Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

this guy had a website where he sold spanking art in the same style

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

more falafel please posted:

lmao i forgot about that part

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

frankenfreak posted:

Purple Heart bandaid lady is dead.

heartwarming

i hope she suffered greatly

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

Beer Loses more than a game Sunday ...
We lost our Captain, our Teammate, our Friend Kelly Calabro...
Rest in Peace my friend you will be greatly missed..

more falafel please posted:

LF killed his career by discovering that

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XipJRQCLhDE

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

Lol forgot about this

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Thump! posted:

heartwarming

i hope she suffered greatly

She did! Some sort of cancer with excruciating pain iirc

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬
just remembered mccain making that full on ghoul face with his tongue poking out while gesturing towards obama's arse

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

lmao

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
that Aussie prime minister who floated out to sea and vanished the had a swimming center dedicated to him

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020
do any of you have the "health of the mother" mccain gif

Crazycryodude
Aug 15, 2015

Lets get our X tons of Duranium back!

....Is that still a valid thing to jingoistically blow out of proportion?

Kitfox88 posted:

that Aussie prime minister who floated out to sea and vanished the had a swimming center dedicated to him

Actually he was a communist spy and swam out to defect to the PRC via submarine :colbert:

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Crazycryodude posted:

Actually he was a communist spy and swam out to defect to the PRC via submarine :colbert:

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

spiderland 2 looks good

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Judge Dredd Scott posted:

do any of you have the "health of the mother" mccain gif

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
From an old, dead thread:

Homeless Friend posted:

Why Senator, says here you're perfectly healthy! Those headaches are normal!

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woLQI8X2R6Y

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot

The "September 10th mentality" line is making me angry all over again lol

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
the 9/12 movement

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
People pining for George W Bush under Trump

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

Kitfox88 posted:

I remember somebody asking my high school politics teacher, "why do people think Harold Holt killed himself" and the teacher said "because he was out of his depth."

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Animal Friend posted:

I remember somebody asking my high school politics teacher, "why do people think Harold Holt killed himself" and the teacher said "because he was out of his depth."

holy poo poo :vince:

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

You'll stumble in my footsteps
Alex Jones shouting and ranting and raving at Andrew Neil on the Daily Politics show, even over the closing credits as the studio darkened and the camera zoomed out. According to Neil, once it was confirmed recording had finished, Alex stopped shouting, calmly got up and left the set like nothing had happened.

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Crazycryodude posted:

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Fluoride Jones posted:

The "September 10th mentality" line is making me angry all over again lol

the funniest thing about that was how they loved to either pretend that it didn't happen under his watch, or would say poo poo like "there hasn't been a terrorist attack on american soil since 9/11"

my fav analogy to it was like a dude in prison for murder claiming that he hasn't killed anyone since that one time

which wasn't even true for dubya (the anthrax mail attacks happened after that)

DMCrimson
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

the funniest thing about that was how they loved to either pretend that it didn't happen under his watch, or would say poo poo like "there hasn't been a terrorist attack on american soil since 9/11"

my fav analogy to it was like a dude in prison for murder claiming that he hasn't killed anyone since that one time

which wasn't even true for dubya (the anthrax mail attacks happened after that)

https://twitter.com/JebBush/status/644542458735525888

DMCrimson
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

Also set-up Trump with one of the easiest and most accurate attacks during the republican debates

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4ThZcq1oJQ&t=168s

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
https://i.imgur.com/SkyICO8.mp4

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

classic

Only registered members can see post attachments!

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

DMCrimson posted:

Also set-up Trump with one of the easiest and most accurate attacks during the republican debates

I don't remember Trump being this sharp. I mean, I remember he said some real dumb poo poo back then too but his brain really turned to mush over these past few years, huh? Like even more so.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Powerup Comics was always good

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

DMCrimson posted:

Trump deserved to win the primary.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

christmas boots posted:

I don't remember Trump being this sharp. I mean, I remember he said some real dumb poo poo back then too but his brain really turned to mush over these past few years, huh? Like even more so.

He was always dumb but he used to not be nearly as dumb if that makes sense. I suspect it's that being held under a microscope for 5 years really made it all come into focus

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Milo and POTUS posted:

He was always dumb but he used to not be nearly as dumb if that makes sense. I suspect it's that being held under a microscope for 5 years really made it all come into focus

He rotted his brain with coke and sudafed and god knows what else. I don't think he was ever smart so much as clever

Probably neurodegenerative syphilis/bog standard creeping dementia as well, but that's due to age more than anything. Boy, thank god we don't have to deal with that anymore

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
trump was always dumb but as a lifelong petty bully set among a bunch of nerds the 2016 debates were his show. unfortunately he couldn't bring that same energy last year.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

trump was always dumb but as a lifelong petty bully set among a bunch of nerds the 2016 debates were his show. unfortunately he couldn't bring that same energy last year.

Yeah honestly he should have publicly invited the 2016 GOP field to attempt to primary him lmao

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
was the trump-Jeb! slam dunk high five exchange before or after TRUML called out bush jr for 9/11?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Didn't jeb try to high five someone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Milo and POTUS posted:

yeah I understand what you mean. it’s the same thing I was trying to define in my question because it’s not like he ever wasn’t an idiot but there was a spark of something had in that moment that I don’t think he could summon again