Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

teethgrinder
Oct 9, 2002

edit: not ashamed of this snipe

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

teethgrinder
Oct 9, 2002

https://twitter.com/tommysiegel/status/1360980598383398912

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

loving disgusting

Ice cream should never have cookies in it

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Correct. It should have cookie dough in it.

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

Memento posted:

I could be the monk, the demon, or "hanging in there" dude at a moment's notice.

diggin that skel'

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Memento posted:

I could be the monk, the demon, or "hanging in there" dude at a moment's notice.

All of these are perfect avs.

Catatron Prime
Aug 23, 2010

IT ME

Toilet Rascal

Coq au Nandos posted:

We regret to inform you that cat lawyer has been milkshake ducked.

https://twitter.com/anthonyLfisher/status/1359327920095920128

And?

I mean, you heard the voice, there was already a nonzero assumption everyone involved in that call was trash.

Does this mean I’m not allowed to enjoy things?

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

Hey, this guy got fired from his video games journalism job for preying on underage girls

Edit: my bad, didn’t see that someone already pointed that out

omg chael crash has a new favorite as of 11:04 on Feb 15, 2021

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
Well he's a gamer, so

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
https://thehardtimes.net/harddrive/gamer-disgusted-to-discover-they-just-watched-nick-robinson-video/

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn
It's nice seeing a good meme getting some love

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_v-U3K1sw9U
(10:58 if the link doesn't go to it)

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Brewmaster
Dec 10, 2007

Hi! I'm awkward.

Memento posted:

I love this so much. Unfortunately it's a textbook example of "weird internet humor I cannot share with my family" :(

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

I'm mad that most of those aren't actually medieval, and only one is an example of marginalia

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

It's not really scheduling if you're just going to see everyone in a while

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

flavor.flv posted:

I'm mad that most of those aren't actually medieval, and only one is an example of marginalia

Trap sprung.

Trevor Hale
Dec 8, 2008

What have I become, my Swedish friend?

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Ahem

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

e: vvv yes

RickRogers
Jun 21, 2020

Woh, is that a thing I like??
Is this some kind of litmus test to find out when I become my parents?

Chitin
Apr 29, 2007

It is no sign of health to be well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society.
My dad and I would also like to point out that that's also a Pun Croc

Trevor Hale
Dec 8, 2008

What have I become, my Swedish friend?

This happened with two UPS trucks in front of my house once. The strangest thing

pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker

This is just a textbook example of two arthropods having sex. The mail delivers a package of sperm that the femail will take in. :shrug:

teethgrinder
Oct 9, 2002

Incredible.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

Trevor Hale posted:

This happened with two UPS trucks in front of my house once. The strangest thing

If one van is running late and the other is running early, or if the boss decides to call up an extra driver, they can split the route in two which requires loading half off the stuff into the other van.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Carbon dioxide posted:

If one van is running late and the other is running early, or if the boss decides to call up an extra driver, they can split the route in two which requires loading half off the stuff into the other van.

Yeah we know that but why do the arrows both go the same direction indicating that they are fuckin?

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

MarcusSA posted:

Yeah we know that but why do the arrows both go the same direction indicating that they are fuckin?

I'm guessing they don't typically paint the logo backwards no matter which side of the truck it's on

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

MarcusSA posted:

I also don't get it. The text goes left to right and the arrow is just part of the text. The left side of trucks have text read front to back, and the right sides have text read back to front. The alternative is either mirroring one side (dumb) or using a right to left alphabet (dumb, ruins the arrow).

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

BonHair posted:

or using a right to left alphabet (dumb, ruins the arrow).

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

I just saw a fed ex truck and it’s painted one way on one side and the opposite on the other :shrug:

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Brewmaster posted:

I love this so much. Unfortunately it's a textbook example of "weird internet humor I cannot share with my family" :(

They published a whole book full of fun woodcuts called the dictionnaire infernal.

I mean technically it's supposed to tell you how to summon demons but mainly it's just a fun picture book because I can't read french.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?

OwlFancier posted:

They published a whole book full of fun woodcuts called the dictionnaire infernal.

I mean technically it's supposed to tell you how to summon demons but mainly it's just a fun picture book because I can't read french.

Azazel, second order demon, guardian of of the goat. During Yom Kippur, which Jews celebrate on the tenth day of the seventh month, one brings two goats to the grand priest...

Adramelech, grand chancellor of hell, steward of the closet of the sovereign of demons, president of the High Council of Devils. He was adored in Sépharvaïm, an Assyrian town, which burnt children at the altar.

Captain Splendid has a new favorite as of 23:05 on Feb 15, 2021

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
I know someone who can be a bit of a drama lech at times.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Good to know that being a demonology book and also published in the 1800's it's also probably at least 50% antisemitism by weight.

Have mpreg dumbo and this fancy lad as a palate cleanser.

OwlFancier has a new favorite as of 23:05 on Feb 15, 2021

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

OwlFancier posted:

Good to know that being a demonology book and also published in the 1800's it's also probably at least 50% antisemitism by weight.

Bound only in the jewishest of human flesh

Pope Hilarius II
Nov 10, 2008

I may not be completely up to snuff on my Arabic but that character doesn't look like a D to me, I read the whole thing as 'Femex' (or 'Fe'ex' if I'm being charitable)?

OwlFancier posted:

Reminds me that even hell is classist as gently caress. You never hear about the struggle of ordinary working class demons and jobber devils, no, it's all about the barons, chancellors and infernal nobility. I bet fallen angels are inbred as gently caress by now, some with 8 non-functional wings and their dark halos on their necks almost preventing them to draw breath, some demon lords with underbites so severe even tortured poor schmucks make fun of them, but their grip force is too weak to even whip the damned properly.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Also if you forget what cows are the demonology textbook will help you remember.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Riding into Hell on my cock tank to conquer and pillage

:nws: http://imgur.com/a/4udwD7r :nws: