Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
saying "you have to wait until we are ready" an hour before they are ready and doing it with a giant grin on his face is exactly kamiya

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Nostradingus posted:

The best Zelda overall is Triforce Heroes, but my favorite 3D one is Link's Crossbow Training.

I love triforce heroes, its a really sick coop game. With oodles of a Content

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

elf help book posted:

saying "you have to wait until we are ready" an hour before they are ready and doing it with a giant grin on his face is exactly kamiya

epic This

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

elf help book posted:

bayonetta 3, smt5 gameplay, metroid prime 4, and a collection of 3ds oot/mm+wiiu windwaker and TP bundled together at a great price, along with the botw2 gameplay reveal, are all absolutely happening tomorrow.

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

extremebuff posted:

bayonetta 3, smt5 gameplay, metroid prime 4, and a collection of 3ds oot/mm+wiiu windwaker and TP bundled together at a great price, along with the botw2 gameplay reveal, are all absolutely happening tomorrow.

this.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I have gotten essentially every major character I've ever wanted in Smash so I hope they add someone stupid that people will hate

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

extremebuff posted:

dont worry, there'll be an entire section of poorly running indie game ports for you to buy as well

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

NienNunb posted:

I have gotten essentially every major character I've ever wanted in Smash so I hope they add someone stupid that people will hate

it's going to be goku. topic locked.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
next smash character is going to be some insane retro pick like gradius ship

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Imp zone does it again.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

scary ghost dog posted:

Fungah! posted:

it's going to be goku. topic locked.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

that really weird considering mh has more cameos in it than smash

iirc it's because they feel weird making any kind of canonical Hunter. at least that's their justification. if they had a MH char in smash they'd probably want it to use all 14 weapons

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
i heard somewhere that byleth is a retooled monster hunter character, which probably isnt true but does kind of make sense

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

scary ghost dog posted:

this would own

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

anyway I missed zeldachat but I adore Majora's mask. such a melancholic world, and they really made the time manipulation meld perfectly with the world design, and it has killer dungeons and bosses to boot. And all the masks are fun to gently caress around with. And the n64 version has a lot of fun glitches.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

scary ghost dog posted:

i heard somewhere that byleth is a retooled monster hunter character, which probably isnt true but does kind of make sense

wtf just happened to your av

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

if you use the early hideout glitch to put on fierce diety's mask outside of the final boss you can't go into any building bc he's too tall to get out of the door again.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values

scary ghost dog posted:

that would rule. Moai Head joins the fight

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

elf help book posted:

:hmmyes:

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

In Training posted:

if you use the early hideout glitch to put on fierce diety's mask outside of the final boss you can't go into any building bc he's too tall to get out of the door again.

Lol

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Fungah! posted:

i dont know

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

BotW is the only game in the last 20 years where I felt like I was 12 again being completely blown away multiple times by the scale and depth of a new game

this

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
botw really was like what i imagine playing the original was like if i had been old enough to understand it

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
botw combined a bunch of modern game mechanics i completely hate and made something i will cherish for the rest of my life

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
First direct in 500 days and we have literally no idea what they've been working on outside of BOTW. This might be hype as hell.

Give me a new Mario Golf please.

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit
Mario Sport with character creator and rpg story and growth :worship:

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit
Gbc Mario tennis was godly

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

American McGay posted:

First direct in 500 days and we have literally no idea what they've been working on outside of BOTW. This might be hype as hell.

Give me a new Mario Golf please.

its happening, all the good stuff
metroid prime 4
switch mario golf
new fzero
kirbys block ball reloaded
donkey kongs crash course ported from the wii u
warios wig shop

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i made a joke about this earlier in the thread but i'd actually be pretty into paper f-zero where all the ships are mounted on popsicle sticks and zipping along a construction paper highway

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
if they put solaire in smash I can die happy. Please sakurai, hear my prayer

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I want SMTV deets.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

The Klowner posted:

if they put solaire in smash I can die happy. Please sakurai, hear my prayer

there's already an amiibo, so basically halfway there

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

honestly any big announcement they have will be exciting. new metroid, a metroid collection, breath of the wild 2 news, new mario, a 3d zelda collection. more donkey kong, pikmin, whatever. right now nintendo could announce star fox's soccer photography and i would trust them to make something fun.

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

star fox racing is finally coming out

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
The Grinch leak was real all along....

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

I'm looking forward to it. Should be some good games announced

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

Fungah! posted:

it would appear he has been affected by this https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=0&threadid=3959046&pagenumber=1&perpage=40

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

AverySpecialfriend posted:

Mario Sport with character creator and rpg story and growth :worship:

Mario Golf Switch Tour is: Golf; hobby-grade coop campaign; genre-blended, multi-mode competitive e-sports; meta-growth, choice + epic Mario Heroes!

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

broke: dbz/super goku for smash
woke: kid goku from db with oozaru final smash

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

AverySpecialfriend posted:

Gbc Mario tennis was godly

one of the best RPGs on the handheld