Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Polish Pirate
Apr 4, 2005

How many Polacks does it take to captain a pirate ship? One.
Thanks all for pointing me to PSTH over the weekend. Bought some March calls hoping for an announcement, and even without anything the calls are up over 50% on the day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BurntCornMuffin
Jan 9, 2009

Realistically, how much do you guys think NDRA can pick up? Fidelity won't let me buy anything less than $3, but I feel like putting a buy stop at $3 would be unwise.

I applied for permission to buy penny stocks, is the limitation because I need to let cash settle?

typhus
Apr 7, 2004

Fun Shoe
I've been messing around with a couple grand in my account for the better part of two months now and I've made some decent gains (18%, which I look forward to losing on NDRA) so far. One thing I haven't touched at all yet is options. Any good guides out there for wrapping my head around how they work and how not to royally gently caress myself with 'em?

ROJO
Jan 14, 2006

Oven Wrangler

BurntCornMuffin posted:

Realistically, how much do you guys think NDRA can pick up? Fidelity won't let me buy anything less than $3, but I feel like putting a buy stop at $3 would be unwise.

I applied for permission to buy penny stocks, is the limitation because I need to let cash settle?

What? Fidelity let me buy NDRA.....

I think the only things I can remember ever requesting permission to do at Fidelity is after-hours trading (I don't do options).

mongeese
Mar 30, 2003

If you think in fractals...

BurntCornMuffin posted:

Realistically, how much do you guys think NDRA can pick up?

It depends on whether Elon Musk tweets about it.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

BurntCornMuffin posted:

I had maybe $11 of settled cash in my fidelity account with ~$1K in the process of transferring in when I bought NDRA at $2.09 a share (x25) and I've never applied for penny stock permission. Not sure how fast they said the approval would be for you but if you really want to buy maybe try calling their customer service line?

If the company does receive approval I would very much bet that it goes north of 3 bucks. My rear end pulled estimate is 10 bucks or more.

The Polish Pirate
Apr 4, 2005

How many Polacks does it take to captain a pirate ship? One.

typhus posted:

I've been messing around with a couple grand in my account for the better part of two months now and I've made some decent gains (18%, which I look forward to losing on NDRA) so far. One thing I haven't touched at all yet is options. Any good guides out there for wrapping my head around how they work and how not to royally gently caress myself with 'em?

I find this guy on YouTube does a good job explaining them: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SD7sw0bf1ms

My suggestion is that you don't touch options until you yourself can explain the following concepts to a layperson:
- Puts
- Calls
- ITM, OTM, ATM
- Buying vs. Selling Puts & Calls
- Contracts
- Strike Price
- Expiration Date

Without a good knowledge base, you could make some bets on options that could lose you a LOT of money.

One fun way to start that has no downside except missing out on some profit is to sell Covered Calls. You need 100 shares of a stock, but it's an interesting way to see the mechanism of options contracts without risk of losing money (again provided you already have the shares). Full article here: https://www.investopedia.com/articles/optioninvestor/08/covered-call.asp

typhus
Apr 7, 2004

Fun Shoe

The Polish Pirate posted:

Without a good knowledge base, you could make some bets on options that could lose you a LOT of money.

One fun way to start that has no downside except missing out on some profit is to sell Covered Calls. You need 100 shares of a stock, but it's an interesting way to see the mechanism of options contracts without risk of losing money (again provided you already have the shares). Full article here: https://www.investopedia.com/articles/optioninvestor/08/covered-call.asp

Perfect, thanks for that. And yeah, that's part of the reason I've been so hesitant on it generally. I'll probably start off with a paper account elsewhere until I'm confident in my understanding.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 20 days!
Started the day up 15%, now up 1% good God just close the markets!

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013

The Polish Pirate posted:

I find this guy on YouTube does a good job explaining them: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SD7sw0bf1ms

My suggestion is that you don't touch options until you yourself can explain the following concepts to a layperson:
- Puts
- Calls
- ITM, OTM, ATM
- Buying vs. Selling Puts & Calls
- Contracts
- Strike Price
- Expiration Date

Thank you from me as well. Looking into options is next on my list of research and this is probably a good start.

