Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Taintrunner posted:

here is your justification as to why we can't cancel student debt

https://twitter.com/DisplacedGenius/status/1357591841248407552

*the m. bison "yes" but it gets louder with every step*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

How I learned to stop worrying and love the bombing of Yemen

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Yinlock posted:

you see

you see why i said they'd fit right in uspol

Fair

mcmagic posted:

If they used that term, sure.

How are you this dense?

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

DoomTrainPhD posted:

How are you this dense?

Sorry, I just won't ever agree that not supporting FTV is the exact same thing as not supporting M4A.

theCalamity
Oct 23, 2010

Cry Havoc and let slip the Hogs of War
https://twitter.com/uberpreeya/status/1357722114699243522?s=20

Cromulent_Chill
Apr 6, 2009

mcmagic posted:

Sorry, I just won't ever agree that not supporting FTV is the exact same thing as not supporting M4A.

https://twitter.com/AOC/status/1349186664502087680?s=19

Cromulent_Chill
Apr 6, 2009

We don't relitigate the need to ftv here

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Killin_Like_Bronson posted:

We don't relitigate the need to ftv here

+1

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

In the Colosseum posted:

national prop 22? that's cute.

https://twitter.com/jerrybrito/status/1357681289009233926

company towns are back baby!

scrip wages are back baby arooooooooooo

Cromulent_Chill
Apr 6, 2009

Because its settled that it is necessary. You literally can't comprehend anything

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

mcmagic posted:

Except that AOC has used the phrase "Access to healthcare" more than once. You dense dullard.

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

mcmagic posted:

Mcmagical thinking.

Populon
Mar 1, 2008

What's the matter,scared?

You are the worst poster in cspam

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Because its settled that it is necessary. You literally can't comprehend anything

You spent the last 2 pages arguing with me about about it after I said I didn't want to relitigate it. Move on.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Populon posted:

You are the worst poster in cspam

dumbest yes, worst I'd probably give to someone else

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

mcmagic posted:

You spent the last 2 pages arguing with me about about it after I said I didn't want to relitigate it. Move on.

Because you lost and are wrong and refuse to admit it or even acknowledge that the squad has moved on to "access" terminology

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

mcmagic posted:

you originally brought it up as a dodge because you've lost this argument 300 times already and it would instantly reveal you as full of poo poo

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

mcmagic posted:

you were asked to explain how you manage to be this dense, not to give another example of it

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica

DoomTrainPhD posted:

Except that AOC has used the phrase "Access to healthcare" more than once. You dense dullard.

it's important toward working to ensure that in thirty years time aoc's daughter has access to quality healthcare. *extremely Cuomo voice* If you were listening, maybe you people would understand this?

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

https://twitter.com/SethAbramson/status/1357499748941447168

lol that these people imagine a scenario like this and they're not fighting or hiding or doing anything different than usual, they're watching TV news on the couch, probably drinking wine

BRAKE FOR MOOSE
Jun 6, 2001

maybe she just doesn't like Jimmy Dore

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

papa horny michael posted:

you should hate all politicians at all times imo

if they do something good, which at this point is always incredibly minor, you should be asking for more. not congratulating them.

Cromulent_Chill
Apr 6, 2009

Democrats must continually ask if each piece of legislation brings them closer to improved access to healthcare in 30 years.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Democrats must continually ask if each piece of legislation brings them closer to improved access to healthcare in 30 years.

if the answer is "yes" then it's back to the drawing board

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

loquacius posted:

lol that these people imagine a scenario like this and they're not fighting or hiding or doing anything different than usual, they're watching TV news on the couch, probably drinking wine

Democrats cede full control of the planet to the aliens before the ship lands and opens its doors, dumping thousands of tons of garbage onto our planet because it's the intergalactic equivalent of a garbage barge.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

I watch two jimmies in the morning
I watch two jimmies at night
I watch two jimmies in the afternoon
And it makes me wanna fight

Watch two jimmies in time of peace
Into the time of war
Watch two jimmies before I watch two jimmies
And then I watch some dore

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

loquacius posted:

*on my roof, dick in my hand* SOCK IT TO ME BUDDY

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

The +1 was on an unsigned int!

Cromulent_Chill
Apr 6, 2009

Yinlock posted:

if the answer is "yes" then it's back to the drawing board

Lmao

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

= 2000

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

Democrats cede full control of the planet to the aliens before the ship lands and opens its doors, dumping thousands of tons of garbage onto our planet because it's the intergalactic equivalent of a garbage barge.

Any politician's response would literally be that Futurama episode where Earth is invaded and the leadership wants to surrender until the president thinks they want him and then suddenly he's willing to throw unlimited bodies to the deaths to defend "us".

Congress and local governments pretty much yawning about covid and then treating 1/6 as the greatest national emergency since 9/11 was basically that just without the aliens.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

gee whiz I wonder why they waited until a Democrat was president to start doing this

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

Taintrunner posted:

lol they finally passed that $1.9 trillion stimulus bill this morning

a lot of Americans are gonna be wondering why their check is $600 short

i dont understand how these are both happening simultaneously the democrats win one time and theyre already so tired of winning they want to go back to losing

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

lol completely forgot about this

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Some Guy TT posted:

i dont understand how these are both happening at the same time the democrats win one time and theyre already so tired of winning they want to go back to losing

Manchin is a broke brained boomer. He thinks that it's good for his brand to appear like he's bipartisan. He will talk like this because he thinks it's what his hog voters want but he still voted for the bill.

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

democratcy in action

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
Manchin's utility is allowing democrats to lower all expectations. The bill is bad.

Cromulent_Chill
Apr 6, 2009

mcmagic posted:

Manchin is a broke brained boomer. He thinks that it's good for his brand to appear like he's bipartisan. He will talk like this because he thinks it's what his hog voters want but he still voted for the bill.

Explainer of ineffectual governance has returned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Some Guy TT posted:

i dont understand how these are both happening simultaneously the democrats win one time and theyre already so tired of winning they want to go back to losing

The Democrat party thinks of itself as lofty dreamers, and the Republicans as grounded realists. Therefore, compromise between the two is the "winning".

In reality, they worship the elephantine strongmen, and are just a few years behind on all the buzzwords like nerds late to an old joke.