Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Erenthal
Jan 1, 2008

A relaxing walk in the woods
Grimey Drawer

Dr. VooDoo posted:

It is. Some anti-vax idiots even go so far as to say most cancers are made up and they pump you full of chemo to keep you sick and sell you medication to treat the chemo sickness and those who die of cancer most likely die of chemo poisoning and not cancer

I miss Natural News, it was one of the highlights of the the politoon threads of yore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Thought those were Chuck Asays for a second

Erenthal
Jan 1, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I haven't really looked up what Mike Adams and Dan Berger are up to lately, but in my ~headcanon~ they're both dead from drinking unpasteurized milk.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on the devils at Boris Johnson's shoulder — Boris Johnson has argued that any relaxation of lockdown should be ‘cautious but irreversible’"

Telegraph:

Pancake Day.

Matt:

Covid: rapid testing key to reopening venues in England, says Zahawi

Independent:

Times:

Evening Standard:

Mail:
PAUL THOMAS on... hotel isolation

skeleton warrior
Nov 12, 2016

D.N. Nation posted:

I want a Garrison/Dees collab

This is the subtlest way to call for Garrison’s death ever

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Not so much a political cartoon as it is a comic about Kelly bragging about getting laid, eh whatever good for him.

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

Shugojin posted:

"That was just them punishing him for revealing the truth"

I assume this was in response to Wakefield losing his license. My rebuttal to that (though I know it won't help) is that Wakefield wasn't anti-vaxx, he was just opposed to a specific MMR vaccine and was trying to promote an alternative vaccine (which he happened to be financially invested in).

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

Pants Donkey posted:

Hoo boy

this is like saying viruses are a modern problem, because gosh weird how there were no viral infections until after we discovered viruses.

Has the middle kid turned gay because of the vaccine, or is that just me reading too much into a bar drawing of a kid's wrist?

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher

Pants Donkey posted:

Hoo boy

this is like saying viruses are a modern problem, because gosh weird how there were no viral infections until after we discovered viruses.

And Garrison proves it. The literal stupidest rear end in a top hat of them all. Fuuuuuick you Garrison you liquid turd for a brain

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Fister Roboto posted:

Also can I just say that the way Garrison draws small children makes me vaguely uncomfortable?

At least one of those kids has the same eyes as Ted "Kind Eyes Man" Cruz and it's going to haunt my dreams.

Maybe I'm just too dumb and American to pick up the subtleties of these but for the life of me I can never figure out what these people are actually arguing for. The government is imposing arbitrary lockdown rules that don't help but they're also lifting them too fast and also people are overreacting to COVID? I know these are coming from different political stances but still.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

BonHair posted:

Has the middle kid turned gay because of the vaccine, or is that just me reading too much into a bar drawing of a kid's wrist?

I think that's supposed to represent the kid's arm hurting because shots are owies shame on you for hurting little babies with needles you monster!

Lareine
Jul 22, 2007

KIIIRRRYYYUUUUU CHAAAANNNNNN

VitalSigns posted:

I think that's supposed to represent the kid's arm hurting because shots are owies shame on you for hurting little babies with needles you monster!

Everybody who is pro-vaccine is pro-baby torture.

Captain Kosmos
Mar 28, 2010

think of it like the "Who's Who" of genitals

Erenthal posted:

I miss Natural News, it was one of the highlights of the the politoon threads of yore

Yeah, dead patient's that's where the money is. Dead from screening even.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Captain Kosmos posted:

that's how they get ya

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Why can't this dud ever draw a straight line? Why must everything be a wobbly melty vomity nightmare? It's worse than that one godawful weepy Simpsons quote thing where everyone's eyes look like fried eggs.

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.
I like how the building is all cracked and broken at the back. That's how you know it's a Bad Building.

Erenthal
Jan 1, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Captain Kosmos posted:

Well, ya see

Ben Garrison?? posted:

The reason so many celebrities are harmed or killed by the cancer industry is quite simple: The cancer industry is a for-profit business. It makes money by treating cancer, not by curing or preventing cancer.

In fact, there's a huge difference between what the public see with cancer clinics vs. what really happens. The public image of the cancer industry is bright and cheery. "We save lives," they insist, and they claim to offer "support" for cancer survivors (which are more correctly called "chemotherapy survivors").