Surprisingly Dope
Jan 12, 2011

Lope burgs again
Is anyone holding dynavax? Forget why I bought it, working with biden admin maybe, and it's up 20% so wondering if its time to sell

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah, great at getting us into Wawa.

pmchem posted:

why are you making this decision on share price and not other metrics like market cap

That's just what I looked up out of curiousity and used for a lower-effort post.

If there's a way to post a stock data snapshot (like Google's or something) like how we can post Tweets, lemme know.

Framboise
Sep 21, 2014

To make yourself feel better, you make it so you'll never give in to your forevers and live for always.

Lipstick Apathy

punk rebel ecks posted:

I'm also a newbie who's been doing this for like a month, but the things I have learned:

- Robinhood isn't so much as "shady" as they are "incompetent". There's a bit more than meets the eye to the Gamestop scandal of them limiting shares, but the company never pulls through when you need it most. They seem to have a problem with server overload. For example, Robinhood has only crashed twice in it's history. On early March when the stock market seemingly began recovering from the COVID crash, and the following day when stocks fell further. They also began limiting buys of GME because of the huge influx of people who wanted to make money. So if there is a major event like say Great Recession 2.0 , Robinhood would likely malfunction. This alone makes it a terrible decision to have a brokerage. I haven't also even began to touch upon things such as it being slow to update price counts and it's anemic stock catalog.

If you want a brokerage I'd recommend Fidelity. Better stock options (though not on crypto), reliable, fast cash transfers, and a great desktop app. The only pitfall is that the mobile app is terrible.

- Index funds seem to be the safest thing to have your money in. People here really like VOO. Beyond that would be ETFs which are the median of a cluster of stocks in a related industry. This can be really smart if you want to invest in say renewable energy but don't want to put your chips into one company. A good stock that I've gotten has been ARKF as it has had fast consistent growth and keeps on growting. Single stocks tend to be shunned. They provide the highest risk as a company's fortunes can change on a whim. However, they also provide the most reward as you can see double digit growth in a very short amount of time, but you can also see double digit losses in the same time period. CRSR is an example of the former. Since I purchased it three weeks ago it has had ~10% growth. While I'm riding high it is possible it could have gone in the opposite direction.

So reliability wise it goes: Index funds -> ETFs -> Individual stocks. Investing in either is technically gambling but the more you move to the right the more gambling it is as it steps up the risk for the reward.

Hmm. Is it possible to use both Robinhood (just for the sake of experimenting in crypto) and Fidelity for more serious investments, if Fidelity lacks those options?

iSurrender
Aug 25, 2005
Now with 22% more apathy!

nightwisher posted:

Go go weed stocks!!

Hell of a nice start to the week, nothing but green. It'll all come crashing down by mid-week I'm sure.

My portfolio consists of 12 managed funds, and 12 stocks, most of which are "safe" choices, but $ACB is one of my risky picks, pretty happy with that at the moment.

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit

Framboise posted:

Hmm. Is it possible to use both Robinhood (just for the sake of experimenting in crypto) and Fidelity for more serious investments, if Fidelity lacks those options?

yes but use coinbase

meanolmrcloud
Apr 5, 2004

rock out with your stock out

iSurrender posted:

My portfolio consists of 12 managed funds, and 12 stocks, most of which are "safe" choices, but $ACB is one of my risky picks, pretty happy with that at the moment.

This is going to expose a fair amount of ignorance of my part, but will Canadian companies be able to get big into the US pot business? Aren’t there vagaries around importing it? Wouldn’t American companies be better positioned?

SabinBlitz
May 19, 2015

Firm believer that muscles conquers all
Read the fine print on Robinhood about crypto. I think if I understand their TOS they can sell your coins whenever they feel like it or even seize them for “your protection “

There are better alternatives.

