Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

Supreme Allah posted:

Nick Hogan is a weird little poo poo that loves to wreck rare Supras -- the one episode I saw of Hogans show, Nick and Brook were arguing and Brook threatened to wrestle him on a bed and he very creepily went ' ..OKAY! :haw: '

there's nothing good happening in that family

In the sex tape and got Gawker taken offline, Hulk stops Heather Clem (guess who she looks like) from blowing him so he can answer a call from Brook.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

some bust on that guy
Jan 21, 2006

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.

I mean, can't really blame him though.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

You can.

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

some bust on that guy posted:

I mean, can't really blame him though.

Please stop molesting your daughter.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
According to Tony Atlas, Andre the Giant once knocked an annoying fan unconscious from a seated position while eating dinner and getting a blowjob.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qhFfvIAanQ

teardrop
Dec 20, 2004

by Pragmatica
Issuing a correction on a previous post regarding Hulk Hogan. You can, in fact, really blame him.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
Let's post more wrestlers and their spawn

CptAwesome
Nov 2, 2005

Ok but who is the gigantic man behind the rock and his daughter? Rocky Johnson?

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

CptAwesome posted:

Ok but who is the gigantic man behind the rock and his daughter? Rocky Johnson?

It's Vince McMahon after his latest HGH/horse steroids treatment

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Its Ric Flair (WOOO!) and his daughter Charlotte.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Poohs Packin posted:

Its Ric Flair (WOOO!) and his daughter Charlotte.

WOOO!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzLhuKkHxFw&t=62s

some bust on that guy
Jan 21, 2006

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oBuUvlrgdM

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Animal-Mother posted:

I never got the chance to think it was real. My dad smartened me up immediately the first time I saw it on television when I was like 5.

"What's this, dad?"

"It's fake wrestling, son."

Thanks, old man. :(

My dad told me that the blood was all fake so that it didn't freak me out as a little kid. So he told me that wrestling was fake by lying about the only real thing in it being fake.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Bogus Adventure posted:

Let's post more wrestlers and their spawn

I was going to say that's unfortunate but on reflection I'd be fine with gums showing up to my nose for that inheritance.

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

https://twitter.com/IMPACTWRESTLING/status/1359320260848062469

Rarity posted:

Praise be to Wednesday, praise be to dudes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PE8GlPpuLuY

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

This week, both AEW and WWE are all about forbidden passageways.

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

teardrop posted:

Issuing a correction on a previous post regarding Hulk Hogan. You can, in fact, really blame him.

one of the fun things about aging up as a wrestling fan is realising that Hogan was probably the worst person in the business once you take out all of the ones that did actual crimes, and that a lot of the shots taken at him by other wrestlers were absolutely intended

he's remarkably Trump-esque, with a smidge of L. Ron, not just because of the surprisingly believable incest suggestions, but also because of his love of insane, belligerent and easily disprovable lies

POWERFUL HOGANLIES:

- claims he was invited to fight in UFC #1 (he was not, but also lol forever at the mental image of Hogan vs Royce Gracie)

- also claims he wrestled a bunch of PRIDE guys in Japan and had to be ready for them to legitimately fight him at any point (this was the late 1970s, maybe Sakuraba is actually Timecop)

- claims he turned down the lead role in 'The Wrestler' before it was offered to Mickey Rourke (Darren Aronosky says no)

- claimed that he crossed the international date line so many times flying from the US to Japan and back that he wrestled 400 days in a single year

- used to book time off to coincide with any time WCW Nitro fell on a public holiday, so he could come back the following week and claim that the rating had gone down because he wasn't on the show

- claimed that he went drinking with John Belushi after Wrestlemania II and Belushi had to leave because he couldn't keep up (it's probably true that Hogan could outdrink Belushi by the time WMII happened, but mostly due to the fact that Belushi had been dead for four years at that point)

- worked a programme with Billy Kidman in WCW ostensibly designed to promote Kidman as a big star in which Kidman would lose every match and then Hogan would make out and leave with Kidman's girlfriend, who was 25 years younger than him at the time (this did not make Billy Kidman a big star)

- claims that he was asked to play bass for both Metallica and the Rolling Stones (Lars Ulrich also says no)

- somehow increases both Andre's height and weight every time he discusses Wrestlemania 3, whereby he now weighed somewhere in the region of 700lbs and Hogan tore every muscle in his back slamming him

