Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr

The mirror coffee table is bothering me for some reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

MAGA City 1 is yet another soon to be successful separation of chuds from their money

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

fishing with the fam posted:

Keeping your cocaine table once you get married to own the libs

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Guze posted:

MAGA City 1 is yet another soon to be successful separation of chuds from their money
I can't wait for all the stories about it being a failed state.

Just like Libertarian City 0 had people so enamored with personal freedom that their trash led to bear attacks.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

fishing with the fam posted:

Everything in there is...... none of it is suitable for children.
You got the two "adults" in Tex and dress, white, spotless, couches. White, spotless, walls.
I dont know what the gently caress is with the floor, but my whole point is, the children and their toys are insanely out of place there.

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

Guze posted:

Judge Dredd was a documentary

Grumblepuff
Dec 29, 2018

You think you taught me a lesson, babe
Betcha think you "got through to me"
No one gets through here anymore
Right

Mindless posted:

We need to compile a competing version of this with full diaps, dog faces, and umbrella fights. 8 year olds love poop jokes, ours will easily win the market share

Here's my first submission

https://imgur.com/a/mo2Hv4s

Sapozhnik
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

A lot of people, Jared.

spunkshui
Oct 5, 2011

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Holy poo poo Scott Prestler is the new dr death killing the old folks

Also :lol:

https://twitter.com/ScottPresler/status/1359870296728174595?s=20

Wow they really have no idea why Trump did the things he did.

Getting people to ignore the pandemic was extremely necessary (in trumps mind) because theres no vaccine possibly any time soon and he wanted to keep the economy going.

At this point literally these people are just getting killed for no reason.

If Trump was in office right now he would be telling his supporters to get their rear end down there to get the vaccine to make America great again.

But the last thing they remembered about Trump is that he didn’t like doctors so now doctors are the enemy of the GOP.

:allears:

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Imagine reading the Judge Dredd comics and thinking, "Wow, what a utopia!"

Also, gotta love how they always want to shut down the free press. Bullies have the thinnest of skins.

spunkshui
Oct 5, 2011

Bogus Adventure posted:

Imagine reading the Judge Dredd comics and thinking, "Wow, what a utopia!"

Also, gotta love how they always want to shut down the free press. Bullies have the thinnest of skins.

“We need to totally change the culture”

“So I’m going to be doing indoor rallies starting in March”

Yeah dude that’s totally different than what Trump did.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

if that guy wants to spend his time hanging out with old people in a applebys thats his problem

Dr. Phildo
Dec 8, 2003

Except the heaven had come so near,
So seemed to choose my door,The distance would not haunt me so

Soiled Meat

Johnny Aztec posted:

Everything in there is...... none of it is suitable for children.
You got the two "adults" in Tex and dress, white, spotless, couches. White, spotless, walls.
I dont know what the gently caress is with the floor, but my whole point is, the children and their toys are insanely out of place there.

Even the toy is out of place (but a message sent by the gross parents) - lego architecture series White House. Because of the fiddly pieces, it is for older kids/adults

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Pick posted:

Yeah, Kelsey Grammer's dad was murdered in a home invasion, and his sister was kidnapped, gang raped and murdered by a serial killers when she was a teenager a couple years after.
No sympathy, no pity, no mercy.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Yayayayay, it's time for another totally unproductive afternoon of barely working while the impeachment trial sucks me in. Real sad Giuliani won't be front and center :(

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Every picture of Kusher gives off that uncanny valley vibe.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

I just realized That the stormtrooper is not a toy, but a child wearing a costume. It has flesh hands.

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

spunkshui posted:

Wow they really have no idea why Trump did the things he did.

Getting people to ignore the pandemic was extremely necessary (in trumps mind) because theres no vaccine possibly any time soon and he wanted to keep the economy going.

At this point literally these people are just getting killed for no reason.

If Trump was in office right now he would be telling his supporters to get their rear end down there to get the vaccine to make America great again.

But the last thing they remembered about Trump is that he didn’t like doctors so now doctors are the enemy of the GOP.

:allears:

Honestly calling it the "Trump Vaccine" would have been a good way to maximize the amount of people who want to get it.

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:

Johnny Aztec posted:

I just realized That the stormtrooper is not a toy, but a child wearing a costume. It has flesh hands.

And it's telling me to come at him, dog

Bright Bart
Apr 27, 2020

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped

The Walrus posted:

hm was the Third Right taken?

GOP, Party of Lincoln, dies with Trump?

I would have thought a pro-Trump Patriot Party more likely. Does this mean they don't need to break away because more Republicans are gonna keep DJT at the helm?

Grumblepuff
Dec 29, 2018

You think you taught me a lesson, babe
Betcha think you "got through to me"
No one gets through here anymore
Right

bagmonkey posted:

Yayayayay, it's time for another totally unproductive afternoon of barely working while the impeachment trial sucks me in. Real sad Giuliani won't be front and center :(

Look inside you.

There are two Giulianis.

One on top of the other. The top one constantly dripping into the other's eyes, mouth, and nose. The bottom one protesting in vain.