Unless you’re taking their free stock and selling it to buy dogecoins for shits and giggles then by all means.

honky dong
Sep 2, 2011

Decided to get in on some market action when seeing all the meme stocks explode. Bought AMC too late at 15.22.. was dumb to not sell the next day on a dead cat bounce at 16ish. sold at 7.80 or so -- lost $75. Dumb move.

Bought 5 shares of BB at 19. Holding on to that one b/c their fundamentals seem OK.

I have 72 share of NOK that I bought in at $4.83. Down on those, but holding for now.

Bought a few shares of Sony at 96 right before their good earnings report came out. Sold at $114 -- netted about $50. If it goes down again below 100, I'll probably buy back in. Seems they have good fundamentals. I bought in just because I like their cameras and I think they're going to dominate that market. But it's a small part of a very large company. But they sell their sensor tech to many other manufactures including smart phone makers, so seems like value will stay steady there.

Was reading the buzz about NDRA here and bought 186 shares averaging $2.25. What are others targeting on this one if FDA approval goes through?

Surprisingly Dope
Jan 12, 2011

Lope burgs again

honky dong posted:

Decided to get in on some market action when seeing all the meme stocks explode. Bought AMC too late at 15.22.. was dumb to not sell the next day on a dead cat bounce at 16ish. sold at 7.80 or so -- lost $75. Dumb move.

Bought 5 shares of BB at 19. Holding on to that one b/c their fundamentals seem OK.

I have 72 share of NOK that I bought in at $4.83. Down on those, but holding for now.

Bought a few shares of Sony at 96 right before their good earnings report came out. Sold at $114 -- netted about $50. If it goes down again below 100, I'll probably buy back in. Seems they have good fundamentals. I bought in just because I like their cameras and I think they're going to dominate that market. But it's a small part of a very large company. But they sell their sensor tech to many other manufactures including smart phone makers, so seems like value will stay steady there.

Was reading the buzz about NDRA here and bought 186 shares averaging $2.25. What are others targeting on this one if FDA approval goes through?

$1,000 dollars

Space Fish
Oct 14, 2008

The original Big Tuna.

As of this posting, VOO trades for $359.09 and VTI trades for $205.94 per share. They perform very similarly and have the same expense ratio (0.03%, or $3 per year per $10,000 invested). VOO tracks the S&P 500, or top 500ish largest companies in the US, while VTI tracks some 3,634 companies all together, each weighted by most to least valuable company, hence the similar performance. May as well get more shares for your buck, in my opinion.

Robinhood and Coinbase are both convenient for throwing fun money at internet coins, but consider [url="[url]https://help.coinbase.com/en/coinbase/trading-and-funding/pricing-and-fees/fees"]Coinbase's fees[/url], which range from either $1-3 or 1.5% per transaction (that's buying and selling). With Robinhood you can set a purchase limit for an exact price and not incur any fees. On the other hand, Robinhood hosed a lot of people over last week, so no judgment here if you skip 'em.

iSurrender
Aug 25, 2005
Now with 22% more apathy!

meanolmrcloud posted:

This is going to expose a fair amount of ignorance of my part, but will Canadian companies be able to get big into the US pot business? Aren’t there vagaries around importing it? Wouldn’t American companies be better positioned?

Im not gonna pretend to be an expert either, but I'd assume even with import restrictions a Canadian company would be able to set up production in the US as well.

mongeese
Mar 30, 2003

If you think in fractals...

honky dong posted:

500 dogecoins at least

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Framboise posted:

So I'm absolutely, completely new to all of this, but I've been interested in stocks for a while. I'm completely clueless on where to begin though.

I scanned through the OP in this thread but it doesn't look like it's been updated in nearly 11 years, so I figured I'd ask a few questions to get my feet in the water in case that information isn't up to date.

- Does it matter what service I use? My cousin is starting to get into this (he's got these big dreams about dogecoin I guess) and told me to join Robinhood, but I've been aware that they've been doing some crooked poo poo what with what happened in the past couple weeks.

- What's a good source for learning all the terminology, strategies, etc?

- What's a reliable way to have money grow? Common pitfalls to avoid?

I just figure getting into actual stocks is a better use of my money than my current trend of buying and flipping reserve list MTG cards.