- claimed that Elvis Presley used to be a Hulk Hogan fan and would come to his matches in Memphis (Elvis died two years before Hogan ever showed up in Memphis)

- returned at Wrestlemania IX and won the belt, explicitly with the intention of passing the torch to Bret Hart, then immediately refused to lose to Bret Hart under any circumstances

- bitched to anyone who would listen backstage in 1992 that Undertaker had tombstoned him on his head and damaged his neck, and therefore was a liability in the main event scene (this was a PPV event where you can go back and watch frame-by-frame footage of Hogan's head coming no less than four inches from the canvas at any point)

- ratted out Jesse Ventura to Vince McMahon for trying to sound out forming a wrestlers' union

- claimed on the Ultimate Warrior DVD that Warrior had committed a huge wrestling faux-pas by announcing on live TV before their godforsaken WCW match that Warrior had previously beaten Hogan, since no-one would now pay to see the match; not only is this not particularly against any informal wrestling rule, their previous match was the main event of Wrestlemania VI and one of the most famous matches in history, the entire build for the second match was essentially based around Warrior beating Hogan and unofficially around Hogan wanting to get his win back

- came back in 2005 to work what was originally supposed to be a three-match series with Shawn Michaels, with Hogan winning the first, Michaels the second, and then a rubber match; howevever after the first match Hogan refused point-blank to lose to Michaels, leading to Shawn cutting a promo which sold absolutely no tickets but completely poo poo all over Hogan, before then flopping around comically to all of Hogan's offense and opening the next night with "well, anyway..." and then never acknowledging the match again

- claimed that he was caught on tape making a racist rant about his daughter's boyfriend because he was so used to being super cool around black people that he forgot that he shouldn't say certain words (specifically the words “I mean, I’d rather if she was going to f–k some n—-r, I’d rather have her marry an 8-foot-tall n—-r worth a hundred million dollars! Like a basketball player! I guess we’re all a little racist. F–king n—-r.”, which lots of black people say all of the time)

- also owned a beach restaurant with a dress code that was somehow bizarrely and deeply racist without specifically prohibiting black people (special attention is drawn to the fact that bandanas are prohibited at a beach restaurant; a beach restaurant owned by Hulk Hogan)

- after a year's build of Sting sitting in the rafters watching the NWO, the Hogan vs Sting match at Starrcade '97 is supposed to end with the referee being paid off to do a fast count for Hogan before the match is restarted, except the referee does a normal count and the match is restarted for essentially no reason; it is heavily implied (but unproven) that Hogan paid off the ref irl to do a standard count for no other reason than to make WCW's biggest non-Hogan star look like poo poo in the biggest match in company history

- claimed to have won the Little League World Series, as well as being scouted by both the New York Yankees and Cincinnati Reds (didn't even play baseball in high school)

- claims to have re-written most of his movies but had the writing credit stolen from him because he wasn't in the Guild, was later blackballed from Hollywood due to turning down a gay producer and not due to all of his movies being terrible flops and there being limited acting roles for an orange man with a blonde moustache

- claimed in his autobiography that he wrote a song for a kid he met with cancer, who he got front-row tickets for Summerslam '92 at Wembley Stadium, and when he went out for the main event and the kid wasn't there, he realised he'd passed away (the main event for Summerslam '92 at Wembley Stadium, very famously, was Bret Hart vs British Bulldog; Hogan was not employed by the WWF at the time and was not in the UK for the show in any capacity)

a shameful man, solve crime on he speedboat

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

FullLeatherJacket posted:

- claimed in his autobiography that he wrote a song for a kid he met with cancer, who he got front-row tickets for Summerslam '92 at Wembley Stadium, and when he went out for the main event and the kid wasn't there, he realised he'd passed away (the main event for Summerslam '92 at Wembley Stadium, very famously, was Bret Hart vs British Bulldog; Hogan was not employed by the WWF at the time and was not in the UK for the show in any capacity)
I have never heard of this before and it's just amazing how he's piling up the lies upon each other with this one.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

FullLeatherJacket posted:

one of the fun things about aging up as a wrestling fan is realising that Hogan was probably the worst person in the business once you take out all of the ones that did actual crimes, and that a lot of the shots taken at him by other wrestlers were absolutely intended

he's remarkably Trump-esque, with a smidge of L. Ron, not just because of the surprisingly believable incest suggestions, but also because of his love of insane, belligerent and easily disprovable lies

