Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam

Ooo, $200k for a kid that raised $2m for his original bail.

loving lock him up the second he's found and toss the bail. He's already proven he's a flight risk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

My patient info board is, uh, kind of full and my doctor said I'm probably not going home until next week. :suicide:

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Someone explain how this kids still alive since chemistry is not my strong suit

https://twitter.com/rexchapman/status/1357081642645520392?s=21

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Amy Pole Her posted:

He's probably deaf for life?

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Timby posted:

My patient info board is, uh, kind of full and my doctor said I'm probably not going home until next week. :suicide:

Jesus Christ man, hope you bounce back fast

Coco13
Jun 6, 2004

My advice to you is to start drinking heavily.

Timby posted:

Lemme know if you want me to find out Robin Vos's blood type and see about solving two problems for you.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
GOP not fully embracing Qanon bullshit is off to a great start

https://twitter.com/cam_joseph/status/1357116355988910080

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
My cat for the last week has been extremely mopey and upset, to the point I take him to the vet today. He yowls at the vet (somewhat unusual), but overall vet says "his health his fine, he's just extremely anxious for some reason."

I take him home and suddenly he's reverted back to his mostly normal self. Cats, man.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Timby posted:

I'd like to imagine gut moving means something or other that it definitely does not mean.

Get better man.

Braksgirl
Dec 25, 2010

Unofficial Goon Disney travel agent since 2014!

Tens of Goons served!

seiferguy posted:

My cat for the last week has been extremely mopey and upset, to the point I take him to the vet today. He yowls at the vet (somewhat unusual), but overall vet says "his health his fine, he's just extremely anxious for some reason."

I take him home and suddenly he's reverted back to his mostly normal self. Cats, man.

He just needed you to spend a little money on him.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Braksgirl posted:

He just needed you to spend a little money on him.

Not only after the vet bill, I went to the pet store, bought him some catnip, a feliway diffuser and another toy to 'enrich' his environment!

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

seiferguy posted:

He's probably been reacting to you being upset (because we live in a hellscape) and then when the vet said he was fine you calmed down and the cat picked up on that.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Amy Pole Her posted:

Vapors coming off of the butane probably ignited? Flash point is a hell of a thing and the main criterion in deciding if a liquid needs to be shipped as flammable.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flash_point

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Timby posted:

Is this kidney or pancreas?

I'm sorry man :/

stay strong

Also your board isn't that big a deal. don't get spooked.

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

Spoeank posted:

GOP not fully embracing Qanon bullshit is off to a great start

https://twitter.com/cam_joseph/status/1357116355988910080

Only half of the GOP being full fledged maniacs is about the best we can do,

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Keep up and moving is a pretty good thing to have on your board. Good luck, goon, and get well soon!

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

track your steps in the hospital!

do you have a smart watch or anything?

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

FizFashizzle posted:

track your steps in the hospital!

do you have a smart watch or anything?

No, I'm a bit of a tech Luddite; my phone is a $225 Moto G5 from 2017 and Android watches seem stupidly expensive.

I do move as much as I can and I take all my meals in the chair so I'm doing my best to stay active. This is primarily kidneys but with a recurrence of c. diff infection as well as a new pseudocyst attached to my pancreas (yay, fluid collection). I'm a mess.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Get better Timby!

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/Battlefields/status/1357026198610735105?s=20

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
Sherman's March would have been incredible with elephants

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

Qwijib0 posted:

Sherman's March would have been incredible with elephants

I once convinced my mom that the Hannibal who invaded Rome was Hannibal Lecter, and he ate all the Romans and that's why the Empire fell.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

https://twitter.com/mambi26/status/1356983623015088129?s=19

Go to Cuba!

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Their healthcare system is definitely better than ours anyway. Why not?

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Wonder how many chuds will take advantage of communism :thunk:

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

so that's what that Clutch song was about

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNOD6vKutp4

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

A friend of mine spotted a hawk on his balcony this morning. Guessing it's a Cooper's Hawk? He got a few nice shots of it:

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
I'm having a tough time being motivated in trying to play any more Breath of the Wild. Fighting the first, boss I guess the centaur with the lightning bow and I guess I could go find more shrines to get more heart containers but the fighting system is not interesting enough to make me care about it and the idea of wandering the countryside randomly trying to find shrines sounds dull

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Its Rinaldo posted:

I'm having a tough time being motivated in trying to play any more Breath of the Wild. Fighting the first, boss I guess the centaur with the lightning bow and I guess I could go find more shrines to get more heart containers but the fighting system is not interesting enough to make me care about it and the idea of wandering the countryside randomly trying to find shrines sounds dull

guess what 90% of the game is

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Its Rinaldo posted:

You don't have to fight the lynel

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Its Rinaldo posted:

You can avoid all the centaurs. They aren't bosses.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Oh so I just sneak around and take arrows from the trees? Ok I guess. The whole quest text made it seem like I had to fight it which seemed like a hard sell given the weapons and armor i have available and he does my whole life bar in a hit.

Alaois posted:

guess what 90% of the game is

that's what I was afraid of when I started this game

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Its Rinaldo posted:

I dunno what to tell ya dude, if you don’t wanna wander the countryside randomly, this is extremely not the game for you. Not that it’s a bad thing, I don’t like lots of mainstream and popular stuff! But random exploration is absolutely the joy of that game IMO

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

Its Rinaldo posted:

Don't the npcs straight up tell you don't try to fight that guy just get the arrows and get out. I took about an hour and brute forced my way through him though even while underleveled and underequiped, because I like the combat.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
I hated how many loading screens it takes to get into every shrine. Even the background loading where it's showing you some bullshit animation for the 50th time or how many shrines there are.

I'd rather play Horizon Zero Dawn a few more times instead.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Athanatos posted:

I hated how many loading screens it takes to get into every shrine. Even the background loading where it's showing you some bullshit animation for the 50th time or how many shrines there are.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

I wanna die

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

Press a button on the outside

load screen

Press the elevator button cutscene

load screen

elevator descends cutscene

load screen

walk off the elevator cutscene

120 times

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Thaddius the Large posted:

I dunno what to tell ya dude, if you don’t wanna wander the countryside randomly, this is extremely not the game for you. Not that it’s a bad thing, I don’t like lots of mainstream and popular stuff! But random exploration is absolutely the joy of that game IMO

Yeah, I'll try to get through the first beast but man it's hard. Finding the little leaf guys was fun the first couple times but I don't care enough to even try to find more. I don't find this landscape interesting to explore.

Pops Mgee posted:

Don't the npcs straight up tell you don't try to fight that guy just get the arrows and get out. I took about an hour and brute forced my way through him though even while underleveled and underequiped, because I like the combat.

Maybe? My eyes kinda glazed over the text with how uninterestingly generic it was. I got the gist of go here get arrows. I guess it was my assumption that you had to fight the guy

I'm trying real hard not to dumpster things in this game and give it a fair shake given how many people love it and not sound like a contrary canary