I don't have a whole lot of money so this is gonna be pretty small stuff for now, but I do want to start investing and get my foot in the door while I'm relatively financially secure.

Here's my advice:

- Have a 401k set up through work, and contribute at least the maximum percentage that is matched by your employer. If your company offers a 401k, they likely have a finance person for free advice; talk to them, and ask what makes sense for your age/salary/goals. Plus, your 401k may have only certain options; so you might do independent research, but find out you can't invest in that thing you're excited about.
- Set up an IRA; you can do this through several companies, but your bank is likely the most convenient option. If you leave your job, having an IRA means you have a place to dump your 401k, if you want to.
- What bank are you with? There are a lot of lovely banks in the US, but credit unions are generally preferable. You may qualify for one or several, and they provide better interest rates and benefits than regular old banks. These same credit unions also provide optimal insurance options as well.
- Make sure you're set for insurance (car/life/house/rent/whatever), and have ~6 months' salary set aside in savings, for emergencies.

If you have all that poo poo together, then you can worry about investing. If you don't have a lot of money, then gambling on stocks may not be where you want to go right now; it's probably safer to come up with a budget (have a clear idea of your monthly expenses and what your disposable income is), and figure out how to set a goal (save $2k in 6 months by stopping eating out or purchasing clothes that are too expensive), then come up with a plan to use the money you've saved.

Again, with a Credit Union, you have some simple and safe investing options - here's Navy Federal's offerings of savings certificates: https://www.navyfederal.org/checking-savings/savings/certificates/easystart-certificate.html. Starting out small like this isn't a bad idea; again, if you don't have a ton of disposable income, you may not want to lock money away that you might need in an unplanned emergency 3 months from now. With something like this, you have some guaranteed growth and you can start small.

If you have a few grand you want to grow, use that free advice person at work. Otherwise, you may want to think about investment companies (Charles Schwab, JP Morgan, etc.); I have always stuck with Vanguard, either as an investment option through 401k, stocks, or just recently, their products you can buy direct. It may be worth calling them, and making sure you understand their fee schedule, and how fees are taken out and all that jazz.

If you still want to do stocks, there's no shortage of simple brokers; here's a list of some of the available places to go: https://www.stockbrokers.com/guides/free-stock-trading. Again, if you really want to go that route, do research and wait before committing to anything; I find it best to treat it like a 401k - do your research, invest with a long-term plan, and don't look at it (and worry) every day.

honky dong
Sep 2, 2011

mongeese posted:

500 dogecoins at least

Like many others, I suppose my investments will be tied to Elon Musk's poo poo-posting schedule.

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

So I have 144 shares in Cubic Corporation, and I just learned today they're being acquired and going private. From what I'm reading, the company acquiring them is going to pay $70 per share to shareholders - so that means I'm absolutely going to get that amount when the deal goes through, correct? So the stock price is pretty solidly going to sit just below $70 in case I choose to sell them before then?

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.

Red posted:

Again, with a Credit Union, you have some simple and safe investing options - here's Navy Federal's offerings of savings certificates: https://www.navyfederal.org/checking-savings/savings/certificates/easystart-certificate.html. Starting out small like this isn't a bad idea; again, if you don't have a ton of disposable income, you may not want to lock money away that you might need in an unplanned emergency 3 months from now. With something like this, you have some guaranteed growth and you can start small.

I'd also like to give a shoutout to Consumer's Credit Union. They give up to 4% APY on their checking account. You can guarantee at least 3% as long as you use the debit card a dozen times and use the credit card for everything else. The downside is that there is only one bank the the country, but you can do most things from other credit unions in the area. The customer service is very good as well. You can use Consumer's as a checking account and Navy or whatever as a savings account.

Red
Apr 15, 2003

One other thing - there is a thread for long-term investing that has good information: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2892928

Jesus In A Can
Jul 2, 2007
From Concentrate

SabinBlitz posted:

Unless you’re taking their free stock and selling it to buy dogecoins for shits and giggles then by all means.

Did this and doubled their money, would recommend.

