Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AbysmalPeptoBismol
Feb 5, 2016

Nausea, heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach, diarrhea!

Send that Jimmy content straight to Amazon's homegrown Pinkerton unit: https://www.doitwithoutdues.com/contact

Do it. Gum up those gears. Make Jimmy posts actually worth more than jack poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
thinking about ordering a PillowHogg

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

Can these assholes pick a lie and stick with it please

https://twitter.com/TheDemocrats/status/1355634654255190016?s=20

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

also lol

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

That's not a loving downpayment if it doesn't go to everyone

Quetzadilla
Jun 6, 2005

A PARTICULARLY GHOULISH SHITPOSTER FOR NEOLIBERLISM AND THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY

galenanorth posted:

Yes, the thread rule is no jimdo content. I had been considering handing out a sixer for starting the latest round in two pages, not for replying to any post that was replying to you.

ok but also

Quetzadilla posted:

lmao go gently caress yourself

readingatwork
Jan 8, 2009

Hello Fatty!

Fun Shoe

The Oldest Man posted:

I'm sorry this happened to you, but remember that you don't need to forgive him

You forgot this

https://twitter.com/priscialva/status/1356724733023313920?s=20

Of course he did this. How silly of me to assume otherwise.

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

Either lie is loving dumb as hell because it's clearly a new payment unrelated to the $600 Trump signed and doesn't even have the same eligibility rules but the dems can't even put the same loving number on two different billboards

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

AbysmalPeptoBismol posted:

Send that Jimmy content straight to Amazon's homegrown Pinkerton unit: https://www.doitwithoutdues.com/contact

Do it. Gum up those gears. Make Jimmy posts actually worth more than jack poo poo.

IF YOU’RE PAYING DUES… it will be RESTRICTIVE meaning it won’t be easy to be as helpful and social with each other. So be a DOER, stay friendly and get things done versus paying dues.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Jimdo Baggins

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

The Oldest Man posted:

Either lie is loving dumb as hell because it's clearly a new payment unrelated to the $600 Trump signed and doesn't even have the same eligibility rules but the dems can't even put the same loving number on two different billboards

that the lie is so pointless and the retrenchment so destructive is proof of the ideological aspects of dem refusal. a mainline dem would never have issued a new payment of any size, nor would a republican for that matter. donald trump forced their hand though and now the dem leaders are doing there best to stick to their ideology.

it is not that the dems are too dumb/useless to issue direct relief, it is that the dems are ideologically opposed to direct relief

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

mcmagic posted:

Jamaal Bowman has a bill doing exactly this and I believe she is a cosponsor.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/117th-congress/house-bill/276/text?r=15&s=1

The full text isn't online but the title isn't raising my hope

quote:

H.R.276 - To establish a national commission to investigate the seditious attack on the United States Capitol and Congress on January 6, 2021, address the systemic failures in the United States Capitol security and intelligence apparatus to accurately assess outside threats, and study and propose recommendations to realign the mission of the United States Capitol Police, and for other purposes.

I specifically am asking if they are calling out the collaboration between intelligence and right wing groups. Not their lack of investigation.

Cromulent_Chill
Apr 6, 2009

Quetzadilla posted:

ok but also

You're like when my kid was 4 and acted like a little rear end in a top hat to get sent to bed because he couldn't just admit it was bedtime.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

The Oldest Man posted:

They're not death camps ergo

How long do you suppose it will take before the mass graves are discovered?

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
People just love wasting money calling me a liberal.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

AbysmalPeptoBismol posted:

I knew this site would have that twee minimalist corporate artstyle selling its poo poo and was not wrong.

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020

love to know this is the exact moment that assured a GOP house/senate majority in 2022 lol

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Oh Snapple! posted:

"Yes, they will die there. But they are not there to die."

"unless the guards get bored, tell you what we'll call it as we go"

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

mcmagic posted:

the real waste is that they used 'democratic', not 'democrat'

amateur loving move.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Lib and let die posted:

the real waste is that they used 'democratic', not 'austerity rapist'

amateur loving move.

Weembles
Apr 19, 2004

I miss the days when we just blamed everything on Glenn Greenwald and that one LA DSA guy who took a photo by the Cosby star on the walk of fame.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Lib and let die posted:

the real waste is that they used 'democratic', not 'democrat'

amateur loving move.

It's true. Imagine knowing all the good breitbart approved poo poo websites and not know that it's DemocRAT like RAT. Just like Frank Luntz intended.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/EAlexander46/status/1357377732980731912

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

"maybe you have to watch your children literally starve to death"

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

Vim Fuego posted:

Remember how most democratic primary voters believed Biden was in favor of medicare for all, among other policies that have popular support above, 50, 60, 70, or 80% nationwide

It's almost like the billionaire-owned media covered the primary dishonestly or something

Gorson
Aug 29, 2014

Maybe we should give them money and not empty platitudes.

Quetzadilla
Jun 6, 2005

A PARTICULARLY GHOULISH SHITPOSTER FOR NEOLIBERLISM AND THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY

Killin_Like_Bronson posted:

You're like when my kid was 4 and acted like a little rear end in a top hat to get sent to bed because he couldn't just admit it was bedtime.

you're extremely weird and a little creepy

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

The Oldest Man posted:

They're not death camps ergo

it would be in very poor taste to start a death pool on a migrant detention center

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

if you see it, hear it, and acknowledge it, what does it say about you when you do nothing about it?

Cromulent_Chill
Apr 6, 2009

Quetzadilla posted:

Go ahead and flesh that out. How so?

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Quetzadilla posted:

have you considered posting well instead of badly, i feel like it would turn your whole situation around

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Victory Position posted:

if you see it, hear it, and acknowledge it, what does it say about you when you do nothing about it?

It says you're a D&D mod

Organ Fiend
May 21, 2007

custom title
NOW I'M POSTING JIMMY DORE
NOW I POST HIM MORE AND MORE
ALL THOSE LIBS HATE JIMMY DORE
ALL THOSE LIBS HATE HIM MORE AND MORE

https://youtu.be/rf6Yv4lMhhs

WorkerThread
Feb 15, 2012

Quetzadilla posted:

everyone hates my posts and thinks i suck. sounds like a "them" problem.

Kaedric
Sep 5, 2000

Ogmius815 posted:

Hey remember last summer when we had this whole discussion and those of us who didn’t think it was a good idea to ban all skepticism of Reade’s accusations were worried that such allegations would be used as an unanswerable cudgel to troll USPOL? And the mods insisted that wouldn’t be allowed?

Posts like the ones that got probed are exactly what we were worried about. Good probes.

lol yeah if anything we were 'too harsh' on the rape apologists

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

mcmagic posted:

yea, that fact is universally known already so it doesn't need to be advertised

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
Does anyone know if emily sirota did any vote for hickenlooper events, or otherwise endorsed him?

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
me 6 months ago: i am glad aoc is assertive i am extremely happy with her

me now: can't fight for healthcare and won't do poo poo for poo poo

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

SIGN THE PIEVE OF PAPER AND GIVE US OUR loving MONEY!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

looking forward to the videos of mask burnings like jersey burnings when a player chooses another team in free agency