Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the coolest, raddest demon lady in all the land?
This poll is closed.
Bowsette 62 17.22%
Bowsette 40 11.11%
Bowsette 44 12.22%
Bowsette 39 10.83%
Bowsette 47 13.06%
128 35.56%
Total: 195 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

exquisite tea posted:

The Vuh-Vitch made it clear that giving your life to the Dark Lord is super cool and wayyyyy better than listening to God.

just lol if you don't want to live deliciously

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

FirstAidKite posted:

Any of 1-5, or 8

Thanks. Looks like I'll be buying 8 then.

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames

Cardiovorax posted:

Druids have an unhealthy and disturbing fixation on shape-shifting and woodland animals. This is how you get centaurs.

Counterpoint: at-will hurricanes

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
play all of the x games, then all of the zero games, then all of the legends games, then all of the zx games, then all of the battle network games

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
also here's a fresh mega man take for y'all: x8 is the worst game on the second legacy collection and second worst in the series after x3, feel free to @ me

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
Play mm3 dos

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
There aren’t enough Mega Men imo

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
I'm just waiting for them to get to Giga Man

wocobob
Jan 7, 2014

damages enemies w/ corn

Looper posted:

play all of the x games, then all of the zero games, then all of the legends games, then all of the zx games, then all of the battle network games

what about the star force games though.............

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.
I thought they were pretty good. Like an easier and more simplified version of Battle Network.

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

wocobob posted:

what about the star force games though.............

haven't played any of them yet. but they look cool!

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Nioh 2 is out tomorrow for PC and I am very excited for that.

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

I just want to shoot some things. I suck at platformers.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Walla posted:

I just want to shoot some things. I suck at platformers.

Too bad they cancelled Maverick Hunter.

Weedle
May 31, 2006

started king's field (king's field 2 jp) last night. seems cool and i immediately felt the same mix of curiosity and foreboding that dark souls put in me, where i really want to know what's around the corner but i'm afraid to go see. i didn't play much because i wasn't feeling well but i'm excited to pick it up again tonight. the controls are really bad though and my emulator doesn't have rebinding. look up/down on l2/r2. yikes

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

Help Im Alive posted:

Yesterday on PSN I saw a bundle on sale where you get the 4 Mega Man Legacy Collections (Mega Man 1-10 and Mega Man X1-X8) and I was a little tempted since it's a series I've never really went deep into but I know I would only make it to like Mega Man 4 before getting burned out

it's too many Mega Men

Just play Shovel Knight imo

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Like for real though, witches are all status afflictions (useless in 90% of cases), while wizards are fireballs and poo poo (rad as hell)

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Weedle posted:

started king's field (king's field 2 jp) last night. seems cool and i immediately felt the same mix of curiosity and foreboding that dark souls put in me, where i really want to know what's around the corner but i'm afraid to go see. i didn't play much because i wasn't feeling well but i'm excited to pick it up again tonight. the controls are really bad though and my emulator doesn't have rebinding. look up/down on l2/r2. yikes

what ps1 emu doesnt have rebinding...

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.
Seriously, what are you using, a year 2000 alpha version of ePSXe?

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Both RetroArch, and the latest version of ePSXe let you rebind the controls on PC. I guess if you're playing on another platform that could be an issue.

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

where do warlocks come into this discussion

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

They don't. Warlocks are dropout losers who can't even do their own magic and need to mooch it off of someone else. They're not worth talking about.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I thought witches borrow power from nature and the old forgotten gods. Wizards are the ones with powers within

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

White mages + summoners are cool

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames

Help Im Alive posted:

White mages + summoners are cool

White mages are the most underrated of all the mages imo

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

hatty posted:

I thought witches borrow power from nature and the old forgotten gods. Wizards are the ones with powers within

No that's pyromancers

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
You're not going to get any consistent rules on the differences between wizards and witches and sorcerers and warlocks because it's different in every work

Fashion is the only consistency

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I’d be a white mage irl. You’d make bank at a trauma ward

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

chloromancer

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

The cheese wizard from witcher 3

Weedle
May 31, 2006

Stux posted:

what ps1 emu doesnt have rebinding...

the one on my chinese emulator handheld lol

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
ps tv doesn't have many rebind options either in my experience

Arrrthritis
May 31, 2007

I don't care if you're a star, the moon, or the whole damn sky, you need to come back down to earth and remember where you came from

Kerrzhe posted:

chloromancer

gastronomer

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Arrrthritis posted:

gastronomer
ah, brown mage

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Wizards are members of the royal court while witches are forced to live in the outskirts of town.

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

hatty posted:

I’d be a white mage irl. You’d make bank at a trauma ward

Red mage at best. No white mage would seek profit.

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

A lot of the white mage story in XIV is dealing with upset trees

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY posted:

Wizards are members of the royal court while witches are forced to live in the outskirts of town.

you say forced, but

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
we had a rousing session of posting cool video game witches a month or two back and nobody has posted a single cool video game wizard yet, ergo,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"