POWERFUL HOGANLIES:

- claims he was invited to fight in UFC #1 (he was not, but also lol forever at the mental image of Hogan vs Royce Gracie)

- also claims he wrestled a bunch of PRIDE guys in Japan and had to be ready for them to legitimately fight him at any point (this was the late 1970s, maybe Sakuraba is actually Timecop)

- claims he turned down the lead role in 'The Wrestler' before it was offered to Mickey Rourke (Darren Aronosky says no)

- claimed that he crossed the international date line so many times flying from the US to Japan and back that he wrestled 400 days in a single year

- used to book time off to coincide with any time WCW Nitro fell on a public holiday, so he could come back the following week and claim that the rating had gone down because he wasn't on the show

- claimed that he went drinking with John Belushi after Wrestlemania II and Belushi had to leave because he couldn't keep up (it's probably true that Hogan could outdrink Belushi by the time WMII happened, but mostly due to the fact that Belushi had been dead for four years at that point)

- worked a programme with Billy Kidman in WCW ostensibly designed to promote Kidman as a big star in which Kidman would lose every match and then Hogan would make out and leave with Kidman's girlfriend, who was 25 years younger than him at the time (this did not make Billy Kidman a big star)

- claims that he was asked to play bass for both Metallica and the Rolling Stones (Lars Ulrich also says no)

- somehow increases both Andre's height and weight every time he discusses Wrestlemania 3, whereby he now weighed somewhere in the region of 700lbs and Hogan tore every muscle in his back slamming him

- claimed that Elvis Presley used to be a Hulk Hogan fan and would come to his matches in Memphis (Elvis died two years before Hogan ever showed up in Memphis)

- returned at Wrestlemania IX and won the belt, explicitly with the intention of passing the torch to Bret Hart, then immediately refused to lose to Bret Hart under any circumstances

- bitched to anyone who would listen backstage in 1992 that Undertaker had tombstoned him on his head and damaged his neck, and therefore was a liability in the main event scene (this was a PPV event where you can go back and watch frame-by-frame footage of Hogan's head coming no less than four inches from the canvas at any point)

- ratted out Jesse Ventura to Vince McMahon for trying to sound out forming a wrestlers' union

- claimed on the Ultimate Warrior DVD that Warrior had committed a huge wrestling faux-pas by announcing on live TV before their godforsaken WCW match that Warrior had previously beaten Hogan, since no-one would now pay to see the match; not only is this not particularly against any informal wrestling rule, their previous match was the main event of Wrestlemania VI and one of the most famous matches in history, the entire build for the second match was essentially based around Warrior beating Hogan and unofficially around Hogan wanting to get his win back

- came back in 2005 to work what was originally supposed to be a three-match series with Shawn Michaels, with Hogan winning the first, Michaels the second, and then a rubber match; howevever after the first match Hogan refused point-blank to lose to Michaels, leading to Shawn cutting a promo which sold absolutely no tickets but completely poo poo all over Hogan, before then flopping around comically to all of Hogan's offense and opening the next night with "well, anyway..." and then never acknowledging the match again

- claimed that he was caught on tape making a racist rant about his daughter's boyfriend because he was so used to being super cool around black people that he forgot that he shouldn't say certain words (specifically the words “I mean, I’d rather if she was going to f–k some n—-r, I’d rather have her marry an 8-foot-tall n—-r worth a hundred million dollars! Like a basketball player! I guess we’re all a little racist. F–king n—-r.”, which lots of black people say all of the time)

- also owned a beach restaurant with a dress code that was somehow bizarrely and deeply racist without specifically prohibiting black people (special attention is drawn to the fact that bandanas are prohibited at a beach restaurant; a beach restaurant owned by Hulk Hogan)

- after a year's build of Sting sitting in the rafters watching the NWO, the Hogan vs Sting match at Starrcade '97 is supposed to end with the referee being paid off to do a fast count for Hogan before the match is restarted, except the referee does a normal count and the match is restarted for essentially no reason; it is heavily implied (but unproven) that Hogan paid off the ref irl to do a standard count for no other reason than to make WCW's biggest non-Hogan star look like poo poo in the biggest match in company history

- claimed to have won the Little League World Series, as well as being scouted by both the New York Yankees and Cincinnati Reds (didn't even play baseball in high school)

- claims to have re-written most of his movies but had the writing credit stolen from him because he wasn't in the Guild, was later blackballed from Hollywood due to turning down a gay producer and not due to all of his movies being terrible flops and there being limited acting roles for an orange man with a blonde moustache

a shameful man, solve crime on he speedboat

Hogan is banned from QEW to racism. Linda Hogan got suspended from Twitter for racial poo poo and it also banned from AEW.

