Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

https://twitter.com/LEFTY21211/status/1361453766126493696

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Judakel posted:

What can they cut through reconciliation rhat isn't medicare? Dept of homeland security budget? DoD budget?

war bucks cannot be cut, ever

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
My grandparents are dead and this so story of Biden using the white house fireplace made me think of gam-gam knitting by the fire and I just want to snuggle up in a blanket and not die in a freezing homeless camp by 2023.

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica

lmao

Meat Miracle
Oct 24, 2010

"early-to-bed type" is also a polite euphemism for his attitudes regarding young girls

heyo, your presidents a chomo

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Atrocious Joe posted:

Still laughing at how the Democrats keeping praising Capitol Police for their service. The most pro-cop analysis of the 6th must acknowledge that Capitol Police had lots of officers sympathetic to the mob, and it's more likely the cops actively collaborated with the mob at different levels.

Chairman Bob said to vote for Biden

Somehow I don't think an investigation is going to ask why a clearly undercover capitol police officer was smashing on a window right next to babbit and retreated behind police lines right as she got shot

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Lmao

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

Thanks for posting this. I love to read the news and be an informed citizen

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
Guys - I just realized: this habit of Biden's allows the President to keep in contact with his wizard councils in the evenings! They're real you guys!

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

:wow:

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

wheres taintrunner i see a lot of taints that are going unrun

tiberion02
Mar 26, 2007

People tend to make the common mistake of believing that a situation will last forever.

Bootleg Trunks posted:

wheres taintrunner i see a lot of taints that are going unrun

owned by mods for many more days

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

tiberion02 posted:

Lib alert lib alert

MEGA THREAD RETARD
Jan 26, 2021

by vyelkin

tiberion02 posted:

MOTHER FUCKERS

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

https://twitter.com/USinNigeria/status/1361611675435155456?s=20

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

The WTO is now the good guys

thotsky
Jun 7, 2005

hot to trot
hosed up that they're still around after organizing 9/11

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

soup. posted:

MOTHER FUCKERS

eh he'll just come back twice as mad anyway

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
I could use about 2,000 right now.

MEGA THREAD RETARD
Jan 26, 2021

by vyelkin

Zurtilik posted:

I could use about 2,000 right now.

Gigawatts? Some Texans need a few of those so they don't freeze to loving death lol lol lol

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

soup. posted:

Gigawatts? Some Texans need a few of those so they don't freeze to loving death lol lol lol

USD

MEGA THREAD RETARD
Jan 26, 2021

by vyelkin

Diamonds in the desert as I cry out in thirst

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

soup. posted:

Diamonds in the desert as I cry out in thirst

We're all.doomed.

:rip:

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Yinlock posted:

"more of an early-to-bed type" is a nice way to say "spends 70% of the day asleep and the remaining 30% harassing any female staffer he sees"

nono. come on man, he has his cabinet and white house staff workers to harass women for him. Geez, it's like you don't know anything about leadership.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
dang

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

Apparently Huston was devoting power to its skyscrapers downtown, that are empty at night while residences went without power. We live in a satire world

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/voxdotcom/status/1361329458951704579

quote:

One sticking point, for example, has been the union’s early and continued insistence that desks remain at least six feet apart at all times. This requirement mathematically determines whether there is enough space for learners in the building. Distancing is absolutely critical to Covid-19 mitigation, but there is no magical threshold that makes six feet the “safe” distance and five feet “dangerous.”

quote:

In settings like school, where everyone is wearing a face covering, there really is no measurable difference in risk between being three feet and six feet apart. That is why there is no official guidance from any relevant public health body that mandates six-foot distancing at all times. Even the new Centers for Disease Control and Prevention school strategy, released February 12, doesn’t address the key problems in the existing guidance to move us forward.

quote:

At the same time, teachers also need to recognize that full vaccination is not a prerequisite for safe schools, as some educator unions have called for. We did not have a vaccine in North Carolina or Wisconsin when they safely opened schools in August 2020.

demon cracker nation

stellers bae
Feb 10, 2021

by Hand Knit
why is the capitol mob bad anyways, the only people they hurt were themselves, they scared politicians and the media, and broke windows without ruining art

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

stellers bae posted:

why is the capitol mob bad anyways, the only people they hurt were themselves, they scared politicians and the media, and broke windows without ruining art

That's it

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Pelosi desperately need me to lend her $10

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

stellers bae posted:

they were red not blue.

Red bad blue good

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
they had a lofty goal, overthrowing the government, but they did it for the wrong reasons

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Judakel posted:

What can they cut through reconciliation rhat isn't medicare? Dept of homeland security budget? DoD budget?

Norms aren't real. They can do whatever the gently caress they want if 50 senators will vote for it and Harris shows up to break the tie.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
https://twitter.com/PattyArquette/status/1361372788435652611

lots of chatter

we got hungry critters

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

wow, it's completely unprecedented for people to threaten violence against their rulers. maybe we should make some kind of secretive division to serve as their protectors

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

Great is the Bush years again, what majority black southern city will Biden let drown

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

again, i love the implication that our "intelligence community" is sharing secrets with famous people in hollywood but refusing to share it with the press. the wapo or nyt would go ape poo poo for the chance to freak out more over that poo poo. But nope, we've got to leak it to hollywood first!

and also that those same famous people in hollywood who have access to secret poo poo can't even get Biden to mention the political goal they apparently dedicate their life to.

lol at imagining biden championing the ERA

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

KomradeX posted:

Great is the Bush years again, what majority black southern city will Biden let drown

Houston, apparently.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Trabisnikof posted:

lol at imagining biden championing the ERA

i - i - i - look, jack, she can have equal rights after she pops out a kid for me. a daughter with beautiful hair