But behind closed doors, the real picture of the cancer industry is far more insidious. Cancer centers produce primarily two things: 1) Profits, and 2) Body bags (with cancer victims inside).

Cancer is a booming business. There's a ton of money to be made in screening for cancer, then causing cancer with the screening equipment, then diagnosing cancer and treating cancer. The purpose of conventional cancer treatments is not to eliminate the patient's disease, but rather to keep the patient alive long enough to receive a never-ending regimen of expensive, high-profit cancer treatments.

The cancer industry (the conventional cancer clinics, non-profits, drug companies, National Cancer Institute, etc.) flat-out refuses to recommend anti-cancer nutrients (like vitamin D) that could save hundreds of thousands of lives each year. They refuse to speak out against cancer-causing processed meats and carcinogenic chemicals in cosmetics personal care products. They cleverly avoid talking about the environmental causes of cancer, preferring to limit their criticism to only tobacco.

Meanwhile, they churn their gargantuan profit machines through a sea of cancer victims, plucking profits from the near-dead bodies of those they claim to treat. And when parents of teens refuse to subject their children to the chemotherapy poisons forced upon patients, Child Protective Services gets called, and the State kidnaps the children and forces them to be injected with chemotherapy.

Also:

Crazy posted:

(NaturalNews) Patrick Swayze's death came as a shock to many people. But not to his own cancer doctor: They know that the five-year survival rates of people being treated with chemotherapy for pancreatic cancer are virtually zero. And Swayze was only the latest in a long list of celebrities dying after being treated with chemotherapy and other toxic forms of western medicine:

Farrah Fawcett died following chemotherapy used to treat anal cancer and liver cancer. (https://www.naturalnews.com/026511_cancer_che...)

Famed newscaster Peter Jennings died from chemotherapy treatments for lung cancer.

Former White House press secretary Tony Snow died after receiving chemotherapy for colon cancer. (https://www.naturalnews.com/023626_cancer_che...)

Well poo poo, people with aggressive highly treatment-resistant cancer DIED? Must be the treatment that killed them!

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Why can't this dud ever draw a straight line? Why must everything be a wobbly melty vomity nightmare? It's worse than that one godawful weepy Simpsons quote thing where everyone's eyes look like fried eggs.

Bulky robes tend to look a bit wobbly?

Niric
Jul 23, 2008

Moon Slayer posted:

Maybe I'm just too dumb and American to pick up the subtleties of these but for the life of me I can never figure out what these people are actually arguing for. The government is imposing arbitrary lockdown rules that don't help but they're also lifting them too fast and also people are overreacting to COVID? I know these are coming from different political stances but still.

With the exception of Bell and Rowson (and Stephen Collins) at the guardian, you really aren't missing anything

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

There's room to criticize a for-profit healthcare system, sure, but "doctors haven't figured out a panacea to undo harmful runaway mutations in your somatic cells that have caused them to stop behaving how they're supposed to" isn't a reasonable one.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

I can't believe Big Cancer isn't criticizing carcinogenic cosmetics but is being so mean to plucky lil tobacco

E: of course

"Can you believe these companies profiting off of immiserating and sickening an killing millions of people with their cancer-causing products" :clint: "disgusting the way the sheep just open their wallets to get poisoned!"

VitalSigns fucked around with this message at 22:26 on Feb 16, 2021

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

FBS posted:

Farrakhan is a good guy now?

Garrison likes Farrakhan quite a bit, this isn't the first time he's spoken of him positively. They both love Trump and hate Jews so why wouldn't Ben like him?

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

:australia:

Pope:

Scott Morrison criticised for invoking his daughters in response to Brittany Higgins’ rape allegations (SBS). "Politicians from Labor and the Greens have criticised Scott Morrison and accused him of only taking serious action over a former Liberal staffer's rape allegation after viewing it from the lens of being a father of daughters"

Wilcox:

Rowe:

Liberal Party staffer Brittany Higgins calls for review of staffer laws in response to Prime Minister's apology (ABC). Christine Foster is the senior bureaucrat that Morrison has tasked to improving the complaints process.

Leak, Son of Leak:

Travellers at Victorian coronavirus quarantine hotel, Holiday Inn Flinders Lane, transferred after water damage (ABC). Half the media were taking photos of the travellers as they transferred despite barriers being placed for their privacy, one chose to wear a bag to protect their identity.

