Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

THIS IS THE GREATEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN

https://twitter.com/joe_dombrowski/status/1359039660035612677?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Hey, you're pretty good! *Ocelot fingers gun points*

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Lmao

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

why can't you use the ropes to avoid being pinned anyway, when you can grab them after to break up the pin

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Britt just turned face.

https://twitter.com/inside_theropes/status/1359195278750941184?s=21

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Britt's full of Bantha Poodoo

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009
Finally someone figured out how to update "Your local sports team sucks" for the 21st century.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

she's right.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
I wonder how many rants about Funko Pops she had to go on until Adam Cole realizes this might be about him.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

This is why she’s the best wrestler in AEW.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
https://twitter.com/WWEAsuka/status/1359382470366359552

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Jiro posted:

Hey, you're pretty good! *Ocelot fingers gun points*

:ocelot:

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Asuka is just the best.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

What's Nia good at in the ring?

Nothin' at all...
Nothin' at all...
Nothin' at all...

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

I guess there’s some drama with Tasha and Kiera vs. Sasha Banks going on.

https://twitter.com/fabulousfiair/status/1359274209101414400?s=21

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Who are they?

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Tasha Steelz and Kierra Hogan from Impact Wrestling

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
drat... another member of the Hulksters dynasty cancelled.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

ICR posted:

lmao watching this “if she’s a wrestling fan she watches all wrestling”
Yeah I’m sure Sasha Banks is tuning in to Impact :lol:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Oh honey, no one's watching Impact wrestling

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

It's always hilarious and sad when a talent shows exactly why they're in Impact and nowhere else.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

ICR posted:

I really want to like Kiera Hogan, but she keeps doing bush-league bullshit like this.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Is it actually a back and forth between Tasha/kiera and Banks, or is it just the former two ragging on the latter a bunch?

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

jesus WEP posted:

Is it actually a back and forth between Tasha/kiera and Banks, or is it just the former two ragging on the latter a bunch?

Almost certainly the second one. The best/most appropriate response from Sasha would be "who dis"

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Yeah I’m sure Sasha Banks is tuning in to Impact :lol:

If you're gonna imply that any wrestler isn't actually a wrestling fan, I think the person who took time off from their WWE contract to train with Meiko Satomura and Dick Togo in loving Sendai is probably the last person. (Unrelated but his makes me realise Jinsei Shinzaki's three minions are now working for WWE, working for NJPW and throwing themselves off ladders in a barrel respectively and that's pretty cool. Untouchable influence in the game)

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Yeah I'm guessing Sasha has no idea who those two are

bartok
May 10, 2006

Rarity posted:

Oh honey, no one's watching Impact wrestling

I tried when Kenny Omega showed up and again when Private Party wrestled Chris Sabin and James Storm. It's not good and not in a lovely TNA way just boring.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values

Rarity posted:

Yeah I'm guessing Sasha has no idea who those two are

I barely know these two and I watch Impact. To respond would give them publicity they otherwise could never achieve.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

bartok posted:

I tried when Kenny Omega showed up and again when Private Party wrestled Chris Sabin and James Storm. It's not good and not in a lovely TNA way just boring.

Yeah same. The empty arena and the use of Tommy Dreamer and Sami Callihan in top spots are big turnoffs for me. Even on the episodes with Kenny and Private Party it feels like a drag.

That being said, that PPV match with Kenny and the GB's vs Moose, Swann, and Sabin was really good.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

For me it was the Mathews/Raine commentary plus the empty arena that made it unwatchable. The Draw Sami Callahan didn’t help.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I feel like I was the only one who kinda dug the Mathews/Raine dynamic even though I hate Mathews on commentary alone.

And then they swapped them out with Striker, so welp.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Wrestling in an empty building is just naturally depressing to watch. At least WWE has the budget to jazz it up with the Thunderdome and lights and pyro but Impact is a just a bunch of people wrecking their bodies in a warehouse to entertain a handful of people

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Rarity posted:

Wrestling in an empty building is just naturally depressing to watch. At least WWE has the budget to jazz it up with the Thunderdome and lights and pyro but Impact is a just a bunch of people wrecking their bodies in a warehouse to entertain a handful of people

So they're (I assume) slightly better paid indie wrestlers then.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

kdrudy posted:

So they're (I assume) slightly better paid indie wrestlers then.

TNA's always been an indie and there are likely far more indies that pay better than them

E: or at least manage to pay on time

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

tna is one of few dependents

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

flashy_mcflash posted:

I feel like I was the only one who kinda dug the Mathews/Raine dynamic even though I hate Mathews on commentary alone.

And then they swapped them out with Striker, so welp.

Striker is a bad commentary but he is loving streets ahead of Matthews. I muted the TV when he was on commentary that first time Kenny showed up. The worst commentator I've ever heard. Just totally unlistenable.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Striker seems to at least enjoy what he's doing and has some passion in his commentary, even if it's rough as hell. Matthews ranges from smug to bored and it's never good.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Vince MechMahon posted:

Striker is a bad commentary but he is loving streets ahead of Matthews. I muted the TV when he was on commentary that first time Kenny showed up. The worst commentator I've ever heard. Just totally unlistenable.

It may just be that I had extremely limited exposure to Mathews. If I was (ugh) watching this every week I'd probably hate it a lot more.

AK-47
Jul 10, 2001

https://twitter.com/NylaRoseBeast/status/1359396602515963904

Nyla still #1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

https://twitter.com/daxftr/status/1359576506821996549?s=21

TK, Alvarez , Dax and more are commenting/bringing attention to some funny poo poo here.

Imagine forgetting about everything wrestling-wise, in the world, unless it’s under your umbrella.

People: What about Arn Anderson?!?!

WWE: I’m sorry but who is Arn Anderson?