Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

Hoo boy, the fda put on its sexiest heels and mashed the poor balls of CRTX into paste

Their open label extension on the main trial was canceled by the fda due a review of "hepatic events"

Not sure if I should sell to mostly get my money out or hold for the long term. I'll probably vacillate while it drops more. Got work to do today also.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senf
Nov 12, 2006

LOL at LKCO today. I considered jumping in at $2 but cancelled my order. Oh well!

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
https://twitter.com/FT/status/1361736854865870849?s=19

Everyone check your bank accounts!

Pillowpants
Aug 5, 2006

Senf posted:

LOL at LKCO today. I considered jumping in at $2 but cancelled my order. Oh well!

I jumped in at 1.63

Megasabin
Sep 9, 2003

I get half!!
Anyone know of a good platform/website/program that would help me keep track of my stocks in terms of overarching organization.

I would love to be able to import my Schwab account and then be able to sort by what % of my holdings are in SPACs, options, etc... The ability to make custom groups would be great, so I could see what % are in long term holdings vs short term riskier plays.

Or do I just need to do this manually on an excel sheet?

withoutclass
Nov 6, 2007

Resist the siren call of rhinocerosness

College Slice

Megasabin posted:

Anyone know of a good platform/website/program that would help me keep track of my stocks in terms of overarching organization.

I would love to be able to import my Schwab account and then be able to sort by what % of my holdings are in SPACs, options, etc... The ability to make custom groups would be great, so I could see what % are in long term holdings vs short term riskier plays.

Or do I just need to do this manually on an excel sheet?

I dunno if it works for external accounts but M1 financial has an interesting robo advisor + custom stocks type deal going on.

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽
Come on tilray only need it to jump $30 to put me into the green haha

Senf
Nov 12, 2006

Pillowpants posted:

I jumped in at 1.63

Very nice! We’ll see how it goes, but that’s already working out pretty well for you.

Pillowpants
Aug 5, 2006

Senf posted:

Very nice! We’ll see how it goes, but that’s already working out pretty well for you.

Yeah but I didn’t buy much. Still learning the ropes.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
Yeehaw CCIV!

Pilfered Pallbearers
Aug 2, 2007

a Loving Dog posted:

Yeehaw CCIV!

the gently caress?

Is there news?

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Pilfered Pallbearers posted:

the gently caress?

Is there news?

Not that i can find, idk what's happening. I might sell now and just walk away with a few k...

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

All right. It's Saturday night; I have no date, a two-liter bottle of Shasta and my all-Rush mix-tape... Let's rock.

a Loving Dog posted:

Not that i can find, idk what's happening. I might sell now and just walk away with a few k...

more details on the merger

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.

a Loving Dog posted:

Yeehaw CCIV!

if i hadn't paper handed my 6 shares I could have made $100 or so.

prom candy
Dec 16, 2005

Only I may dance
Looks like my limit sell of CCIV at $48 fired, thanks for the tip, thread. Bought 27 shares at $24 a couple weeks ago with GME earnings.

Kal Torak
Jul 17, 2003

When Giles sends me on a mission, he says "please". And afterwards I get a cookie.

the gently caress?

Is there news?

https://twitter.com/DeItaone/status/1361747232723247104

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 20 days!
Did CCIV get halted?

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

Grem posted:

Did CCIV get halted?

Up and down I think.

ProperCauldron
Oct 11, 2004

nah chill
noob here. Is this the Time To Sell CCIV?

Uranium 235
Oct 12, 2004

yay CCIV, fun day trading

halts usually happen on +/- 10% moves that occur in 1-2 min timespan... there can be a little variation sometimes, but you'll notice that one of the halts occurred after it opened at 55.00 and dropped to 49.50 in under a minute. exactly a 10% move

bobby2times
Jan 9, 2010

ProperCoochie posted:

If you think this is the top. Im personally going to wait for the actual DA.

Uranium 235
Oct 12, 2004

ProperCoochie posted:

idk this reaction is pretty strongly in favor of bulls, if you aren't certain that you want to keep holding, you could sell part of your position and hold the rest. i don't really like giving advice about what people should do with their trades because i have no idea when you entered and what your gameplan was when you bought

Pilfered Pallbearers
Aug 2, 2007

bobby2times posted:

If you think this is the top. Im personally going to wait for the actual DA.

I’m going to wait as well. That large of a pop on a rumor makes me feel like the DA is gonna make it go wild. Especially if $45-50 is the new baseline.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

i sold half of mine near that 53 peak to make back my initial investment, pure profit from here on out

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 20 days!
Well, the jump brought me positive for the day, the dip brought me to even, now cciv can cut it out cause my screen is flashing green and red with every fluctuation, like it's freaking Christmas.

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

for those of you still holding CCIV, can you answer what valuation its current price places Lucid Motors at?

jeeves
May 27, 2001

Deranged Psychopathic
Butler Extraordinaire
I took CCIV off of my monitoring in Fidelity because I don't wanna be salty at how much HypotheticalBux(tm) I may have missed out on by not buying in last week.

Pilfered Pallbearers
Aug 2, 2007

pmchem posted:

for those of you still holding CCIV, can you answer what valuation its current price places Lucid Motors at?

Looking like $10.34bn right now according to E*TRADE?

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Let me tell you about true luxury.

I have made a lot of money in this stupid CCIV week. A lot.

pschoy
Mar 2, 2009
LTBR Lightbridge filed some patents for new fuel rods and the stock popped 30% today on low volume. Any chance it runs? Anyone know anything about the implications for future profitability on this?

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Looking like $10.34bn right now according to E*TRADE?

how'd you arrive at that? the current market cap of CCIV is $13b according to TOS, but, we don't know what % of Lucid that CCIV is getting, do we?

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog
Picked up another G of good friend cortexyme, available today on deep discount

The Polish Pirate
Apr 4, 2005

How many Polacks does it take to captain a pirate ship? One.

Shammypants posted:

I have made a lot of money in this stupid CCIV week. A lot.

My dumbass gambling calls that expire this Friday are up 400%. I wish I could say I'm pure diamond hands, but gently caress it's hard to not just take $40,000 in profit and treat myself to something nice!

Pilfered Pallbearers
Aug 2, 2007

pmchem posted:

how'd you arrive at that? the current market cap of CCIV is $13b according to TOS, but, we don't know what % of Lucid that CCIV is getting, do we?

I dunno if E*TRADE data updates daily or moment to moment.

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill

The Polish Pirate posted:

My dumbass gambling calls that expire this Friday are up 400%. I wish I could say I'm pure diamond hands, but gently caress it's hard to not just take $40,000 in profit and treat myself to something nice!

I need to start spending more money

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

I dunno if E*TRADE data updates daily or moment to moment.

right, but, my point is: that's the value of CCIV. I asked about the value of Lucid, given the current price of CCIV. If CCIV shareholders are in total getting, say, 50% equity in Lucid, it would value Lucid at double that. Do we know how much of Lucid's equity that CCIV shareholders are getting?

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Let me tell you about true luxury.

Yes, take those profits and run. There are so many good bets right now you could reinvest that in too.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

Buy a Lucid with a CCIV license plate.

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

i've forgotten all of your names.

my $1000 of CCIV is currently $2500, i'm wondering if i should walk, or if there's potential beyond the current $50/share

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill

Deviant posted:

my $1000 of CCIV is currently $2500, i'm wondering if i should walk, or if there's potential beyond the current $50/share

There is definitely potential if the merger goes through