Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

im on the net me boys posted:

I’ve not seen that yet aside from a weird kiosk that you actually bought Bitcoin on to send to the shop

It's very much location specific but I've only been to one shop since California went legal that didn't take debit cards, and I've never had to pay cash in oregon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

most dispensaries in IL take debit card but it's via a loophole where you're technically making an ATM withdrawal at the register and then using the cash to make the purchase - and you get charged an ATM fee.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

tmfc posted:

most dispensaries in IL take debit card but it's via a loophole where you're technically making an ATM withdrawal at the register and then using the cash to make the purchase - and you get charged an ATM fee.

Some places here in CA do this as well.

i vomit kittens
Apr 25, 2019

i haven't had a vaporizer in over 2 years & i'm tired of my house smelling like bong smoke all the time. the last one i owned was an Arizer Air and it was the poo poo. rn i'm looking at either the Arizer Air 2, the Arizer ArGo, or the Fury Edge. anyone have thoughts on some of these?

Teabag Dome Scandal
Mar 19, 2002

tmfc posted:

IL. it's a fuckin racket. the only thing worth buying is concentrate, which is generally top notch, but is equally gouged at basically $80-90 for a single gram after tax, which is also about the same price for a .5g cart or an eighth of top shelf flower. edibles are slightly more reasonably priced but still too high.

a single 1g prerolled joint is like $30-40 lmao. and that's just for a regular "top shelf" joint, not a fancy twax joint or cannagar or whatever.

weed is legal, but legal weed is realistically accessible as more than an occasional indulgence for only the comfortable classes. there's a similar problem with equity in the industry as well, like most things in this state.

but again, at least people aren't getting locked up for having a bowl in their pocket during a traffic stop

Washington was like this initially too. The first couple of years I still bought from a dealer because it was cheaper

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

i vomit kittens posted:

i haven't had a vaporizer in over 2 years & i'm tired of my house smelling like bong smoke all the time. the last one i owned was an Arizer Air and it was the poo poo. rn i'm looking at either the Arizer Air 2, the Arizer ArGo, or the Fury Edge. anyone have thoughts on some of these?

i've had my air 1 with its original battery for like 6 years now and it's still going strong (but needs more frequent charging than it used to). the air 2 is apparently objectively better in all ways. haven't tried the argo but it's smaller which is nice. really any arizer vape will last you basically forever as long as you take care of it, they're built very well. get an adapter and you can run it through your bong, too.

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020
bought two 1g carts & an 8th of jack herer to prepare for potentially being snowed in. god bless

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

spent a few hours earlier in the week sitting in my room smoking and watching the snow fall and it was an incredibly peaceful experience

strongly recommend to anyone

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

Teabag Dome Scandal posted:

Washington was like this initially too. The first couple of years I still bought from a dealer because it was cheaper

They still have the silly topshelf bullshit like a $100 4g blunt but the regular mids and topshelf is all super reasonable

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

spent a few hours earlier in the week sitting in my room smoking and watching the snow fall and it was an incredibly peaceful experience

strongly recommend to anyone

Yestersay I put a bunch of clothes on and laid out in the yard and watched it fall it was very surreal and cool

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

https://twitter.com/cutetiapine/status/1358981920428863488

Duckwaffle
Nov 8, 2010

Wanna see some trippy movie edits? Of course you do!

https://twitch.tv/racerxtrash

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

tmfc posted:

abv tincture, looks and tastes disgusting but let's see how high I get. just took 6ml

e - forgot pic

what did u think? the high CBD + CBN can make for a very sedating experience so not everyones into it

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

ended up taking more, 50ml total / a third of the batch, took a really long time to onset but am still kinda high today lol

not bad, definitely the strongest abv high I've had. a more sedated and less 'direct' high than a standard thc edible for sure.

way less effort than making abv capsules, and not really any more unpleasant than any other abv edible so I'll probably make another batch once I've got enough material.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011
ganja is in fact, for goons

but not this goon :smith:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
tag yourself, im hempo

Jay-V
Nov 8, 2009
NO! Blunts are for bad men.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

I'm ganja is for goons

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Chinatown posted:

tag yourself, im hempo

Hempo is a martial art, like drunken style kung-fu but it's weed.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
i should buy a new vape cart

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

I've been using marihuanist this whole time when cannibal was right there

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED
Spliffs are most definitely not for wimps

Lovelyn
Jul 8, 2008

Eat more beans
i'm pot junker

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
im calling the coast guard

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

took a bunch more tincture and half a 100mg/100mg thc/cbd chocolate bar earlier

I will use my taser on you (??? jeez)

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Lovelyn posted:

i'm pot junker

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
injecting weed is for dummies

everyone knows plugging is where its at :getin:

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Snortable weed when

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Inspector Hound posted:

Snortable weed when

Honestly, you could just crush up a couple Protabs and rail em.

I have a case of these but Indica. Sleep like a fuckin babby catte on em.

Lovelyn
Jul 8, 2008

Eat more beans
I went to load up a pod for my Mighty and when I opened it up it was already loaded :420:

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

Lovelyn posted:

I went to load up a pod for my Mighty and when I opened it up it was already loaded :420:

you love to see it folks

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

Delta-Wye posted:

injecting weed is for dummies

everyone knows plugging is where its at :getin:

i keep saying this but for all you ABV capsulteers, plugging is a hell of a lot less tedium and it will genuinely work and get you high with ABV weed b/c it's decarbed and already psychoactive when it crosses into your intestinal capilaries or whatever. like just get a big rear end funnel and ram that weed into your poo poo cutter for a no fuss ride to high city

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020

Marzzle posted:

i keep saying this but for all you ABV capsulteers, plugging is a hell of a lot less tedium and it will genuinely work and get you high with ABV weed b/c it's decarbed and already psychoactive when it crosses into your intestinal capilaries or whatever. like just get a big rear end funnel and ram that weed into your poo poo cutter for a no fuss ride to high city

i make abv capsules but i am not going to loving boof them!!

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

more rear end weed for me :hehe:

Jay-V
Nov 8, 2009
lol i saw this and it made me feel warm :kiddo:

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1296665592234205184/pu/vid/720x960/TjaysSmdCm0ms_wx.mp4

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Judge Dredd Scott posted:

i make abv capsules but i am not going to loving boof them!!

?? Lol straights are so bad at taking drugs

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

What a bunch of loner losers!

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

I love this lol

Aceofblue
Feb 26, 2009

It's 2021 grandpa, we put weed in our asses now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Chinatown posted:

Honestly, you could just crush up a couple Protabs and rail em.

I have a case of these but Indica. Sleep like a fuckin babby catte on em.

I just tried indica edibles last night for the first time and I don't think I've felt so relaxed since I was a kid