Oh and

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgKsJ9uXfpc

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

That song you quoted is now stuck in my head, lol

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Actually I think you'll find that I'm a powerful legend who once rescued a paralyzed child from the international house of pancakes while performing a lute solo and perfectly suplexing every member of the Dudley Boys through handcrafted tables that I meticulously built myself

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Hogan always makes me think of that newspaper reporter guy from the last season of the Wire who insisted on lying and adding his own spin on every single story, no matter how unnecessary it is.

To add to the Hogan rear end in a top hat moments, during his final days as an in-ring performer, he was in TNA as a heel. At a PPV, he was turning face in the aftermath to a match with Sting, I think. The main event of that PPV was TNA Champion Kurt Angle vs. Bobby Roode. At the time, Roode was being built up as a star and this was going to be his big win and ascent to the top. Angle was pretty beat up at the time, so he desperately needed to drop the title and take some time off anyway.

Hogan proceeded to politic Angle into retaining the title, both causing Angle to stay active while cutting off Roode at the knees. Why? Because that big title win would take attention away from old-rear end Hogan turning face on the undercard.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

Hogan was also last see on TNA leaving, with owner Dixie Carter holding onto his leg, begging him to stay.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Big Beef City posted:

Actually I think you'll find that I'm a powerful legend who once rescued a paralyzed child from the international house of pancakes while performing a lute solo and perfectly suplexing every member of the Dudley Boys through handcrafted tables that I meticulously built myself

Are you Sting?

I mean the musician, not the wrestler.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

Maigius posted:

Hogan was also last see on TNA leaving, with owner Dixie Carter holding onto his leg, begging him to stay.

nowhere near as good as "aj do not get in that car, do not sign for new japan"

Eat My Ghastly Ass
Jul 24, 2007

Vegetable posted:

congrats you're cheering for redneck to pretend break other redneck's skull and talking like it was real. how is every wrestling fan not the subject of immediate and relentless derision

I have a good friend who is unironically into wrestling and I make fun of him relentlessly for it

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Eat My Ghastly rear end posted:

I have a good friend who is unironically into wrestling and I make fun of him relentlessly for it

Why would you do such a thing

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Maybe they're a WWE fan and thus deserve it.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

is pepsi ok posted:

Maybe they're a WWE fan and thus deserve it.

Ah, carry on then

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
My favorite Hulk lie is that he lost out on the "George Foreman" grill endorsement to George Foreman because he missed a phone call.

He ended up endorsing the Hulk Hogan meat shoes instead.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
Ho Kogan

80s cocaine wrestling was best wrasslin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezqGdDbKlj4

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

I still lol about the time Booker T dropped an N-bomb when calling Hulk Hogan out in a promo and his immediate reaction

Lol

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Hulk Hogan Meat Shoes are what got me into the SA Forums, so thank you racist piece of poo poo.

By that I mean all of you

Eat My Ghastly Ass
Jul 24, 2007

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

because he deserves it

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

I was friends with a pair of twins in elementary school who swore up and loving down that this was Hulk Hogan's actual name and I tried to correct them and they just refused to listen to me

In retrospect I think they were in the right

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

For anyone who says "wrestling is fake!!!" check out Mia K getting a crash course from Thunder Rosa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCM4nOBovz0

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
I missed Scott Steiner chat but never overlook this simple fact - in the Steiner Brothers Scott was the sane one. Rick was the one everyone was afraid of.

https://i.imgur.com/sZfq5Cx.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Lid posted:

I missed Scott Steiner chat but never overlook this simple fact - in the Steiner Brothers Scott was the sane one. Rick was the one everyone was afraid of.
No wonder. Early 90s pro wrestling, everyone's got a silly day job or cartoony nationalist gimmick which all their ring clothes are designed around, and to show off their bodies, and one guy rolls up in a wrestling-the-classic-sport singlet and actual protective gear, you know this motherfucker means business a little too much than is entirely comfortable.