Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sugar mouse
Oct 17, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator
I'm having a hard time seeing how the second image connect to the first.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Madeleine having a harder time

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
If boobs retracted like balls do you think they'd be similarly wrinkly?

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I think definitively given what can happen when people lose weight, the answer is yes.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Balls shrink when you lose weight?

That would explain the two space hoppers beneath me with my lockdown diet

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
Fat is stored in the balls?

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

GONG XI gently caress CAI 😩‼️ It's a NIU🐮🐮 YEAR, but that doesnt mean you cant get RAMMED 🐃💦💦💦💦. You know what that means you qipao SLUTS 👘👀 Its time to show AHGONG👲🏻👲🏻👴🏻👴🏻 your PHATTEST oranges 🍊🍊🍊😜😜😜 And get some THICCC HONGBAOS ㊗️💰🈵‼️Get your love letters 💕💕 ready for some of your 大哥's BIG 肉干 🍖🥓🥓🍗🍗nd text your closest COCKcubines 📱📱💃💃 to come visiting 🏡💦🏡💦🏡💦 Send this to 8️⃣8️⃣ of your most SUPERSTITIOUS SLUTS 💰💰🙊🙊 and get a sexy LION DANCE 🐲🐲💃💃 this CNY‼️‼️‼️ If you get 0️⃣-3️⃣ of these back, you won't get to enjoy any of that 大肉干 If you get 4️⃣-7️⃣ of these back ur 年年有 👉👌🍆🍆💦😩💦😩 If you get more than 8️⃣ back your flat chinese rear end 😶😶😶will be screaming HUAT AH tonight ♨️♨️🈵🈵‼️ if you dont send this message by ‼️初三‼️ you will FORFEIT your 👲🏻CHINESE ANCESTRY👲🏻🙅🏻‍♀️🙅🏻‍♂️ and your little 🍤hae bee hiam roll🍤 will 👉SHRINK👈 88cm on 初四‼️‼️😭

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

TontoCorazon posted:

There's other ways to finish that mission other than the thermobaric missile? Like I always thought that mission was way too short

Oh, yes. The building is set up identically to that demo mastery challenge next to it, and if you start shooting out the upper supports ala the demo mastery to bring down the building it's so far away (vertically) that the guards won't notice that someone's firing nearby.

They're also on the third floor of the building with lots of windows, so if you're inclined to go sniper you absolutely can.

Or, given the third floor, rig up a MOAB and drive the car into the building. That works, too!

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Super cringe impeachment take incoming

https://twitter.com/DeanObeidallah/status/1360575011971624964?s=20

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Inceltown posted:

The first and last game with good politics was Skitchin

B, A, Down, A, Start, Start

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I'll never pass this up

Every time I've watched it over the past ten years it's given me a different set of feels

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

https://twitter.com/JeananneRalph/status/1360576909046910977?s=19

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

*Biden slides across the hood of his Camaro* Hop in Worm, we gotta go save Cammy!

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Skwirl posted:

Yeah, that's rape. The 16-17 year olds shouldn't be held to the same judgement as a full grown adult, but it's still really loving bad.

Rereading the passage, it doesn't seem like hes endorsing it as good so much as pointing out that it was one part of a whole environment of sociopathic behavior that those kinds of schools nurture, and which any moral person should object to. Instead the adults worried more about the gay part because it could lead to scandal than the culture of abuse and exploitation turning their sons into monsters.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

https://twitter.com/DudespostingWs/status/1359966731264020480

First reply thread:

https://twitter.com/Matthew_Berdyck/status/1360448832329289731

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
White liberals genuinely drive me crazier with hatred than any other group
https://twitter.com/imaginaryerika/status/1130004716719468544
Guess what, ur the fuckin racist, lady

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

1stGear posted:

I mean, you could do a game that makes the point that revolutions, even justified ones against oppressive tyrants, are messy, bloody affairs. I would even argue that Infinite got about halfway there. Its just that the other half was absolute nonsense garbage about multiple dimensions and quantum ghosts.

Again, Disco Elysium.

https://twitter.com/naomirwolf/status/1360336145511505924

Trevor Hale
Dec 8, 2008

What have I become, my Swedish friend?

