Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chad Sexington
May 26, 2005

I think he made a beautiful post and did a great job and he is good.

Wifi Toilet posted:

Bought into SWBK on today’s “dip.” It’s my first SPAC that I am paying a big premium for, let’s see how badly this works out for me.

e: Also is 10.70 the new 10.50? Nothing else I’m watching wants to go below 10.70.

With the hype on SPAC these days you won't hit $10.50 except if there's a big dip after its been listed. Closest I've gotten to NAV on units was.... IPOF back in October at 10.33. Wish I had picked up more in hindsight. Latest units I've bought were ~10.80.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ranbo das
Oct 16, 2013

If a SPAC doesn't pop after they find a target I generally just jettison it immediately if I don't believe in the target. I don't believe in Moneylion.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
I got unbelievably lucky that FUSE is what I chose to mulch into weed options earlier in the week.

I’m holding on hard for CCIV news, it’s what I’m watching more than anything else I own.

thats not candy
Mar 10, 2010

Hell Gem
my gambling account is like 95% cciv its the only way to fly. wonder if it will hit 40 in ah for the 3 day weekend

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 19 days!
Does CCIV dip after the merger or whatever is announced?

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

thats not candy posted:

my gambling account is like 95% cciv its the only way to fly. wonder if it will hit 40 in ah for the 3 day weekend

I wish 100% of mine was. I’m doing ok on other stuff but I really got in good with CCIV.

thats not candy
Mar 10, 2010

Hell Gem

Rolo posted:

I wish 100% of mine was. I’m doing ok on other stuff but I really got in good with CCIV.

yeah cciv owns :kiss: hits $40 before close lol

Nosre
Apr 16, 2002

thats not candy posted:

wonder if it will hit 40 in ah for the 3 day weekend

already there bay bee

orange sky
May 7, 2007

Man I kinda wanna sell my cciv $40 calls right now lol

Owlspiracy
Nov 4, 2020

lets go CCIV baby

Pilfered Pallbearers
Aug 2, 2007

drat CCIV. On no real news too.

This feels like it’s gonna explode if lucid announces.

GEMorris
Aug 28, 2002

Glory To the Order!
Down 4.20% on Fuse and as this is my first batch of SPACs I'm wondering if I should just take the small L here or hang on a bit.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
CCIV is singlehandedly walking my gambling account through the valley of the shadow of death.

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
I bought CCIV at 34 about an hour before it started ripping, lucky lol. Now I’m just wondering what to do next, do we think an official announcement sends it off again?

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Tetramin posted:

I bought CCIV at 34 about an hour before it started ripping, lucky lol. Now I’m just wondering what to do next, do we think an official announcement sends it off again?

If the official announcement/DA is Lucid then yeah imma say it pops to some variant of "the moon". If it's literally any other target, well even a good one won't be considered the next ~tesla/EV car co~ so I'd guess best case would be stock moves neither up or down.

\/\/ I'm only up 59% on fidelity, and like 79% on my RH shares. Can't buy billboards with that low gain :v:

tangy yet delightful fucked around with this message at 22:31 on Feb 12, 2021

Chad Sexington
May 26, 2005

I think he made a beautiful post and did a great job and he is good.
I admire you CCIV diamond hands folk. I haven't had any shares, but I feel like I would have jumped off at 40 like a chicken.

Pilfered Pallbearers
Aug 2, 2007

Chad Sexington posted:

I admire you CCIV diamond hands folk. I haven't had any shares, but I feel like I would have jumped off at 40 like a chicken.

If I didn’t get in at $30 I would have for sure sold half at $40.

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
I trimmed at 40 and will ride the last 200 shares up to whatever.

vote_no
Nov 22, 2005

The rush is on.

Chad Sexington posted:

I have 1 share, might as well see it through to Lucid (or not!)

Kal Torak
Jul 17, 2003

When Giles sends me on a mission, he says "please". And afterwards I get a cookie.

Chad Sexington posted:

I sold at $36.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

me a few days ago: CCIV has its DE so it's probably topped out. now these weed stocks on the other hand...

mightygerm
Jun 29, 2002

I'm holding on to my CCIV for a bit longer. Shiny and chrome, etc.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
I bought more a few weeks ago so my average price is 21 but I’m getting real close to that sweet 100%.

thats not candy
Mar 10, 2010

Hell Gem
my shares are up over 150% but will probably be assigned since i sold feb19 $40 calls on them, which is fine and good. im holding 10x more in march calls and im keeping those until da sends us to the moooon. if the shares are assigned ill probably reinvest some of it next time cciv dips

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

thats not candy posted:

my shares are up over 150% but will probably be assigned since i sold feb19 $40 calls on them, which is fine and good. im holding 10x more in march calls and im keeping those until da sends us to the moooon. if the shares are assigned ill probably reinvest some of it next time cciv dips

I had March 12.50 calls a month ago :(

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe

Rolo posted:

CCIV is singlehandedly walking my gambling account through the valley of the shadow of death.

Getting hard to check my emotions. Really hope next Tuesday is the day!

Mr. Pizza
Oct 5, 2009

https://twitter.com/spac_insider/status/1360357355146391560

Senf
Nov 12, 2006

CRHC having some fun in after hours.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

I've been busy today, was there some CCIV news or is this just the usual Friday just in case pump going into the weekend ?

A Proper Uppercut
Sep 30, 2008

Whoa what's up with AACQ?

Snack Bitch
May 15, 2008

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

A Proper Uppercut posted:

Who knows but I hope it’s real.

mightygerm
Jun 29, 2002

A Proper Uppercut posted:

https://twitter.com/PastorSpac/status/1360366568501313536

A Proper Uppercut
Sep 30, 2008

Well poo poo, I wish that didn't happen this late.

Duey
Sep 5, 2004

Hi
Nap Ghost

Dang, I picked up 200 more commons on the dip today. Unusually good timing for me. It probably won’t hold over the weekend though.

Arzakon
Nov 24, 2002

"I hereby retire from Mafia"
Please turbo me if you catch me in a game.

Duey posted:

Dang, I picked up 200 more commons on the dip today. Unusually good timing for me. It probably won’t hold over the weekend though.

If you believe that, sell after hours.

Jalumibnkrayal
Apr 16, 2008

Ramrod XTreme

Duey posted:

Yeah I don't think this was their target industry, so it's outta left field. 39 employees, no factory yet. I think they're trying to come up with a green replacement for plastic. I sold my small position.

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe
CCIV, PSTH, and AACQ are all in my top 5 position sizes so this feels pretty okay I'm not gonna lie

Snack Bitch
May 15, 2008

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

FistEnergy posted:

CCIV, PSTH, and AACQ are all in my top 5 position sizes so this feels pretty okay I'm not gonna lie

Same, I sold SNPR Monday to buy more AACQ. Did not expect this though.

Duey
Sep 5, 2004

Hi
Nap Ghost

Arzakon posted:

If you believe that, sell after hours.

I sold half at 14. Decent profit, and if I’m wrong and it doesn’t dip then I can let the other half ride. I still have warrants too so here’s hoping, but it just seems like an odd buy to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shappa
Jan 22, 2005

You probably don't know her, she goes to a different school
Holding CRHC, FUSE, HZON and getting just a little bit jealous of everyone's gaaaaiinnnnssss today.