Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china
Dems are just buying time in the hope that the market solves everything before their recess ends. Good strategy imo– let the Republicans squirm now that they have what they want

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

that's tighter than hillary lmaooooooooooooooooo
2022 midterms willl be interesting to say the least

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

also, Joe Biden is a rapist austerity freak who can barely tolerate black people

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

haha see it’s funny because people can’t actually speak their mind otherwise we get collectively punished again, such a lovely laugh

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

the 2016 lover posted:

are people still getting weeklong probes over in your disgusting lib pig subforum for asking if its ok to talk about tara reade

As I posted in the feedback thread, my late-night "please stop this poo poo" immediate-firefighting order was a little overbroad. This does not necessarily reflect the opinions of the modteam, but if I were DnD dictator, readechat would be allowed in DnD under restricted circumstances. "Effort is being put forth, it is topical, and it is not being used for the primary purpose of owning forums enemies", more or less - aka a similar concept as for many topics, but more ruthlessly enforced because most uses of readechat violate all three of those rules.

What do you think the moderation rules regarding readechat should be?

lol I love it

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Trabisnikof posted:

haha see it’s funny because people can’t actually speak their mind otherwise we get collectively punished again, such a lovely laugh

lmao again

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Fleetwood posted:

also, Joe Biden is a rapist austerity freak who can barely tolerate black people

I still don't understand why he had so much black support in the primaries, but I guess most people see things wildly different than we do.

the 2016 lover
May 29, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fun Shoe

Flavius Aetass posted:

I still don't understand why he had so much black support in the primaries, but I guess most people see things wildly different than we do.

the very elderly were actually biden's biggest voting bloc, despite was MSNBC sold everyone at the time

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Flavius Aetass posted:

well when the media refused to touch Biden’s history of racism and his history of lies about the civil rights movements it’s not too shocking

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Flavius Aetass posted:

lol the primaries were illegitimate from day 1, even rogan of all people called this poo poo

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Trabisnikof posted:

well when the media refused to touch Biden’s history of racism and his history of lies about the civil rights movements it’s not too shocking

kamala of all people called him out pretty solidly and publicly at the time for his bussing poo poo. it's not like people didn't know

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

everyone deserves second chances and I think the democrats showed real class giving trump one despite their political differences :)

witchy
Apr 23, 2019

one step forward one step back

Flavius Aetass posted:

boomerism transcends race, the olds across the board love biden

stellers bae
Feb 10, 2021

by Hand Knit

It's crazy what a gaslight this is. No (pig rear end) cops died at the capitol riot

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
literally nothing in the primary election was legitimate, they had “stop Bernie” meetings from before a single election and the Ex-Hillary people copied coding tutorials to try and build a fake app to rig the primary against Bernie in Iowa, it was never a legitimate election to begin with

the 2016 lover
May 29, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fun Shoe
yeah the "biden has overwhelming black support" thing was just mainstream media cover for an obvious ratfucking - he got decent numbers of the black vote in southern states he would never win, in california he got 33%

Mostly Lurking
Sep 25, 2008

stellers bae posted:

It's crazy what a gaslight this is. No (pig rear end) cops died at the capitol riot

lol and the "black people are sooooooo hosed" is brought back from this because liberals don't have a coherent talking point.

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

lmao they let him get away with everything again

witchy
Apr 23, 2019

the post sc media blitz into mass dropout just before super tuesday was masterful, shame they never put any of that competence to use on good things

Adoomsdaygap
Apr 20, 2013
I dunno guys, given what happened the last few weeks, I'm starting to think the Democrats might not be so good...

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Wow! Vice President Mypillow Guy!

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

Flavius Aetass posted:

honest answer: many Black people in the South are conservative right-wingers and people who identify as Dems in general have an unreasonable, overwhelming trust toward our right-wing corporate fascist media apparatus. Jackie Robinson was a Republican probly in a similar way that Colin Powell is and I don't think that mindset ever changed to accommodate the reality that Democrats harbor an irresistible need to perpetuate public lynchings by our militarized police forces

Dems answer: Black people are champions of democracy

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
https://twitter.com/USATODAY/status/1360715132943405059?s=19

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

https://twitter.com/TheOnion/status/28723385817

boo boo bear
Oct 1, 2009

I'm COMPLETELY OBSESSED with SEXY EGGS
from breaking and entering to a coup and back down to low level property crime again, all in the space of a month

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Flavius Aetass posted:

Id say obama but he barely did better than obama in milwaukee. It was mostly just the south that had the obama effect.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Flavius Aetass posted:

Bernie won under-35 across racial and gender demos; the "Biden is universally beloved as a deity figure among black people" narrative is a dishonest framing. The divide here was generational, not racial. Also, Biden won SC under an influx of white turnout compared to previous elections, possibly Republicans trying to influence the Dem primary since they didn't have one last year.

(also it turns out that most black people in the USA live in places like NY and CA and Illinois and other population centers rather than in South Carolina exclusively, just saying)

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Flavius Aetass posted:

"being tricked into voting for a shithead" is a concept that does not know skin color

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

The funniest outcome at this point is Trump winning in 2024 and twitter saying he can't communicate with the public through their platform in any way, even through official government statements.

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Eggplant Squire posted:

The funniest outcome at this point is Trump winning in 2024 and twitter saying he can't communicate with the public through their platform in any way, even through official government statements.

really boosts his distant, exiled hero king cred.

the 2016 lover
May 29, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fun Shoe
when trump runs & wins again all the journalists are gonna be forced to join his reskinned phpbb "Trumper" to report on his posts

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

the 2016 lover posted:

when trump runs & wins again all the journalists are gonna be forced to join his reskinned phpbb "Trumper" to report on his posts

forced to use ancient forum software as abusive control isn't the cyberpunk future I anticipated

i vomit kittens
Apr 25, 2019

lmao

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:
Taintrunner better be responding to every meltdown tweet with J*mmy D*re jerk-off hands if he has time to get addicted to anime gacha twink games. I see him posting in the Genshin thread

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/ChrisMurphyCT/status/1360663844327219207?s=20

WHERE IS MY MONEY CHRIS

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

oh I thought this was an old quote

no this is from today

what the gently caress

i vomit kittens
Apr 25, 2019

has any republican ever said anything on record to the effect of "we need a strong Democratic party?"

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

gandlethorpe posted:

Taintrunner better be responding to every meltdown tweet with J*mmy D*re jerk-off hands if he has time to get addicted to anime gacha twink games. I see him posting in the Genshin thread

shut the gently caress up you little twerp I finally found a videogame my wife enjoys and I have to powerlevel because she is a little newbie baby who gets scared easily

also beidou is best girl :colbert:

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

hooooooly poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

witchy
Apr 23, 2019

Eggplant Squire posted:

cant wait to scroll through 4chan to read President Trump's declaration of war on the Lower California Free Zone