wild and believe nothing can stop 'em, because you've cultivated them to believe you're an authority figure and a true big dawg who gives them a license to finally punch their dads for all the times they were humiliated as kids along with the girls at their high school who never went out with them.

so i think it was probably a set up at some level, and that raises questions about how much danger the politicians -- including AOC -- were actually in. but i have no sympathy for right-wing maniacs doing stupid stuff. it's just funny. and is AOC a politician who is exploiting that for all it's worth? well, maybe. should she not do that? that's what you always wanted democrats to do! to be as ruthless and conniving as the republicans.

emf
Aug 1, 2002

xtal posted:

Habitat for Humanity is just an expansion of landlords

gently caress you both

it's true though

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
I just figured out what the anarchist post reminded me of.

You are disrespecting a future us army soldier

Cromulent_Chill
Apr 6, 2009

Quetzadilla posted:

*clutching the exit wound as my last breath escapes* gently caress... how can i possibly face d&d again

You've been funny today. I hope you can appreciate the congrats.

Quetzadilla
Jun 6, 2005

emf posted:

gently caress you both

it's true though

much like how if you own your own business you're just exploiting yourself, if you own your home you're just landlording yourself.

Quetzadilla
Jun 6, 2005

Killin_Like_Bronson posted:

You've been funny today. I hope you can appreciate the congrats.

still not gonna gently caress you and i dont want your nudes

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

Quetzadilla posted:

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

oh my jimmies.

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

:lol:

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

What's the story on that? I do not watch cable news.

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Quetzadilla posted:

Went right back to sucking

Quetzadilla
Jun 6, 2005

Judakel posted:

Went right back to sucking

you were pretty keen on creepily stalking me across this thread yesterday saying i gaslit you but have been mysteriously quiet today for some reason

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

If you own your own home you are a landlord and belong to the rentier class, you're just giving a family member a discount hth

emf
Aug 1, 2002

Quetzadilla posted:

much like how if you own your own business you're just exploiting yourself, if you own your home you're just landlording yourself.

who the gently caress has enough money to own things?

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

:perfect:

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
One year ago today I stood in a church gym and hooted and hollered about Bernie Sanders to people.

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe

spacetoaster posted:

What's the story on that? I do not watch cable news.

AOC recently revealed she's an assault survivor and that 1/6 prompted memories of that. Some folks are super into the idea that she's doing this cynically and despite going out of their way to say "I believe her BUT" they keep typing more words after the BUT in a way that reminds me a lot of how libs treat this kind of thing when its politically inconvenient for them.

I don't know, this thread was one of the only places I frequent that was consistently right about Tara Reade and I don't know why this is something we have to focus on instead of the myriad other ways AOC is a huge letdown

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

only thing i'll say about the AOC capitol invasion or regarding where she was (if anywhere), but i think some of the contention here might come from something smelling "off" or fishy about the invasion. case in point, the leader of the proud boys (one of the groups that led it) was an FBI informant who just so happened to be scooped up on a minor charge a day before -- a common way of retrieving informants -- so he wasn't around when the show went down... down the street from the literal FBI headquarters in washington. like, the feds didn't know this was going to happen? of course they did.

even better: their own hired brownshirt leader was hyping it up in the weeks before on livestreams while wearing a hat that literally said "FBI" on it, because that's one of the psychological mindfuck games the government uses to push people into committing crimes: i.e. having the planted leaders taunt the authorities in front of their boneheaded followers (while working for the authorities) so those n00bs go "hog" wild and believe nothing can stop 'em, because you've cultivated them to believe you're an authority figure and a true big dawg who gives them a license to finally punch their dads for all the times they were humiliated as kids along with the girls at their high school who never went out with them.

so i think it was probably a set up at some level, and that raises questions about how much danger the politicians -- including AOC -- were actually in. but i have no sympathy for right-wing maniacs doing stupid stuff. it's just funny. and is AOC a politician who is exploiting that for all it's worth? well, maybe. should she not do that? that's what you always wanted democrats to do! to be as ruthless and conniving as the republicans.

Yes a three letter agency would never try to influence another group to kill a political leader they don't like.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
One year ago today Pete Buttigieg ratfucked Bernie out of getting momentum from winning Iowa.

Cromulent_Chill
Apr 6, 2009

So much for positive reinforcement

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Deified Data posted:

I don't know, this thread was one of the only places I frequent that was consistently right about Tara Reade and I don't know why this is something we have to focus on instead of the myriad other ways AOC is a huge letdown

cause it really pisses ppl off, make em do that mind read thing where ur like 'what are they really thinking' when everybody is just lollin at aoc being across the street. a very hillary going through sniper fire sorta story. anyway since it keeps happening, aoc will keep gettin made fun off because ppl getting mad=win. matt christmas spite politics theory. just that simple.

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Quetzadilla posted:

you were pretty keen on creepily stalking me across this thread yesterday saying i gaslit you but have been mysteriously quiet today for some reason

Might wanna check my posts for the day.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

lmao

the only reason I knew who Jimmy Dore was before FTV was from Sam Seder

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

f

https://twitter.com/veenadubal/status/1357110507946168321?s=21

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

Deified Data posted:

AOC recently revealed she's an assault survivor and that 1/6 prompted memories of that. Some folks are super into the idea that she's doing this cynically and despite going out of their way to say "I believe her BUT" they keep typing more words after the BUT in a way that reminds me a lot of how libs treat this kind of thing when its politically inconvenient for them.

Tara Reade was sexually assaulted by a powerful senator and was terminated in retaliation and blacklisted and has never been powerful. People outright deny that Biden raped/assaulted Tara Reade. Nevermind the rest of the loving poo poo show over the past couple of years concerning libs being inhumane ghouls about it.

AOC is a powerful congresswoman, a media darling, and a cynical careerist who sheepdogged "lefties" to support the rapist for president. She can be those things as well as a survivor of assault.

idk what's hard to understand about this

Quetzadilla
Jun 6, 2005

Judakel posted:

Might wanna check my posts for the day.

lol drat really sticking with the defense of just being impossibly stupid

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
it is funny the amount of people jumping out of the woodwork at people chastising people for being cynical, by cynically deploying they said "but" lol. whats even funnier is this is all a conversation in their heads that never took place. it fuken owns.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
then again maybe it did happen. i just hit last page every time.

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:

the 2016 lover posted:

succ: we're gonna make the entire 2022 election about Q!!!!!

voters:

Post-grads having the highest favorability of QAnon, rofl

Also liberals having higher favorability than conservatives

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

havent seen this show, do they usually just read transcripts of the succ zone?

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
lmao millenials are the Q pushers, we've grown up folks

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

proud of him for doing it

also uhhhh

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe

gay_crimes posted:

Tara Reade was sexually assaulted by a powerful senator and was terminated in retaliation and blacklisted and has never been powerful. People outright deny that Biden raped/assaulted Tara Reade. Nevermind the rest of the loving poo poo show over the past couple of years concerning libs being inhumane ghouls about it.

AOC is a powerful congresswoman, a media darling, and a cynical careerist who sheepdogged "lefties" to support the rapist for president. She can be those things as well as a survivor of assault.

I don't disagree with any of this. The only take I dislike seeing is "AOC just said she's an assault survivor to manipulate us and deflect criticism". I should be specific that not all people I see criticizing AOC are saying this - you certainly aren't, but it's out there. I think makin fun of AOC for thinking she was in danger on 1/6 when she clearly wasn't is fine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WorkerThread
Feb 15, 2012

gay_crimes posted:

agreed but many people apparently do find it hard to understand even in the succ zone