Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
A young adult novel called Jack Off about a teenage protagonist who wheres a baseball cap and under the cap he has an off button. He has a lot of lost time due to bullies taking advantage of his crippling achiles heel. Like one moment he's in class and the next moment he wakes up and he's been pressganged into clown bootcamp.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prurient Squid

A character called Old Fart who can transform into a roving cloud of methane and reconfigure at will. He might be the enemy of Jack Off because why the hell not?

Prof. Crocodile

Prurient Squid posted:

A character called Old Fart who can transform into a roving cloud of methane and reconfigure at will. He might be the enemy of Jack Off because why the hell not?

here for the start of the jack off cinematic universe.

Dip Viscous

nincompoop, who can't look at the nine inch nails website without soiling himself

Yinlock

How dost thou, mine lord? It is thine squire, bonghitz_420, japing again

(i know ye olde postinge has been done already but i can't get the idea of medieval streamers out of my head)

Yinlock fucked around with this message at 12:57 on Feb 2, 2021

Prurient Squid

Eeyore singing Candle In The Wind

Prurient Squid

I'm digging the continuing adventures of Jack Off the character with a clear achilles heel and no textually defined advantage that would even counterbalance his disability nevermind allow him to do things a normal person couldn't.

google THIS

A group of ninjas travel to 2021 from the past and don't hang around long enough to figure out what's really going on so they assume that their kind has taken over the world

Prurient Squid

Whore Deals!

It doesn't have to be an ordeal with Whore Deals.

e: Got a raw deal? Should have gone to Whore Deals!

Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

google THIS posted:

A group of ninjas travel to 2021 from the past and don't hang around long enough to figure out what's really going on so they assume that their kind has taken over the world

hehe

Prof. Crocodile

Is it okay to use the n word if you are just singing a rap song and you don't mean it hatefully, and also you are Curtis '50 Cent' Jackson?

Yinlock

google THIS posted:

Dip Viscous

google THIS posted:

this deserves to be way more than just a thread

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

google THIS posted:

thanks Manifisto!

Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
monsters' reactions when the kid they're about to eat hides under the blankets

"WHOA! k-kid, are you in here? [looking around in terror] whaaaaat the fuuuuuuuck..."

"what the-? wait... aww no no no, no way man come ON! aGAIN? he was right there! BULLshit. how the hell did he-? ughhhhhhh this sucksssssss. [pops a mountain dew] I'm mad as hell now, seriously. that's ridiculous. I was literally like an arm's length away from him. I'm gonna have to start recording these, this is like the 10th time that happened."

Cubone

[monster looks around the room, squinting] "ay my man how you do that?"

nut

why yes mr monster you can eat me all you’d like but first you must solve my riddle, which of these two glasses has more water in it

FactsAreUseless

Nextdoor but for neighborhood wildlife

manero

FactsAreUseless posted:

Nextdoor but for neighborhood wildlife

Foxes and Coyotes posting about how they've seen suspicious humans nearby

FactsAreUseless

manero posted:

Foxes and Coyotes posting about how they've seen suspicious humans nearby
A dog posts "SUSPCIIOUS [sic] CAT ON CORNER" and it's four pictures of four different cats.

Prof. Crocodile

FactsAreUseless posted:

A dog posts "SUSPCIIOUS [sic] CAT ON CORNER" and it's four pictures of four different cats.

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

FactsAreUseless posted:

thanks Manifisto!

Goons Are Gifts

FactsAreUseless posted:

Prurient Squid

Captain Kirk discovers a hyperintentilligent species of space fungus that downloads the entire Federation database off the Enterprise computer and becomes obsessed with the idea of interspecies cuckoldry and keeps asking Kirk to cuck him with his wife despite the fact that the fungi do not possess gender and reproduce asexually.

Kirk suffers grave psychological trauma from the experience.

Finger Prince

Prurient Squid posted:

Captain Kirk discovers a hyperintentilligent species of space fungus that downloads the entire Federation database off the Enterprise computer and becomes obsessed with the idea of interspecies cuckoldry and keeps asking Kirk to cuck him with his wife despite the fact that the fungi do not possess gender and reproduce asexually.

You want me to what?

Distribute the spores of my other fruiting bodies to sites not presently colonized by my mycelium. While I watch.

Prof. Crocodile

Prurient Squid posted:

Dammit Jim, I'm a doctor not a poolboy.

Cubone

that scene in Titanic where Rose says to Sean Bean "you unimaginable bastard" but instead she says "you're the f-word"

Dip Viscous

we built this city

we built this city and i guess that's fine

more falafel please

forums poster

*playing catan*

we built this city

we built this city on rock and wheat

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Prurient Squid

I had a dream where I was watching a YouTube video of a man debunking the idea of dinosaurs in the Garden of Eden by having a toy dinosaur talk to a toy human in a funny voice and it was the funniest thing I've ever seen and I woke up laughing my arse off.

google THIS

Since the humans connected to the Matrix technically live completely sedentary lives they should all be morbidly obese in the real world like in Wall•E

ChubbyChecker

Prurient Squid posted:

I had a dream where I was watching a YouTube video of a man debunking the idea of dinosaurs in the Garden of Eden by having a toy dinosaur talk to a toy human in a funny voice and it was the funniest thing I've ever seen and I woke up laughing my arse off.

lmao

Dip Viscous

i want to install big googly eyes on my toilet tank and make it so that the water coming into the tank flows through the eyes so every time you flush the pupils spin around wildly

Robot Made of Meat

Dip Viscous posted:

i want to install big googly eyes on my toilet tank and make it so that the water coming into the tank flows through the eyes so every time you flush the pupils spin around wildly

Excuse me, but this thread is for jokes.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

google THIS

Trying to figure out a way to graft my dick with a slide whistle for reasons that should be obvious

Prurient Squid

A giant but when he knocks on the door its very gentle and quiet and when you open the door he puts his hat in his hands and speaks very politely.

Finger Prince

Prurient Squid posted:

A giant but when he knocks on the door its very gentle and quiet and when you open the door he puts his hat in his hands and speaks very politely.

A big, friendly giant, if you will.

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
Stolen from my friend:

I just thought of a 1990’s b movie joke where a knight gets ported through time and is working at the office and gets introduced to the mail room and he delightfully drops off his armor

Heather Papps

hello friend

Zurtilik posted:

Stolen from my friend:

I just thought of a 1990’s b movie joke where a knight gets ported through time and is working at the office and gets introduced to the mail room and he delightfully drops off his armor

this rules. then he feels defenseless without his armor and hears that mace is okay and loving obliterates the skull of an intern who mentions his adventures with dungeons and dragons.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biosterous

selling used items but the ads are way too specific, in a vaguely unsettling way

"for sale: hair clippers. used exactly once"

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him