Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the coolest, raddest demon lady in all the land?
This poll is closed.
Bowsette 62 17.22%
Bowsette 40 11.11%
Bowsette 44 12.22%
Bowsette 39 10.83%
Bowsette 47 13.06%
128 35.56%
Total: 195 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

Yosuke will now die for you.

Ciaphas posted:

i have an objection to the poll, btw: kirby is a devout and incredibly powerful Christian, they'd never swear :colbert:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fC3pEQB3_Tc&t=145s

That says Bibble.

Jay Rust posted:

They hosed up so bad

They're not even releasing it for the Wii-U, smdh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Dragon Age takes place in the world of Thedas

The Dragon Age Setting

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames
This is my fourth time playing LA Noire and I still occasionally get questions wrong and restart out of foolish pride

I'm really excited for the Tim Rogers review of it, I wonder if his reasons for calling it "one of the best games of all time" are aligned with mine

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

Simone Magus posted:

This is my fourth time playing LA Noire and I still occasionally get questions wrong and restart out of foolish pride

I'm really excited for the Tim Rogers review of it, I wonder if his reasons for calling it "one of the best games of all time" are aligned with mine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIA0w-iqVc8

ever since i saw this i have struggled not to laugh at cole phelps and his absurd mood swings

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Didnt they rename "doubt" as "attack" or something like that in a rerelease?

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

LA Noire one of the best games of all time?? :chloe:

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames

Real hurthling! posted:

Didnt they rename "doubt" as "attack" or something like that in a rerelease?

It's now Good Cop, Bad Cop and Accuse. Makes a lot more sense. If you know someone is lying but can't prove it, just yell at them

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Such an own goal to gently caress that up

ChickenMedium
Sep 2, 2001
Forum Veteran And Professor Emeritus of Condiment Studies

DalaranJ posted:

That says Bibble.

Only Bibble can keep it so real.

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Yeah, visit the Verizon Fortnite "Activation"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apG_i5_lHeA

thats crazy

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Help Im Alive posted:

LA Noire one of the best games of all time?? :chloe:

Tim thought that dialogue choice was "I enjoyed L.A. Noire" but then he picked it and just started fuckin' screaming at the top of his lungs

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

I'm sure the actual answer is something much more closely resembling "I played it during an important time in my life"

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

I dont believe hes serious unless he makes a 4 hour vid about it

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

I've never played LA Noire but I always crack up at that scene where you can go all bad cop on an 8 year old girl whose parents have just been murdered.

Convex
Aug 19, 2010
is tim rogers actually a real person or just some internet persona

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Real hurthling! posted:

I dont believe hes serious unless he makes a 4 hour vid about it

It's scheduled for season 2 of action button, right before (or after?) Castlevania rondo of blood

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.
Speaking of, anyone watch that Castlevania animated show they made a while ago? Is it any good?

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Its popular but i didnt like it. Just watch vampire hunter d again

Convex posted:

He hates himself too so dont hold it against him

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

He is arrogant. Like all people with timid personalities, his arrogance is ­unlimited. Anybody who speaks quietly and shrivels up in company is unbelievably ­arrogant. He acts shy, but he’s not. He’s scared. He hates himself, and he loves himself, a very tense situation. It’s people like me who have to carry on and pretend to be modest. To me, it’s the most embarrassing thing in the world—a man who presents himself at his worst to get laughs, in order to free himself from his hang-ups. Everything he does on the screen is therapeutic.

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2

Cardiovorax posted:

Speaking of, anyone watch that Castlevania animated show they made a while ago? Is it any good?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYKvw1rXm6o

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

exquisite tea posted:

I've never played LA Noire but I always crack up at that scene where you can go all bad cop on an 8 year old girl whose parents have just been murdered.

I just remembered LA Noire has a VR mode, and now I want to play that since I have a VR headset. You can shoot yourself in the head in VR.

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.
On the one hand, the animations are terrible, but on the other hand, a demon being all ":drac: oh, but you asked for us to come here" is very Castlevania, so now I'm confused.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

exquisite tea posted:

He is arrogant. Like all people with timid personalities, his arrogance is ­unlimited. Anybody who speaks quietly and shrivels up in company is unbelievably ­arrogant. He acts shy, but he’s not. He’s scared. He hates himself, and he loves himself, a very tense situation. It’s people like me who have to carry on and pretend to be modest. To me, it’s the most embarrassing thing in the world—a man who presents himself at his worst to get laughs, in order to free himself from his hang-ups. Everything he does on the screen is therapeutic.

is this angry video game nerd

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Cardiovorax posted:

I enjoyed the first 2 seasons and while I mostly enjoyed the 3rd there are a lot of things that happen in and around the finale that left a bad taste in my mouth.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

Convex posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utTt0su6WMM&t=1229s

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.
I thought the fight scenes in the Castlevania show were pretty cool. Everything that wasn’t a fight was just so-so

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

I said come in! posted:

I just remembered LA Noire has a VR mode, and now I want to play that since I have a VR headset. You can shoot yourself in the head in VR.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=72VXMjO14oc

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

Cardiovorax posted:

i liked it a lot! had a lot of very cool moments and cool fight scenes!

Mode 7
Jul 28, 2007

I've started playing Dragon Quest XI and man this is just pure JRPG comfort food.
The monster designs really pop in 3D and I feel bad every time I smack down a Cruelcumber.

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

Man I knew this was the case but replaying Builders 2, this game is barely any actual building and is 90% talking. I also totally see how I got into the same issue as my last playthrough where I don't really care about any of my towns designs, because you know, if I'm gonna just unlock new buildings as soon as I finish this mission, I might as well unlock everything and then redo my layout once I have all the new buildings and tools and stuff, so it wouldn't make sense to spend too much time on this

and then you finish the island and the game is like "we should leave! Like, right now! Let's leave and unlock more stuff! Don't stop to build, we should keep moving" and you're like wellllll alright and then the game never stops telling you that so you never stop to actually build anything until the game is over

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.
Amethyst League, bitchessssss.

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Today I learned there’s a paramount plus channel

Who is this for?

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

nachos posted:

Today I learned there’s a paramount plus channel

Who is this for?

It’s the CBS streaming service rebranded, so trekkies

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

exquisite tea posted:

... what?

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

haveblue posted:

It’s the CBS streaming service rebranded, so trekkies
trekkies dont want new trek

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

now trekkers on the other hand,

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

Ciaphas posted:

... what?

Whenever I read a post that uses a different cadence or style than what I'm familiar with, I try to google it

(it is a quote by Orson Welles about Woody Allen)

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

So who else is watching Tom Brady win again

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

RBA Starblade posted:

So who else is watching Tom Brady win again
its okay, jerry (dont know his last name) always wins in the end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

according to the internet, "gently caress jerry"?