Naomi Wolf once again proving that she understands the law

letthereberock
Sep 4, 2004

Trevor Hale posted:

Naomi Wolf once again proving that she understands the law

Aw come on, who among us hasn’t written and published an entire book based on a misreading of an archaic legal term?

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

Do job ads count as social media?

https://twitter.com/smbahr14/status/1360444576465641472

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

If they don't, there's this guy

https://twitter.com/Matt91789870/status/1360463666714464257

The answer is no, not really!

Guess who set his twitter to private

Nope, wait, he THEN deleted his whole twitter

Midnight Voyager has a new favorite as of 23:53 on Feb 13, 2021

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Reminds me of the Always Sunny gang being concerned that a certain ratio of Black patrons would make them "the black bar".

Don't want too much ethnicity in your art museum, it might scare off the stick-up-the-rear end white donors who prefer the melanin behind glass

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Brawnfire posted:

Reminds me of the Always Sunny gang being concerned that a certain ratio of Black patrons would make them "the black bar".

Don't want too much ethnicity in your art museum, it might scare off the stick-up-the-rear end white donors who prefer the melanin behind glass

https://youtu.be/pdilb_yErAk

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

https://twitter.com/WildinMonsters/status/1360529034334076935

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

https://twitter.com/DewayneMizell/status/1360466713226039297

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Man I want to live in the timeline where it went stalin > lenin > marx > hitler

Actually gently caress that might be the command and conquer red alert timeline.

OwlFancier has a new favorite as of 05:52 on Feb 14, 2021

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost
Some Zaphod Beeblebrox genealogy there

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

The Saddest Rhino posted:

GONG XI gently caress CAI 😩‼️ It's a NIU🐮🐮 YEAR, but that doesnt mean you cant get RAMMED 🐃💦💦💦💦. You know what that means you qipao SLUTS 👘👀 Its time to show AHGONG👲🏻👲🏻👴🏻👴🏻 your PHATTEST oranges 🍊🍊🍊😜😜😜 And get some THICCC HONGBAOS ㊗️💰🈵‼️Get your love letters 💕💕 ready for some of your 大哥's BIG 肉干 🍖🥓🥓🍗🍗nd text your closest COCKcubines 📱📱💃💃 to come visiting 🏡💦🏡💦🏡💦 Send this to 8️⃣8️⃣ of your most SUPERSTITIOUS SLUTS 💰💰🙊🙊 and get a sexy LION DANCE 🐲🐲💃💃 this CNY‼️‼️‼️ If you get 0️⃣-3️⃣ of these back, you won't get to enjoy any of that 大肉干 If you get 4️⃣-7️⃣ of these back ur 年年有 👉👌🍆🍆💦😩💦😩 If you get more than 8️⃣ back your flat chinese rear end 😶😶😶will be screaming HUAT AH tonight ♨️♨️🈵🈵‼️ if you dont send this message by ‼️初三‼️ you will FORFEIT your 👲🏻CHINESE ANCESTRY👲🏻🙅🏻‍♀️🙅🏻‍♂️ and your little 🍤hae bee hiam roll🍤 will 👉SHRINK👈 88cm on 初四‼️‼️😭

I dunno how many other goons do CNY but I just wanna let you know that I appreciate this Rhino.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Somfin posted:

Some Zaphod Beeblebrox genealogy there
V.I. Ulyanov the Zeroth

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
https://twitter.com/ChrisKPolansky/status/1360638181897629698?s=20

My favorite is the first one saying Indians have no demands.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Someone should copy and paste those comments when he does a 9/11 post. It’s the past, just let it be.

Babylon Astronaut
Apr 19, 2012

It's all been worthwhile for this.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

