Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
Who would have thought the Internet would be into a tall dominant big titty goth milf in signature headgear. Nothing could have prepared us for this.

Splicer fucked around with this message at 10:56 on Feb 4, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Skwirl posted:

Resident Evil started as bioweapons gone out of hand, right? Based on Twitter, a bioweapon that makes gigantis MILFs seems like it'd be the most successful bioweapon ever.

If Resident Evil were a weirder and grosser franchise, bioweapon that creates succubi would probably be a thing already.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Skwirl posted:

I'm just saying I wouldn't be opposed to my city being overrun by giant MILFs.

Now there's a wave of destruction that's easy on the eyes!

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008

RareAcumen posted:

If Resident Evil were a weirder and grosser franchise, bioweapon that creates succubi would probably be a thing already.

Resident Evil x Darkstalkers crossover potential :eyepop:

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Archer666 posted:

Resident Evil x Darkstalkers crossover potential :eyepop:

Morrigan versus Tall Vampire Lady is a fight I want to see.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Still waiting for them to go supernatural with the main character. As far as I know, either DMC1 was supposed to be an RE game originally or something? Gimme some of that. Drag in a character who the antagonists absolutely should not have brought into this. Lemme play Point Man or Sam Gideon when the town goes to poo poo. I wanna be playing the game as someone who's absolutely clowning on the situation.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

RareAcumen posted:

Still waiting for them to go supernatural with the main character. As far as I know, either DMC1 was supposed to be an RE game originally or something? Gimme some of that. Drag in a character who the antagonists absolutely should not have brought into this. Lemme play Point Man or Sam Gideon when the town goes to poo poo. I wanna be playing the game as someone who's absolutely clowning on the situation.

Resident Evil games being about man's science gone wrong is super important for the series. It would be terrible f they went into extra dimensions or outer space.

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.
Not supernatural, but isn't Leon pretty much doing that already?

Wallrod
Sep 27, 2004
Stupid Baby Picture

Cardiovorax posted:

All of it. It's also exactly how Resident Evil games work, though. There will probably be a file exactly like that somewhere in the game. There usually is.
titties.
pasty.

Wallrod fucked around with this message at 12:03 on Feb 4, 2021

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

Skwirl posted:

Resident Evil games being about man's science gone wrong is super important for the series. It would be terrible f they went into extra dimensions or outer space.
Agreed. You could maybe do something with hallucinations/mind control/player being an unknowing BOW for the first two acts though.

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

Skwirl posted:

Morrigan versus Tall Vampire Lady is a fight I want to see.

The battle of accents.

Hel
Oct 9, 2012

Jokatgulm is tedium.
Jokatgulm is pain.
Jokatgulm is suffering.

RareAcumen posted:

That's RE6, where you are dashing around wrestling zombies or sliding on the ground while headshotting them.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Suplexing zombies is a proud Resident Evil tradition at this point. RE4 is fifteen years old.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Cardiovorax posted:

It's more that they're consummate opportunists and figure that if their bioweapon has escaped into the wild anyway, they might as well make the most of it and observe how it behaves under real-world conditions. Umbrella itself has been defunct since before Resident Evil 4. Hilariously, it was its stocks crashing and a presidential suspension of business that did the corporation in, not any of player characters going after them.

RE2: We need to go after umbrella!

RE3: We need to go after umbrella!

RE4: Oh yeah umbrella is already gone, anyways now we're in notspain

IShallRiseAgain
Sep 12, 2008

Well ain't that precious?

RareAcumen posted:

Ethan is actually sort of already that. He had his hand reattached with staples and was able to use it fine. He got infected like everybody else did.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Cardiovorax posted:

Hilariously, it was its stocks crashing and a presidential suspension of business that did the corporation in

Incidentally, that's the most unrealistic thing to ever occur in the Resident Evil universe.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Splicer posted:

Who would have thought the Internet would be into a tall dominant big titty goth milf in signature headgear. Nothing could have prepared us for this.

God of War tried but it only a side quest and was over-shadowed by Dads.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Do they print the giant milfs with tailoring ability built in or is there a second bioweapon that makes 9 foot dresses for the 9 foot milfmonsters?

...of SCIENCE!
Apr 26, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Mordja posted:

Odds are you're pushing 40 why are you talking like this

Remembering years ago when a Bioware writer using "gigglesquee" as an onomatopoeia when describing how much they liked a character in a personal forum post kicked off a years-long culture war and now those same dudes are just constantly going "bideojames", "catte", "pupper", tiddy" with a blank face at their keyboards as they enter month two of publicly airing their giantess fetish.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

OwlFancier posted:

Do they print the giant milfs with tailoring ability built in or is there a second bioweapon that makes 9 foot dresses for the 9 foot milfmonsters?