Knight:

Also Dan Andrews was nominated for the McKinnon prize for political leadership, which the same half of the media is having a poo poo-fit over.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

This does not make sense when, again, aggregate indicia also indicate improvements. The belief that things are worse is false. It remains false.

Erenthal posted:

https://www.amazon.com/Counterthink...&s=books&sr=1-1

Erenthal posted:

I haven't really looked up what Mike Adams and Dan Berger are up to lately, but in my ~headcanon~ they're both dead from drinking unpasteurized milk.

Adams is still running a network of fringe news sites, including naturalnews and newstarget, and the counterthink show. No clue on berger- here's his personal site:http://danberger.biz/. His linkedin (which I will not link here) excludes his natural news pedigree and just has him listed as a freelancer.

...but I have good news!

https://www.naturalnews.com/counterthink/index-1.html

Discendo Vox fucked around with this message at 00:02 on Feb 17, 2021

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

What shall we do with him? A permaban, perhaps? Probate him for a few years? Or...shall we employ a big red custom title? You, the goons of SA, shall decide his fate.

Discendo Vox posted:

Please don’t bold your nominations, it turns out that prevents search from indexing them.

Fixed, but I don't know if search will index them after the fact. I'm not entirely sure anyone involved with SA knows exactly how the site works at this point. It's a mysterious artifact unknown to science.

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator
This goon has no idea how SA infrastructure works

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Peter Jennings died of aggressive lung cancer that destroyed his body you dumb sloppy-chinned gently caress Garrison

Hexigrammus
May 22, 2006

Cheech Wizard stories are clean, wholesome, reflective truths that go great with the marijuana munchies and a blow job.

Trapezium Dave posted:

Also Dan Andrews was nominated for the McKinnon prize for political leadership, which the same half of the media is having a poo poo-fit over.

Hopefully that's not just an Australian version of the Emmys.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

This does not make sense when, again, aggregate indicia also indicate improvements. The belief that things are worse is false. It remains false.

BiggerJ posted:

Fixed, but I don't know if search will index them after the fact. I'm not entirely sure anyone involved with SA knows exactly how the site works at this point. It's a mysterious artifact unknown to science.

I’ll find out when I resume collecting 2020 nominations this week! Thank you!

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian
C'mon baby, do you have a soul gem

D.N. Nation posted:

Thought those were Chuck Asays for a second

They were like the Great Val-U Asay

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

Erenthal posted:

huh. I mean I guess this is all correct technically.

Though you don't often see someone take the "bet against death and hope they blink" wager.

twerking on the railroad
Jun 23, 2007

Get on my level

That is an impressive amount of detail in this comic.

Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

VitalSigns posted:

I still maintain the entire anti-vax movement stems from people who are scared of needles due to having the emotional maturity of toddlers. That's it, that's the entire reason, everything else is just elaborate flimsy justification for their cowardice. Every goddamn anti-vax screed inevitably gives it away with some "and then they JAB YOU with the DEATH SYRINGE" style comment. The creepily weeping stuck children in garrison's comic is just the visual variant.

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

Rall: When They Impeached Trump, I Didn’t Say Anything Because…

Ted Rall posted:

As it became evident that the second attempt to impeach Donald Trump would fail, they began to be an outcry against Republican senators who voted against convicting him in the Senate. What next?

First Dog on the Moon: We loved the Bramble Cay Melomys even though we hadn't even heard of it until it was gone

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator

Trapezium Dave posted:

Rall: When They Impeached Trump, I Didn’t Say Anything Because…

Hey, Rall said a good thing.

NRVNQSR
Mar 1, 2009
And there I was thinking "finally, a Rall so blatantly pro-Trump that no-one will defend it".

Qwertycoatl
Dec 31, 2008

If only bad cartoonists really could be impeached

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

NRVNQSR posted:

And there I was thinking "finally, a Rall so blatantly pro-Trump that no-one will defend it".
They're multiplying.

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian
C'mon baby, do you have a soul gem
It's kind of fascinating seeing in comic form the thoughts of one of those online leftists who knew they couldn't say it out loud, but ABSOLUTELY wanted Trump to win re-election just to stick it to... someone, and are now seething that he didn't

(but kind of inevitable cause Rall wasn't even subtle about it pre-election)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
Ah yes, we all know how much Trump hated corruption and wanted to stop it. gently caress off, Rall.