Framboise
Sep 21, 2014

To make yourself feel better, you make it so you'll never give in to your forevers and live for always.

Lipstick Apathy
Thanks for the tips, all. It looks like I have quite a bit of research to do.

To answer a few thoughts though:

Red posted:

Here's my advice:

- Have a 401k set up through work, and contribute at least the maximum percentage that is matched by your employer. If your company offers a 401k, they likely have a finance person for free advice; talk to them, and ask what makes sense for your age/salary/goals. Plus, your 401k may have only certain options; so you might do independent research, but find out you can't invest in that thing you're excited about.
- Set up an IRA; you can do this through several companies, but your bank is likely the most convenient option. If you leave your job, having an IRA means you have a place to dump your 401k, if you want to.
- What bank are you with? There are a lot of lovely banks in the US, but credit unions are generally preferable. You may qualify for one or several, and they provide better interest rates and benefits than regular old banks. These same credit unions also provide optimal insurance options as well.
- Make sure you're set for insurance (car/life/house/rent/whatever), and have ~6 months' salary set aside in savings, for emergencies.

If you have all that poo poo together, then you can worry about investing. If you don't have a lot of money, then gambling on stocks may not be where you want to go right now; it's probably safer to come up with a budget (have a clear idea of your monthly expenses and what your disposable income is), and figure out how to set a goal (save $2k in 6 months by stopping eating out or purchasing clothes that are too expensive), then come up with a plan to use the money you've saved.

- I don't have a 401k through work; I do know that my employer does offer a 403b though, but I haven't looked too deeply into it because I don't understand the difference between the two. I am getting a raise, as far as I know, later this month, so it wouldn't hurt to start a retirement plan and get some investment advice via that.
- An IRA wouldn't hurt. I'm turning 31 tomorrow and have no other retirement plan at the moment; should I be looking at standard or Roth IRA?
- I'm with a bank I used to work at but quit working at because being a teller was hell for me. I honestly have no love or attachment to the bank, in fact it's more bitterness than anything, but I've stayed simply because I live close to it and changing all my autopays would be kind of a pain in the rear end.
- I'm good. When I say I don't have a lot of money to invest at the moment, I mean that in context of "after having all my other affairs in order". Anything I choose to invest is, as far as I can see, safe as it's surplus money. I just know that my money is doing jack and poo poo sitting in my savings account at the bank and I'd rather let that money make money but still be somewhat liquid (not super interested in CDs, etc) should an unprecedented emergency come up. From what I understand, stocks and be bought and sold at one's leisure, so being able to let go of some in a pinch would be nice (even if not ideal).

And my "budgeting" is okay. I skip buying extraneous stuff so I have more money for hobbies as it is. I'm just kind of looking at this as a new "hobby" as it were, except it's hobby where I'm making money rather than burning it.

I'm not the most financially literate person (which is why I want to learn!) but I've come a long way since getting out on my own-- I've gone from scraping at my safety net a couple years ago to having a couple grand above my typical comfort zone above my safety net (not even including Trumpbux/impending Bidenbux). :unsmith:

tl;dr: I just wanna get better at not being poor. Getting out of this apartment would be nice.

quote:

If you have a few grand you want to grow, use that free advice person at work. Otherwise, you may want to think about investment companies (Charles Schwab, JP Morgan, etc.); I have always stuck with Vanguard, either as an investment option through 401k, stocks, or just recently, their products you can buy direct. It may be worth calling them, and making sure you understand their fee schedule, and how fees are taken out and all that jazz.

If you still want to do stocks, there's no shortage of simple brokers; here's a list of some of the available places to go: https://www.stockbrokers.com/guides/free-stock-trading. Again, if you really want to go that route, do research and wait before committing to anything; I find it best to treat it like a 401k - do your research, invest with a long-term plan, and don't look at it (and worry) every day.