HEY👋 YOU👋 ARE YOU UPSET😤😭💔 YOU WON’T GET ANY DICK🍆 VAG🌮✌️ OR rear end🍑 THIS VALENTINE’S DAY💘💘 WELL👏 YOU👏 ARE👏 IN👏 LUCK👏 TODAY📆 IS THE IDES OF FEBRUARY 👉😏👉 YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS 🙌😨‼️ IT IS LUPERCALIA🎊 THE ROMAN FESTIVAL🎉🎉 THE CHURCH⛪️✝️ PEGGED🍆🍆 TO THE LEGEND OF ST VALENTINE 🙅‍♂️😇 WHY GOD GOTTA BE A COCKBLOCK❌🍆❌ EVER WONDER🤔 WHERE THE “FEBRUA”😩 IN FEBRUARY😫 CUMS🤤🍾💦💦💦 FROM⁉️ TAKE OUT YOUR STYLUS✏️ AND TABULA RASA🗒 AND GET READY TO TAKE SOME NOTES📝 CUZ THIS poo poo💩💩 IS ABOUT TO GET EDUCATIONAL🤓🤓 JUST HOW HARDCORE💯💯💯 WAS THIS ANCIENT PAGAN HOLIDAY¿¿🏺🔮HERE’S A HINT: NAKED ROMANS 🔞🔞🔞 TOGA❗️ TOGA❗️ TOGA❗️ NAMED AFTER THE LUPERCAL, THE CAVE🕳 WHERE THE TWIN FOUNDERS OF ROME🏛 ROMULUS ET REMUS👬 WERE SUCKLED🤗🤗 BY THE SHE-WOLF🐺 MMM DAT MILKY MILKY MILK🍼🍼 INSIDE THE CAVE THE RITUAL👹🕯 WOULD BEGIN WITH TWO NAKED🤫 LUPERCI PRIESTS SACRIFICING ☠️👻 A GOAT🐐 AS A REPRESENTATION OF SEXUALITY👅🍒 AND A DOG🐕 RIP CERBERUS🦴 THE TWO PRIESTS WOULD USE THE CEREMONIAL DAGGER🔪 TO SMEAR BLOOD🩸 ON EACH OTHER’S FOREHEAD🤦‍♂️ AND WIPE IT AWAY👋 WITH MILK-SOAKED WOOL🥛🐑 WHILE LAUGHING😆😅 AFTER EATING THE SACRIFICIAL GOAT🍽🥢 THE PRIESTS WOULD CUT THE HIDE INTO STRIPS✂️ AND FASHION SOME INTO THONGS 🩲👙🔛 THE PRIESTS WOULD THEN RUN🏃🏻‍♂️🏃🏻‍♂️ AROUND THE CITY👀🙈🍆🍆🍆 USING THE REMAINING BLOODY GOAT STRIPS😳🙄 AS INSTRUMENTS💉 OF PURIFICATION, OR “FEBRUA”😱🤯😵 WOMEN WOULD WELCOME THE LASHES📿📿 AS A BLESSING OF FERTILITY🙌🙏 SPANK ME, DADDY 👨🏻👋😝 MAYBE THIS ALL SOUNDS WILD AND CRAZY🤪 BUT HEY🗣🗣 WHEN IN ROME😏😏 IT’S TRADITION😈😈 SO THAT MAKES IT OKAY👌👈☔️ #LEGALIZECHRISTIANITY‼️ SEND📲 THIS TO 🔟 rHOEmans👯‍♀️ AND YOU’LL BE A VESTAL VIRGIN😙 💅 GET 0️⃣ BACK AND YOU’RE A BARREN BITCH 😣 OR A FALLOW FUCKBOI😖 GET 🔟 BACK AND YOU’RE A BOUNTIFUL BABE💃 GET 2️⃣5️⃣ BACK AND YOU’RE THE FLAMEN DIALIS 🔥 JUPITER’S HIGH🌬🚬 PRIEST😽🪐 GET 5️⃣0️⃣ BACK AND YOU’RE PONTIFEX maXXXimus 🤩🛐 GET 💯 BACK AND YOU’RE A CERTIFIED NYMPHO 🤤🎟🎢🎆 PAX ROMANA MEANS SEX FOR WORLD PEACE🌍✌️🌿

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Lmfao

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
drat, I wanna get spanked with some bloody goat strips this V Day...

