Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
You can go to any other thread for succ energy. What happens when one of those threads becomes too succ and the same "problems" arise?

Idk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eimi
Nov 23, 2013

I will never log offshut up.

:thunk:

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Excuse me sir, we don't sell Succ here, we are an upstanding establishment that serves only Good

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
Mods do not believe in the free marketplace of posting.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Chuck's n fucc

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

Thoguh posted:

Mods do not believe in the free marketplace of posting.

Sometimes there's too much succ in one thread and the monopoly needs to be broken.

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

the posting forumal protection bureau

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Zurtilik posted:

You can go to any other thread for succ energy. What happens when one of those threads becomes too succ and the same "problems" arise?

Idk.

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Please gentlemen post only the Democrats being extremely good there will be a mod inspection coming soon

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

The Shitpost, Contain, and Protect Foundation

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

Joe Biden smelled my hair when I was 11. It was electrifying.

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Zurtilik posted:

Joe Biden smelled my hair when I was 11. It was electrifying.

It is very good that Biden sniffs women's hair like an untrained dog and rubs his hands all over them in public view humiliating them

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Crazypoops posted:

Please gentlemen post only the Democrats being extremely good there will be a mod inspection coming soon

How can the Democrats be anything but good when the Republicans are so bad??? It’s basic math.

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Crazypoops posted:

It is very good that Biden sniffs women's hair like an untrained dog and rubs his hands all over them in public view humiliating them

It was pretty funny when Joe Biden licked his wife’s fingers while she was trying to give a speech. Such a joker that guy.

Brain Candy
May 18, 2006

lmao

it's perfect, the tone is all dem base can hear anyway, like a dog

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

Crazypoops posted:

https://twitter.com/POTUS/status/1358967693366468609

i really appreciate how compassionate he is here, in noting that suicides are up, then being very careful to say "things are getting better" and not talking about the 4,000 people that are dying a day from covid. its a very nuanced and tender way to care for our mental health. i cant believe he managed to record this speech in only 19 days! lincoln went his whole term without recording a speech

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

Crazypoops posted:

he’s an alpha we know. thats why he won

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Breakfast All Day posted:

i really appreciate how compassionate he is here, in noting that suicides are up, then being very careful to say "things are getting better" and not talking about the 4,000 people that are dying a day from covid. its a very nuanced and tender way to care for our mental health. i cant believe he managed to record this speech in only 19 days! lincoln went his whole term without recording a speech

Yes sure there are immediate things he could do for people that are suffering and won't but look how compassionate he is, a VERY GOOD president

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
locking the succ zone is victim blaming but some yall aint ready to have that conversation

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

He going to act fast by giving you roughly 20/day once this poo poo passes in March... Maybe.

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Seriously! Like how come no one is pointing out that Biden has done more televised interviews than George Washington and Abraham Motherfucking Lincoln put together! Why aren’t we talking more about how much work Biden is doing??? It’s criminal behavior from the media I tell you. Criminal.

pieuvre armement
Feb 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Zurtilik posted:

He going to act fast by giving you roughly 20/day once this poo poo passes in March... Maybe.

You aren't getting jack poo poo from these communist butt fuckers

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

Trabisnikof posted:

Seriously! Like how come no one is pointing out that Biden has done more televised interviews than George Washington and Abraham Motherfucking Lincoln put together! Why aren’t we talking more about how much work Biden is doing??? It’s criminal behavior from the media I tell you. Criminal.

leftists got the most progressive platform in history and now they dont even want to acknowledge his victories. theyre just all doomers who cant accept when theyve been given enough, they wouldnt be satisfied even if it was only 2,000 covid deaths a day

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

Its good that Biden is the oldest president ever elected. =]

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Lib and let die posted:

Chuck's n fucc

formerly Mitch's

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
GIVE ME MY loving MONEY

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

Judakel posted:

GIVE ME MY loving MONEY

You're getting it soon

1200+600+200=2000

Thanks!

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Judakel posted:

GIVE ME MY loving MONEY

Whoa, could you tone down the aggro. I almost spilled my wine.

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Judakel posted:

GIVE ME MY loving MONEY

Hello they already gave you $600!

Now say thank you to the voters of Georgia for making that possible!

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Crazypoops posted:

Whoa, could you tone down the aggro. I almost spilled my wine.

Wine? At noon?

Sir it's still technically brunch hours. You're going to have to have a mimosa, or go sit over there with the Russian bots.

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
man i'd be so pissed if i was a georgia voter, and not simply because i lived in georgia

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

It's extremely good that they promised money and then reneged, this has historically been a good thing that only had good consequences

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

ppj sends his regards

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Crazypoops posted:

It's extremely good that they promised money and then reneged, this has historically been a good thing that only had good consequences

The only thing better is spending $100 million on a senate election and losing. OR $768 million if it's the presidency

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
In this thread we participate in the posting market.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
happy to be postin in the [good] zone. everything is so good. nothin to complain about.

Zhulik
Nov 14, 2012

The Montreal Star
joe bidenm

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:
welcome to good zone home of the good posts can i take yr order

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
The Goodocrats

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brain Candy
May 18, 2006

Zhulik posted:

joe bidenm

sir, SIR this crass misspelling of the name of the rapist president united states is uncouth