Until the top one is a withered husk-just bones and handkerchiefs, and the other fatted like an engorged tick.

They switch places, and the cycle repeats.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

i'm the open Rummikub box sitting on the couch with obviously nowhere nearby to actually play it

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Trump and Rudy look like cartoon characters, but Jared is like a wax sculpture.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

wa27 posted:

Honestly calling it the "Trump Vaccine" would have been a good way to maximize the amount of people who want to get it.

They tried. That's what the republican propaganda apparatus was calling it for a good while, but I think they stopped eventually because there's so many of them, the apparatus is shattered anyway, and anti-vaxxers didn't care.

Bright Bart
Apr 27, 2020

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped

Bogus Adventure posted:

That dude owns even though the trolling. Like actually doing it would be bad but also very funny.

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

So...either:

1. They took this picture right before leaving their kids with the nanny.
2. They dress up in black tie attire in their home.

spunkshui
Oct 5, 2011

wa27 posted:

No no you gotta call it “trump”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/geraldo-suggests-naming-coronavirus-vaccine-after-trump-to-cheer-him-up

Make it like, ‘Have you gotten your Trump yet?’

Lmao INSANITY

spunkshui
Oct 5, 2011

pro starcraft loser posted:

So...either:

1. They took this picture right before leaving their kids with the nanny.
2. They dress up in black tie attire in their home.

It’s probably a rich people gathering, like a dinner or a secret party.

The kids aren’t dressed for it so yeah they’re definitely leaving the kids with whoever took the picture.

That’s the happiest I’ve seen both of them in a while.

Discount Dracula
Aug 15, 2003

Nap Ghost

Johnny Aztec posted:

And like a good chudling, it’s wearing the fantasy fascist cosplay.

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

The little bastards are putting together a Lego Capitol Building, heh

Doom2020!
Dec 31, 2020

If you think this has a happy ending then you really haven't been paying attention

<sigh> Bruh...
American Healthcare is especially hard for the mentally ill. This cat is going to get himself shot.

Steadiman posted:

Sure, why not. Make a big chud city and wall that fucker off! I'm all for it. Also why isn't this dude arrested yet, didn't he play a big part in Jan 6th? I do appreciate he's gone full mask off and now is just literally threatening to organise riots, so things going well

Yup. One of the "masterminds" behind the 6th and other rallies for the brownshirts. Not sure how much pull he has as this guy just reeks of a lunatic scapegoat that is being used by the sneakier grifters. I know I am in the minority but a part of me feels bad for this guy as he really has no idea that being "one of the good ones" is never actually good. Reminds me of a character from Mother Night.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuTY-PM4q10

Note to people: not a good idea, especially now, to say things like "create chaos", "fighting for the 'X' movement", plotting, planning, scheming, talking about "creating riots" or talking about taking US money to other countries and cyptocurrency. Extra lols are guaranteed if you are already wanted and have a skin tone darker than steamed rice. I know people are a bit kind on police at the moment but... you just know they are watching this, cleaning their guns and rock loving hard.

One thing the COVID times have taught me is there are some good Gen X and Boomers out there. Mark Hamill, Sam Neill and Sir Anthony Hopkins have been good follows. Mark Hamill trolling nazis should be a new official jedi superpower.

Doom2020! fucked around with this message at 18:05 on Feb 11, 2021

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
https://twitter.com/CopingMAGA/status/1359909703346774020

https://twitter.com/CopingMAGA/status/1359869641854705675

https://twitter.com/CopingMAGA/status/1359759073370136576

https://twitter.com/CopingMAGA/status/1359743971812016129

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Isn't this dipshit extremely likely to get the book thrown at him for the videos of him directing people during the insurrection and not having the white privilege super power?

Like he's been in hiding right?

spunkshui
Oct 5, 2011

mono posted:

The little bastards are putting together a Lego Capitol Building, heh

Holy gently caress they totally are.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/lego-architecture-united-states-capitol-building-21030/6181234.p?skuId=6181234

Hey kids here’s the building your where your grandpa successfully killed at least one cop!

:stare:

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner

I'm guessing this:

Only going far down the gutter even quicker.

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

The Last Call posted:

I'm guessing this:

Only going far down the gutter even quicker.

Woof :stare:

Lots to unpack here but the subtle "No bad neighborhoods" is a nice touch

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

spunkshui posted:

Holy gently caress they totally are.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/lego-architecture-united-states-capitol-building-21030/6181234.p?skuId=6181234

Hey kids here’s the building your where your grandpa successfully killed at least one cop!

:stare:

that tweet is from 2019

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Democrats LITERALLY flew planes into Dronarld Tremp as he towered over New York City until he collapsed killing thousands.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eggyolk
Nov 8, 2007

Hazo posted:

Democrats LITERALLY flew planes into Dronarld Tremp as he towered over New York City until he collapsed killing thousands.

Donald Turmp twin towers is especially good because he bragged about having the new tallest tower after both WTC collapsed killing thousands LOL