Polyseme
Sep 6, 2009

GROUCH DIVISION

HEY👋 YOU👋 ARE YOU UPSET😤😭💔 YOU WON’T GET ANY DICK🍆 VAG🌮✌️ OR rear end🍑 THIS VALENTINE’S DAY💘💘 WELL👏 YOU👏 ARE👏 IN👏 LUCK👏 TODAY📆 IS THE IDES OF FEBRUARY 👉😏👉 YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS 🙌😨‼️ IT IS LUPERCALIA🎊 THE ROMAN FESTIVAL🎉🎉 THE CHURCH⛪️✝️ PEGGED🍆🍆 TO THE LEGEND OF ST VALENTINE 🙅‍♂️😇 WHY GOD GOTTA BE A COCKBLOCK❌🍆❌ EVER WONDER🤔 WHERE THE “FEBRUA”😩 IN FEBRUARY😫 CUMS🤤🍾💦💦💦 FROM⁉️ TAKE OUT YOUR STYLUS✏️ AND TABULA RASA🗒 AND GET READY TO TAKE SOME NOTES📝 CUZ THIS poo poo💩💩 IS ABOUT TO GET EDUCATIONAL🤓🤓 JUST HOW HARDCORE💯💯💯 WAS THIS ANCIENT PAGAN HOLIDAY¿¿🏺🔮HERE’S A HINT: NAKED ROMANS 🔞🔞🔞 TOGA❗️ TOGA❗️ TOGA❗️ NAMED AFTER THE LUPERCAL, THE CAVE🕳 WHERE THE TWIN FOUNDERS OF ROME🏛 ROMULUS ET REMUS👬 WERE SUCKLED🤗🤗 BY THE SHE-WOLF🐺 MMM DAT MILKY MILKY MILK🍼🍼 INSIDE THE CAVE THE RITUAL👹🕯 WOULD BEGIN WITH TWO NAKED🤫 LUPERCI PRIESTS SACRIFICING ☠️👻 A GOAT🐐 AS A REPRESENTATION OF SEXUALITY👅🍒 AND A DOG🐕 RIP CERBERUS🦴 THE TWO PRIESTS WOULD USE THE CEREMONIAL DAGGER🔪 TO SMEAR BLOOD🩸 ON EACH OTHER’S FOREHEAD🤦‍♂️ AND WIPE IT AWAY👋 WITH MILK-SOAKED WOOL🥛🐑 WHILE LAUGHING😆😅 AFTER EATING THE SACRIFICIAL GOAT🍽🥢 THE PRIESTS WOULD CUT THE HIDE INTO STRIPS✂️ AND FASHION SOME INTO THONGS 🩲👙🔛 THE PRIESTS WOULD THEN RUN🏃🏻‍♂️🏃🏻‍♂️ AROUND THE CITY👀🙈🍆🍆🍆 USING THE REMAINING BLOODY GOAT STRIPS😳🙄 AS INSTRUMENTS💉 OF PURIFICATION, OR “FEBRUA”😱🤯😵 WOMEN WOULD WELCOME THE LASHES📿📿 AS A BLESSING OF FERTILITY🙌🙏 SPANK ME, DADDY 👨🏻👋😝 MAYBE THIS ALL SOUNDS WILD AND CRAZY🤪 BUT HEY🗣🗣 WHEN IN ROME😏😏 IT’S TRADITION😈😈 SO THAT MAKES IT OKAY👌👈☔️ #LEGALIZECHRISTIANITY‼️ SEND📲 THIS TO 🔟 rHOEmans👯‍♀️ AND YOU’LL BE A VESTAL VIRGIN😙 💅 GET 0️⃣ BACK AND YOU’RE A BARREN BITCH 😣 OR A FALLOW FUCKBOI😖 GET 🔟 BACK AND YOU’RE A BOUNTIFUL BABE💃 GET 2️⃣5️⃣ BACK AND YOU’RE THE FLAMEN DIALIS 🔥 JUPITER’S HIGH🌬🚬 PRIEST😽🪐 GET 5️⃣0️⃣ BACK AND YOU’RE PONTIFEX maXXXimus 🤩🛐 GET 💯 BACK AND YOU’RE A CERTIFIED NYMPHO 🤤🎟🎢🎆 PAX ROMANA MEANS SEX FOR WORLD PEACE🌍✌️🌿

When did Drunken History become Drunktext History?

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
Stealing my good morning text to my partner on Valentines Day from TSR.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator

Skulk Hogan posted:

Stealing my good morning text to my partner on Valentines Day from TSR.

That TSR post is a Valentine's gift to all of us good posters on IOSM.