Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sim
Sep 24, 2003

Omne posted:

74 at an average of $2.39

456 at $2.21 (NDRA)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mederlock
Jun 23, 2012

You won't recognize Canada when I'm through with it
Grimey Drawer

Omne posted:

74 at an average of $2.39

Now I need to add 5 more :arghfist:

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

A lot @2.4

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

300 or so @ 2.33

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

punk rebel ecks posted:

Moving from Wisconsin to Oregon Washington was the best decision of my life.

But I had some mental problems and had to move back home. :smith:

bobby2times
Jan 9, 2010
CCIV saving my portfolio from TSLA right now.

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

bobby2times posted:

:popeye:

whoa wish I hadn't cashed out at $33

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

bobby2times posted:

Having a real good time watching this.

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.

Pennywise the Frown posted:

But I had some mental problems and had to move back home. :smith:

:smith:

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

i've forgotten all of your names.

What has cciv popping off?

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Burn Zone posted:

300 or so @ 2.33

82 at 2.25

Edit: This person down here is smart vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

RC Cola fucked around with this message at 22:01 on Feb 12, 2021

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Edit: nevermind ignore me lol

RCarr fucked around with this message at 22:01 on Feb 12, 2021

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal

Deviant posted:

What has cciv popping off?

it's Friday and no one wants to miss out if a deal is announced over the weekend

Uranium 235
Oct 12, 2004

haha I knew I should have bought CCIV at 3:59:59 for the after hours pump. ah well, still had my best day of the year with my TLRY and BNGO trades

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Hey NDRA crew! 100 @ $2.25 I was wondering on dropping more on it today. I have $83 in my account available to spend but was thinking about playing with that for fun stuff.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 25 days!
Uh, I had a share of Ford cause I didn't know how stocks work when I first started trading. It went up 73% AH. What the hell?

Mederlock
Jun 23, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Now all we have to do is get a few infiltrators into WSB and start pumping the hype train on NDRA after the FDA approval to send our holdings to the Moon :getin:

(Jkjk)

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

Grem posted:

Uh, I had a share of Ford cause I didn't know how stocks work when I first started trading. It went up 73% AH. What the hell?

I dont see that?

monkeytek
Jun 8, 2010

It wasn't an ELE that wiped out the backer funds. It was Tristan Timothy Taylor.

Leperflesh posted:

In addition to decent journos, I think the thing Playboy had going for it was that, because of its "tasteful nudes only" policy, it was able to get actual celebrities to get naked for them. That's what sold the mags, the promise that the celeb on the cover was gonna get her kit off.

I don't know if that's going to keep being a thing any more in any sense. For one thing, it's too easy for any celebrity who wants to cash in on their nudity to do so without a middle-man anymore, but also I think there's a lot less interest by famous women in "enhancing their brand" or whatever by doing some tasteful pictorial for a titty mag.

Was in talks with PB a few years ago about revamping their infrastructure. During talks they shared that their media holdings and rights had all been sold off. Really, you are looking at a company trying to value itself by its namebrand recognition and past value.

DoubleT2172
Sep 24, 2007

500 NDRA at around $2.55.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Made it out of all the madness up 11.47 overall on an 800 deposit, in 8 trading days. Learned lessons you can't get paper trading or in B-School. Don't chase (would have been out with a biggish profit if not for), have and exit plan, don't buy stocks you can't sell right away, liquidity is key and unsettled buys are bad for day trading. Also should have broke the ETrade rules and sold yesterday, oh well. Learned a lot and it could have been much worse! All cash now so it is really good for my mind and stomach.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 25 days!

Burn Zone posted:

I dont see that?

It's FORD, not F. I bought it cause I had literally no idea what I was doing and wanted Ford, lol. It's a company called Forward Industries.

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

Grem posted:

It's FORD, not F. I bought it cause I had literally no idea what I was doing and wanted Ford, lol. It's a company called Forward Industries.

lmfao this rules so much

Tyro
Nov 10, 2009

jokes posted:

lmfao this rules so much

Not an emptyquote, that's pretty funny Grem.

UnfurledSails
Sep 1, 2011

Grem posted:

lol

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

Grem posted:

Ahhhh lmao. looks like it worked out!

drowningidiot
Sep 27, 2014

Grem posted:

This is how it’s done

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug

Grem posted:

oh my god

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 25 days!

Burn Zone posted:

Ahhhh lmao. looks like it worked out!

Worth a whole 8 bucks now!

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
A sign from the gods

UnfurledSails
Sep 1, 2011

Funny thing is I can completely imagine something like FORD becoming the next wsb moonshot just because of its name

The Polish Pirate
Apr 4, 2005

How many Polacks does it take to captain a pirate ship? One.

Grem posted:

I see a WSB top post in your future...

I have a 18 contracts of a 2/19 CCIV call that I very nearly sold mid-day today for a 100% gain when it was at $35. Glad I held, but at this point if it stays at $40, I'll be up 200% come Monday morning. As much as I'd love the LUCID announcement to come next week, I think I might get our of these call contracts at a large profit and then buy some more another month or two out with the expectation that the announcement comes after 2/19.

Tell me all the ways I'm wrong!

drowningidiot
Sep 27, 2014
Fordward, not backward

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Grem posted:

New thread title. Lol good for you!

Mederlock
Jun 23, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Oscar Wild posted:

New thread title. Lol good for you!

"Stock Trading Thread: FORD stands for Forward Industries, obviously!"

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

Grem posted:

Worth a whole 8 bucks now!

hahahahahaha

pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker

Grem posted:

You had me so pissed at myself because I was literally thinking a few hours ago about buying some F calls for no particular reason. I'm glad going to the store didn't cause me to miss out on a huge jump.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Forrest Gumping your way into gains

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Since I remember bitcoin talk in this thread a few pages back, I'll drop this funny story here: my mother in law says she bought $100 of bitcoin ten years ago but doesn't know what email she used to login at [whatever website], so no way to cash out her big money no whammies now :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anton Chigurh
Mar 18, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Pilfered Pallbearers posted:

That’s some straight bullshit dude.

2.5k presplit is no where near its current valuation.

At the current price, presplit it would it at $4000. Splits have absolutely zero bearing on valuation.

I get that. You said it had never been over $900 a share and I was correcting that. That was its all-time high at that time.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.