Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Hempuli posted:

Cat, displeased by its owner, turns them into a ceramic vase

'O AKCATC CKA TO AKAT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.
That sounds like a magic spell to me, checks out.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Assistant Manager Devil posted:

'O AKCATC CKA TO AKAT

loving loved Freak On A Leash

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

'O AKCATC CKA TO AKAT

This is the most Cyrillic that Latin has ever looked

Feb 28, 2007

1️⃣
Just another number.
Getting a serious Faces of Bélmez mood from that cat.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

feedmyleg posted:

I mean, with a touch of editorializing 98° of '99 is an incredible band name. It's got both dumb pop punk vibes and an inbuilt dreamy nostalgia for the summers of youth.

:yeah:

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

B E C O M E
C A T

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

I love cats! I love every kind of cat! I just want to become them all, but I can't!

Can't B E C O M E E V E R Y C A T

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Goddammit this is probably my biggest "forgot what thread I clicked on" moment, having just read true stuff about the Simpsons elsewhere :sigh:

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

oh my god the italics on the last post did it for me

if not for that, i would not have liked it at all

Ashsaber
Oct 24, 2010

Deploying Swordbreakers!
College Slice

Goddammit this is probably my biggest "forgot what thread I clicked on" moment, having just read true stuff about the Simpsons elsewhere :sigh:

:emptyquote:

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

(Read the url)

---
Meanwhile in UK Politics:

Kennel has a new favorite as of 16:04 on Feb 7, 2021

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.
NFLbot has the right of it, I feel. God, I love those themed bots. That's actually a fairly good joke.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Cardiovorax posted:

NFLbot has the right of it, I feel. God, I love those themed bots. That's actually a fairly good joke.

That was very good and it's a shame that the sport bots (nfl, nba, soccer) are really boring 98% of the time.

Also I missed this really solid input from the stoner bot:

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

:thurman:

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

https://aiweirdness.com/post/642566139577319425/curse-your-valentine-with-these-candy-hearts

repiv
Aug 13, 2009

machine translation is a sort of procedural generation right

https://twitter.com/awkwardfoxes/status/1359360529945538564

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Sexual corn

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I love me some sky beans and electroblood. Really gives you that high energy you need to get through a long working day.

Wafflecopper
Nov 27, 2004

I am a mouth, and I must scream

isn't that just the list of the ingredients of grog from monkey island?

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Wafflecopper posted:

isn't that just the list of the ingredients of grog from monkey island?

:hmmyes:

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
Human petty bourgeoisie

Literally eating the rich 🤑

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I am legitimately curious what 'crow meat flavour' rice crackers would taste like.

IShallRiseAgain
Sep 12, 2008

Well ain't that precious?

Cardiovorax posted:

I am legitimately curious what 'crow meat flavour' rice crackers would taste like.

Looking it up, crow meat actually can taste good. Its dark meat that is a little gamey. The meat is a little bit dry though. It was even a popular dish in the 1930s.

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I did not expect to get a real answer to that, but that's really neat. Didn't expect that crow would've been a popular dish anywhere, considering their reputation and diet.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
Now I have to eat crow.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
Better to have it young and tender...

SerialKilldeer
Apr 25, 2014

Cardiovorax posted:

I love me some sky beans and electroblood. Really gives you that high energy you need to get through a long working day.

I assume sky beans come from Jack's beanstalk.

I'm also fond of "artificial child"-- the vegan version of A Modest Proposal? And the mysterious [Anti-Blood].

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

[Anti-Blood] sounds like an ingredient you would find in a food made in Silent Hill.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

IShallRiseAgain posted:

Looking it up, crow meat actually can taste good. Its dark meat that is a little gamey. The meat is a little bit dry though. It was even a popular dish in the 1930s.

I imagine it depends a lot on what it's been eating, like one in the wild that eats some fresh stuff probably tastes better than one that lives out of a dumpster. I learned something similar about bear meat from hunter friends, I assumed it was pretty inedible but apparently it can be good if the bear's eaten more berries and such rather than meat.

IShallRiseAgain
Sep 12, 2008

Well ain't that precious?

I imagine it depends a lot on what it's been eating, like one in the wild that eats some fresh stuff probably tastes better than one that lives out of a dumpster. I learned something similar about bear meat from hunter friends, I assumed it was pretty inedible but apparently it can be good if the bear's eaten more berries and such rather than meat.

I've actually had bear meat, and it tasted good.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

I had bear ribs, they had bearly any meat but they tasted very sweet

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
"Please muscle mother, too much bean" complains my artificial child.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

If it’s prepared well, nearly any meat can taste good. Smoked bear is the best meat I’ve ever had. Raccoon is also very tasty

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

It's like vegetables, I imagine - some meats are just intrinsically unpleasant in flavour. Muskrat and beaver, for example, supposedly taste just vaguely oily and rancid, based on what I've heard from a hunter of my acquaintance.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Cardiovorax posted:

It's like vegetables, I imagine - some meats are just intrinsically unpleasant in flavour. Muskrat and beaver, for example, supposedly taste just vaguely oily and rancid, based on what I've heard from a hunter of my acquaintance.

Beaver rear end is blue raspberry dawg.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Cardiovorax posted:

Beaver can be super good as well; I’d pass on the tail unless you’re building up mass for hibernation tho. Otter and fox are low key very tasty as well. Fisher is kinda stringy and lizard meat doesn’t have a lot of character and just disappears in the seasoning.