Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

smarxist posted:

legendary

This loop is amazing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Darkthoughts

Excalibur, Taz, and Anthony on commentary.

1) Terence, Terrell, and M'Badu vs Natural Nightmares and Nick Comoroto. Going to be honest, Lee Johnson must be seething at this one. Loved Big Nick calling out M'Badu. Liked the assisted death valley driver going wrong. Good heel work from TNT too. The match is a bit patchy, and Terence and Terrell might need a bit of work on storytelling fundamentals, but there's some really impressive stuff here, and Comoroto looked astonishing.

2) KC Navarro vs Rey Fenix. Rey, you loving superstar. Quite a mauling from the start. Navarro is fast and has some trick, but Rey can catch guys trying a top rope cross body and that is just absurd. Fun squash

3) Tesha Price vs Tay Conti. Price is still in the "potential" phase, I want to see her do more. Love how Conti as Dark Order adjacent is evolving. Love some of Tay's holds here. That knee bar in the ropes was wild. Ooh, Price is really improving on her strikes, some of those looked great. Conti is just so much fun to watch wrestle.

The Waiting Room with Ricky Starks. Love Britt dressing like Ricky. Love their flirting. Adam Cole is watching this and just fuming. And then Toney turns up. Love it.

4) Thunder Rosa vs Dani Jordyn. Ooh, like Dani's new gear. Thunder Rosa looks ready to murder someone. Which is great. Match starts a little slow, there's a bit of a feeling out process, but it warms up. Okay, Jordyn's rope assist "see ya" DDT was very good. Rosa won decisively but Jordyn looked pretty good.

5) Fuego Del Sol and Vary Morales vs Proud and Powerful. Fast and dominant start from one of the best teams in AEW. Some nice stuff from Fuego and a few good kicks from Morales, but this was suitably one sided.

6) Katalina Perez vs Leyla Hirsch. New music for Hirsch and it's a banger. Leyla is Tiny Tank here, just throwing Perez around. Some fun back and forth but the takeaway is that Hirsch's submissions are DEADLY.

Acclaimed rap video. This was pretty great. Hi to the Create A Pro ring. The hand kissing is a bit weird.

7) Ryzin and Danny Limelight vs The Acclaimed. OK, this was a fun rap, especially the spider bit. Limelight is really good by the way. Lots of Rocky Romero swagger. This is a fun match, with shine available for everyone, even Ryzin, but the end isn't in doubt. Max, what the gently caress is going on with the hand?

8) Bear Country and Bad Romance vs Shawn Dean, Baron Black, Aaron Solow, and Mike Verna. I still don't see anything in Mike Verna. The Bear Country masks are terrifying. Taz, you don't need to keep going to the oil and water well. I wanted this to be crazier than it was. It was fine, but with the range of guys available they could have done something really wild.

9) Vertvixen and Jazmin Allure vs Las Sicarias. OK, I like women's tag matches. Can we get some more women's teams than just Ivelisse and Diamante? Vertvixen and Jazmin are both new enough that I haven't seen what they can do yet. Jazmin has speed, but her offense feels light. Ending was decisive but I feel like I need Ivelisse and Diamante to advance a story.

10) John Skyler and Ray Jaz vs Gunn and Sonn. Did Justin actually get to say "Billy Gunn"? Austin Gunn is surprisingly okay on commentary. It's a Gunn Club match, but John Skyler shows some licks. This was fine. Do I... like Austin Gunn now?

11) Alex Gracia vs Red Velvet. Velvet is great, very technically sound and capable. Gracia is... a little messy. I keep wanting her to get more of a defined direction in her style. Not a bad match but Gracia needs to show more of who she is.

12) Jake St Patrick vs 10. -1 comes back for his :10bux:. Jake St Patrick is pretty good. Nice strikes, lots of speed, solid look. Wouldn't mind seeing him come back for longer matches. 10 is a great power bruiser.

13) Chaos Project vs SCU. This is just fun. Kaz is an outstanding all rounder, Daniels is an excellent sneaky veteran, Serpentico is a remarkable seller for a masked guy, and Luther is just ludicrous. Serpentico got used as a weapon AGAINST Luther! Fun main event, and Taz said Snakem'n.

Decent nuts and bolts show. Nothing special but enjoyable.

Crapple!
Nov 1, 2019

Even though it was a short match, I thought Santana and Ortiz looked absolutely phenomenal. 2020 was a bit rough for them but I hope this year they come back. I really feel like they are in a good position if you wanted to make them tag champs. You could do the Inner Circle imploding with them turning face and then going after the Bucks.

Oh yeah Rey Fenix. Still waiting for proof that this is even a real person. I'm not convinced right now

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
Almost time yet again

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

A Dark card without Chaos Project? This is bullshit!

Red Velvet vs Diamante
SCU vs Lee Johnson & Aaron Solow
Tay Conti vs Alex Garcia
PAC vs VSK
Ryan Nemeth vs Marko Stunt
KC Navarro vs Sonny Kiss
Joey Janela vs Jack Evans
Brian Cage vs Jake St. Patrick
Peter Avalon & Cezar Bononi vs Shawn Dean & Carlie Bravo
Miranda Alize vs Nyla Rose
10 vs Baron Black
Natural Nightmares & Nick Comoroto vs Vary Morales & Jersey Muscle Society

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Always hyped to see Good Dustin

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

Ham Wrangler
Joey Janela front and center on the pre-screen

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Hyped for the last Joey match before he joins Team Taz and becomes TNT champ

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

After-Bash at the Beach

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Pylons posted:

A Dark card without Chaos Project? This is bullshit!

They were on Dynamite, op.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

MorningMoon posted:

After-Beach at the Break

:eng101:

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

QT grooming Cammereto for a hair transplant

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Royal Updog posted:

QT grooming Cammereto for a hair transplant

Hair Vampire QT

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
Can Qt do a tazplex? Does he dare

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Pff, QT can do every move? Call me when he can do moves that don't exist every other week like FENIX.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

I predict that Dustin will be green by the time he retires

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

POLISH HAMMERS! AND MORE! boy strong

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

The freakbeast is good at picking people up and dropping them

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Time for Lee Johnson to retire SCU

The Taxman
Jan 2, 2007

greetings sweeties, let me give you a back massage. for i am a whiz!

I really like the top rope bulldog, with more reps it will look great

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

I dunno, I think this gimmick is fine. Ones a general, the other likes rock music

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
I can't believe Lee Johnson is going to end SCU.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

The gently caress is a micro brawler

smikey
May 22, 2004
It's not a hootenanny, it's an extravsganza!

Mr. Squishy posted:

The gently caress is a micro brawler

merch

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

The Wrestle Force

The Taxman
Jan 2, 2007

greetings sweeties, let me give you a back massage. for i am a whiz!

Kaz looks great

I was gonna say a lot better than Daniels but I liked that steamroller combo.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Airplane Spin?

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

Spinning cd around, then letting him down gently lol

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

SPEEN

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

You don't have to do a suicide dive just to impress top flight

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i've come to hate scorpio sky. his friend is concerned about his back, and scorpio just laughs at him.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
SHUT THE gently caress UP

it's Hook.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

I really like JSP from what I've seen of him

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

HOOK

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

RIP Jake St. Patrick, we hardly knew ye.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Mr. Squishy posted:

I really like JSP from what I've seen of him

i love him

and HOOK

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Taz knows what the people want, and that is Hook, his son.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

Well that was short

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

WHO BETTA?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

WHO BEDDA