Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

OwlFancier posted:

I would expect he's probably dead from a punctured intestine or something if he eats cooked bone, they're like, brittle, they form shards and poo poo, it's why you're not supposed to feed them to dogs.

If you need to eat bones you should probably grind them properly.

Just eat the bones raw instead. So simple.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
https://i.imgur.com/FDy8m0D.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/UsZaPjr.mp4

https://imgur.com/gallery/xYgOOI6

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
Alternatively:

They were a little bland, IMHO, but my roommate also made them when she was hungry, which means she didn't read the instructions, :iiam:

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

fuckin missing texture looking cheeto sauce.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

We need an emote that is like :aaaaa: but for furrowing my brow deeper and deeper until my head folds into itself because that was the face I made while watching the crapstone creamery nacho vid

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

*goldmember voice*"i love coooooooooooorrrrrnnnnnnnn"

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Is that halloumi? Absolutely would.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

My Lovely Horse posted:

Is that halloumi? Absolutely would.

Not quite, it's bread cheese. It's got a finnish name I couldn't possibly spell, but it's real good poo poo.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

ACES CURE PLANES posted:

Not quite, it's bread cheese. It's got a finnish name I couldn't possibly spell, but it's real good poo poo.

it's kinda sorta similar to halloumi, i love the stuff. have a couple bricks of it in my fridge rn.

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:

That's how I imagine all yanks cook tbh.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
https://twitter.com/Hector_E_Alcala/status/1358820032801894411?s=20

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

CommonShore posted:

We need an emote that is like :aaaaa: but for furrowing my brow deeper and deeper until my head folds into itself because that was the face I made while watching the crapstone creamery nacho vid

in the meantime, there's this: :kstare:

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

steinrokkan posted:

The pro move is not to eat wings, because they are trash.
:hai: I cannot be convinced otherwise.

Yellow Yoshi
Apr 29, 2020

Figure 1: Mario's weird dog
i hate to be flogging a dead horse but i really want to see videos of someone who isn't american making disgusting food in their nice kitchens and acting convinced that it's really good

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

Yellow Yoshi posted:

i hate to be flogging a dead horse but i really want to see videos of someone who isn't american making disgusting food in their nice kitchens and acting convinced that it's really good

Search for Korean cooking videos on youtube. You'll find rich veins of poo poo like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ap_M9akw8no

dog nougat
Apr 8, 2009

Yellow Yoshi posted:

It's not in someone's house, but British cuisine is a crime against humanity. Fight me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogfyJICT9aI

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Yellow Yoshi posted:

Too loving bad rear end in a top hat you get exactly that thing you asked not to get.

https://www.tiktok.com/@janelleelise/video/6923244387048754437

witness!

OwlFancier has a new favorite as of 00:36 on Feb 9, 2021

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

dog nougat posted:

It's not in someone's house, but British cuisine is a crime against humanity. Fight me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogfyJICT9aI

If there is one glimmer of hope it is that with Brexit, they might not have access to many eels anymore, so that the eels may be spared such an awful fate.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Wrong again they won't let us export eels to the EU any more so we're gonna loving eat them all.

Or at least southerners are who the gently caress eats eels?

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Jellied eel is an affront.

Smoked eel however.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

That slice looks like the head of some weird prehistoric bird, a look of shock and fear on its olive-eyed face

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Iron Crowned posted:

I had an acquaintance who would eat the bones, crunched them up and all, insisted that's what Asians do. He had sold his soul for money, so I really hated that guy, I'd be surprised if he wasn't dead from cirrhosis by now.

This reminds me of the kid at my elementary school who would eat oranges whole

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
people have the choice to fully avoid walmart, and yet they do not make that choice.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Why the special spam cases? Are those anti-shoplifting boxes?

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
The corn is as loose as the dawning sun, but the SPAM, it is locked away.

e: I really do want to try one of those tiny impractical cans of devilled ham salad at one point, but I'm a weirdo who likes ham salad.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

OwlFancier posted:

Or at least southerners are who the gently caress eats eels?

People with taste.

SlothfulCobra
Mar 27, 2011

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1356636261096828933

I didn't know Bon Appetit had come back, but that's a weird premise for an episode of "It's Alive"

This looks like a bad low-res texture. Like maybe you mixed up the files for what this object was supposed to be.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

SlothfulCobra posted:

I didn't know Bon Appetit had come back, but that's a weird premise for an episode of "It's Alive"

Bon Appetit before: we're awfully racist!
Bon Appetit after: we will kill you!

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Yes lol.

E: Specifically they probably cost quite a lot more than the spam inside them.

OwlFancier has a new favorite as of 02:40 on Feb 9, 2021

fizzymercury
Aug 18, 2011

angerbeet posted:

e: I really do want to try one of those tiny impractical cans of devilled ham salad at one point, but I'm a weirdo who likes ham salad.

That deviled ham is delightful on ritz crackers with Louisiana Gold red pepper sauce. My Pa and I used to split a can of that and a can of mustard sardines for lunch once a week and that's still my favorite "I'm sad and want to be happy" treat.

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

A golden helix streaked skyward from the Helvault. A thunderous explosion shattered the silver monolith and Avacyn emerged, free from her prison at last.

LifeSunDeath posted:

people have the choice to fully avoid walmart, and yet they do not make that choice.

Sadly, the sufficiently rural of America don't have that choice.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
She wears high heels, I wear sneakers, she's cheer captain and I'm on the bleachers~
We're at taylor swift level discourse is what I'm saying

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Some Goon posted:

Sadly, the sufficiently rural of America don't have that choice.

poo poo, when I was living in the UP, I would've killed for access to a walmart. The only place to get food that wasn't almost an hour drive was just a gas station.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Hawaii IIRC.

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

Yet the store brand spam is unboxed, as is the mystery brand which is somehow slightly cheaper than the store brand.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

That slice looks like the head of some weird prehistoric bird, a look of shock and fear on its olive-eyed face

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Must protect the precious meats.