I suppose it wouldn't hurt to start looking into a credit union, yeah. I used to be with a local credit union, but after a couple unnecessary disputes I left them.

thats not candy
Mar 10, 2010

Hell Gem

Surprisingly Dope posted:

I kinda regret switching from robinhood. Fidelity app is not good at all and I miss the really clean easy to understand UI for babies. Also fidelity is suddenly not showing my cost basis in NDRA for some strange reason so I dont know my gains on the official Goon Project Biotech Stock.

active trader pro? its clunky but has a lot more information. i still use robinhood along side it because yeah you cant beat that interface

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

Framboise posted:

- I don't have a 401k through work; I do know that my employer does offer a 403b though, but I haven't looked too deeply into it because I don't understand the difference between the two. I am getting a raise, as far as I know, later this month, so it wouldn't hurt to start a retirement plan and get some investment advice via that.
- An IRA wouldn't hurt. I'm turning 31 tomorrow and have no other retirement plan at the moment; should I be looking at standard or Roth IRA?

For this, go to the other thread. People are nice. A 401(k) and a 403(b) are functionally the same. The best time to start saving for retirement was ten years ago, second best time is now.

Framboise posted:

And my "budgeting" is okay. I skip buying extraneous stuff so I have more money for hobbies as it is. I'm just kind of looking at this as a new "hobby" as it were, except it's hobby where I'm making money rather than burning it.

Don't set unrealistic expectations for yourself here. Since you indicate that you have low financial literacy, definitely start with paper trades (where you don't actually put any money up) - this functionality is available in a lot of brokerages. Although it's possible to end up not poor through trading stocks, there is a significant chance that you end up poorer than you started.

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Framboise posted:

Thanks for the tips, all. It looks like I have quite a bit of research to do.

To answer a few thoughts though:

- I'm with a bank I used to work at but quit working at because being a teller was hell for me. I honestly have no love or attachment to the bank, in fact it's more bitterness than anything, but I've stayed simply because I live close to it and changing all my autopays would be kind of a pain in the rear end.
- I'm good. When I say I don't have a lot of money to invest at the moment, I mean that in context of "after having all my other affairs in order". Anything I choose to invest is, as far as I can see, safe as it's surplus money. I just know that my money is doing jack and poo poo sitting in my savings account at the bank and I'd rather let that money make money but still be somewhat liquid (not super interested in CDs, etc) should an unprecedented emergency come up. From what I understand, stocks and be bought and sold at one's leisure, so being able to let go of some in a pinch would be nice (even if not ideal).

I'm not the most financially literate person (which is why I want to learn!) but I've come a long way since getting out on my own-- I've gone from scraping at my safety net a couple years ago to having a couple grand above my typical comfort zone above my safety net (not even including Trumpbux/impending Bidenbux). :unsmith:

tl;dr: I just wanna get better at not being poor. Getting out of this apartment would be nice.

I suppose it wouldn't hurt to start looking into a credit union, yeah. I used to be with a local credit union, but after a couple unnecessary disputes I left them.

I would put up a bullet list of questions in the other thread - they're super helpful!

Starting your savings account(s) now is the way to go, friend. Getting those set up is key to having a solid future.

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

Is there no such thing as after hour options trading?

UnfurledSails
Sep 1, 2011

cr0y posted:

Until we get bitcoin options trading, no

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe

Surprisingly Dope posted:

I kinda regret switching from robinhood. Fidelity app is not good at all and I miss the really clean easy to understand UI for babies. Also fidelity is suddenly not showing my cost basis in NDRA for some strange reason so I dont know my gains on the official Goon Project Biotech Stock.

Fidelity app is pretty junky. TD Ameritrade's vanilla app is much more usable, and their Thinkorswim app has a lot of the more advanced tools if you ever want to dig deeper.

Gone Fashing
Aug 4, 2004

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

cr0y posted:

no, many brokers offer after hours stock trading but after hours options trading is just not a thing

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
Are stocks ever going to have another down day?

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

Wifi Toilet posted:

Are stocks ever going to have another down day?

SPY right now

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

cr0y posted:

SPY right now

-0.07% isn't a down day, it's someone falling asleep on their keyboard in Hong Kong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
March first lego ipos a new Porsche 911 set.