Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

New Day vs. The Elite at a Fyter Fest so they’re all in dumb cosplay is the dream match we’ll never see.

It really bums me out that these two guys on the same promotion with as much creative freedom as Kenny does has endless potential but these two might as well be on opposite sides of the universe from each other. The yearly Giantbomb collab between them is probably as close as we'll get :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fatherofmustard
May 15, 2018

https://twitter.com/KairiSaneWWE/status/1360983127171108873

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

oh my god i know that guy. is this from the austin show?

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

what the gently caress how does he have so many followers

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
He's a comedian/podcaster it looks like. His name rings some bells for the Kath Barbadoro expanded "comedian in Austin universe" in my brain so this all checks out to me.

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Yeah that’s the Austin show, Cubas won @midnight forever ago and that’s probably where a lot of his followers came from.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/SexyChuckieT/status/1361138091222786049

The Cameo
Jan 20, 2005

Everyone’s talking about Okada showing up on AEW some day and standing face to face with Omega, but the real money is Okada shows up to save the Best Friends

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
While Trent is injured Okada should come to tag with OC and Chucky. I mean this sincerely.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Stay away from WWE, Mr. Kobashi, you beat cancer once and there is no need to tempt fate!

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

karmicknight posted:

He's a comedian/podcaster it looks like. His name rings some bells for the Kath Barbadoro expanded "comedian in Austin universe" in my brain so this all checks out to me.

we have a mutual friend and he would come over a lot and watch weird poo poo on youtube with us. i knew he did standup stuff never knew how much exposure he got

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

i wish Kobashi was my valentine

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

JOHN CENA posted:

we have a mutual friend and he would come over a lot and watch weird poo poo on youtube with us. i knew he did standup stuff never knew how much exposure he got

Granted I lived in Austin five years ago, but I always considered him in the top tier of the local stand ups, which really only means that I wouldn’t have been surprised if he won Funniest Person in Austin that year, that perception might be skewed by the fact that I was also active in comedy down there as well though and not a reflection of anything a normal person might think.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

Granted I lived in Austin five years ago, but I always considered him in the top tier of the local stand ups, which really only means that I wouldn’t have been surprised if he won Funniest Person in Austin that year, that perception might be skewed by the fact that I was also active in comedy down there as well though and not a reflection of anything a normal person might think.
were you a pwr regular

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

JOHN CENA posted:

were you a pwr regular

Nope, I didn’t get back into wrestling in earnest again until late 2018/early 2019.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

JOHN CENA posted:

How’s the kush?

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/theAdamPage/status/1361303852717404163

BodyMassageMachine
Nov 24, 2006

:yeah:

:same:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Powerful post-Valentine's Day energy

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Not complete without the followup:

https://twitter.com/theAdamPage/status/1361309744691052549

cams
Mar 28, 2003

this is me when i first found out about cinnamon bun oreos and was buying 4-6 packs at a time

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
Guess I have to add Chris Jericho’s wife to the lovely people list, imagine being a millionaire and thinking you’re being held down so you need to go storm the capital

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Do it ironically posted:

Guess I have to add Chris Jericho’s wife to the lovely people list, imagine being a millionaire and thinking you’re being held down so you need to go storm the capital

Would you say she just made the list?

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica

Pylons posted:

Lmao yes

Karma Tornado
Dec 21, 2007

The worst kind of tornado.

Do it ironically posted:

wait was she really there?

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Karma Tornado posted:

wait was she really there?
https://twitter.com/MeltzerSaidWhat/status/1361146873130672128

Pylons posted:

:laugh:

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Unless there are other photos, those show that she was at the rally (which is lovely) not that she stormed the Capitol (which is lovely and illegal)

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Lamuella posted:

Unless there are other photos, those show that she was at the rally (which is lovely) not that she stormed the Capitol (which is lovely and illegal)

There's no material difference between these groups as far as I'm concerned.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Meltzer said WHAT??

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Vince MechMahon posted:

There's no material difference between these groups as far as I'm concerned.

Thanks for letting me know.

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC

NienNunb posted:

Meltzer said WHAT??

You know

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

https://twitter.com/thebrandirhodes/status/1360962221812166656?s=21

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Lamuella posted:

Thanks for letting me know.

It's a discussion thread. If you didn't want people to reply to your post with their reactions why did you post it to begin with?

The guys who went into the capital and people who were standing near them and cheering them on and are still defending it to this day like her are not at all different than the ones who happened to be standing closer to the doors when it happened.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Brandi is really really good at this stuff. Her replies in the thread are super professional, I wonder how much of a marketing background she has because she's excellent at it.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

the cool part about MeltzerSaidWhat posting about jericho's wife is we get to post about two piece of poo poo racists for the price of one

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Wonder how many of the dudes complaining about Heels being $50 a year pay out the rear end for wrestling merch/podcasts :thunk:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
AEW Heels only having 500 members doesn't sound like something worth boasting about tbh

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Rarity posted:

AEW Heels only having 500 members doesn't sound like something worth boasting about tbh

thats more members than PSP

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Jericho's wife being one of the capital building freaks is very funny. So is him donating like $20k illegally to Trump. It's important to remember how funny and dumb it all is and try not to get angry about it. A little bit of the bubbly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

What happens if a guy pays the $50 and turns up to the zoom calls or whatever it is they do

Not shitposting I’m genuinely curious how it’s policed