She lives in a castle man. That lady is wealthy. I'm sure she can afford a tailor.

What are you gonna do, say "no" when an amazonian vampire walks into your tailor shop?

Drakenel
Dec 2, 2008

The glow is a guide, my friend. Though it falls to you to avert catastrophe, you will never fight alone.
I'm sure tailors get all kinds of weird requests for custom orders. Probably doesn't even phase them.

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.
These days it's probably their bread and butter. Not like anyone gets tailored clothes anymore for any other reason except unusual requirements.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

...of SCIENCE! posted:

Remembering years ago when a Bioware writer using "gigglesquee" as an onomatopoeia when describing how much they liked a character in a personal forum post kicked off a years-long culture war and now those same dudes are just constantly going "bideojames", "catte", "pupper", tiddy" with a blank face at their keyboards as they enter month two of publicly airing their giantess fetish.

I think we are past the point where people pretend they aren’t horny anymore. It was inevitable really

Cernunnos
Sep 2, 2011

ppbbbbttttthhhhh~

CharlestheHammer posted:

I think we are past the point where people pretend they aren’t horny anymore. It was inevitable really

We live in a post-horny society

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

OwlFancier posted:

She has three goth daughters. At least 2 of them have to know how to sew.

drkeiscool
Aug 1, 2014
Soiled Meat

OwlFancier posted:

are you suggesting she should just be naked instead

because i'm confident a whole bunch of people online agree with you

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Milves

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

drkeiscool posted:

are you suggesting she should just be naked instead

because i'm confident a whole bunch of people online agree with you

I'm just curious about the logistics of umbrella at this point. Do they have a bioweapon fashion division? Someone had to make the giant trenchcoat for mr x and the weird apron thing that nemesis wears.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Milvii.

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

OwlFancier posted:

I'm just curious about the logistics of umbrella at this point. Do they have a bioweapon fashion division? Someone had to make the giant trenchcoat for mr x and the weird apron thing that nemesis wears.
Mr. X was actually mass-produced - the canon game Resident Evil Survivor features a production facility and they all wear the same greatcoat. So yes, Umbrella did in fact have a bioweapon fashion division. Or they subcontracted to some Chinese sweatshop, I suppose.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I want a game where you run the bioweapon fashion division and you have to somehow fund all the future bioweapon projects after the company collapses by becoming a fashion terror cell that has to balance between merchandising opportunities and making giant dresses for the murdermilves.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

I had assumed you were making the mudermilves in order to get your designs exposure and footage on TV, so you will get orders for the smaller sizes.

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I appreciate that you are pluralizing that the Tolkienian way.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I figure that like, they can't operate in the open, so they gotta make stuff on the sly, and also the other umbrella cells are like, constantly trying to strongarm them into lending support to their bioweapon projects so it's like a thing where you have to balance the budget while also keeping the various factions onside and not being discovered as the company that makes leather daddy outfits for the monster that just destroyed a small eastern european country last week.

drkeiscool
Aug 1, 2014
Soiled Meat

OwlFancier posted:

strictly speaking, she either made it herself, had her daughters make it, or some seamstress from the village (that i assume the vampires control at this point) made it for her. i know people will probably hammer you for umbrella technically not existing at this point, but i'm actually curious how blue umbrella and chris factor into the narrative.

it feels kinda weird to unironically be interested in a resident evil game's story now

Orv
May 4, 2011

drkeiscool posted:

it feels kinda weird to unironically be interested in a resident evil game's story now

This is the true deviance in this thread.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I mean I do know that umbrella isn't supposed to exist but having never played a resident evil since nemesis or any before that, and getting all my information through bits of LPs I've watched and half remember, I assume they're like the remnant in star wars. Which is to say there is an infinite amount of secret facilities with infinite resources so even though you "won" they're never actually going away they just get a name change but you're still clearly fighting the same guys.

Orv
May 4, 2011
Correct.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drkeiscool
Aug 1, 2014
Soiled Meat

OwlFancier posted:

I mean I do know that umbrella isn't supposed to exist but having never played a resident evil since nemesis or any before that, and getting all my information through bits of LPs I've watched and half remember, I assume they're like the remnant in star wars. Which is to say there is an infinite amount of secret facilities with infinite resources so even though you "won" they're never actually going away they just get a name change but you're still clearly fighting the same guys.

at the risk of splitting hairs, a lot of their facilities and research is still out there, but it's more like... there's pretenders to umbrella. tricell, neo-umbrella, everything surrounding wesker and his hosed up family. it doesn't really change the narrative or gameplay that much? but like, it's there? i dunno, i still think it's kinda neat that on some silly level, umbrella actually died in some way and the bigger worldbuilding has moved on in some way because i'm just that kind of nerd