Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/DisneyStudios/status/1362023998071087106

I am going to become the Joker Cruella

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Dogpilled and Cruellafied

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

Yadoppsi posted:

run a taint

should probably avoid using this phrase read the stickied cspam hotline thread for the vague version and the fyad goonlulz thread for the more specific version

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
YAAAAS KWEEEEN g*rlboss Cruella to be inducted to the "and she lived happily ever after" extended universe along with Gone Girl, Midsommar, and The Invisible Man (2020)

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

so is the ending gonna be her just absolutely going nuts on a bunch of dogs

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

featuring a surprise cameo by pete buttigieg

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Atrocious Joe posted:

Polanski made Rosemary's Baby, which is all about a woman in the entertainment industry being raped and then manipulated by the people around her.

Tess (1979), Polanski's first movie after fleeing the US, is an adaptation of an 1891 novel about a teenage woman who is raped, it ruins her life, and then she murders her rapist.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

Some Guy TT posted:

should probably avoid using this phrase read the stickied cspam hotline thread for the vague version and the fyad goonlulz thread for the more specific version

link the specific version

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Farm Frenzy posted:

i dont think im particularly mature or pure but i do think that you are a baby who watches baby movies

:cawg:

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

indigi posted:

link the specific version

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3954648&perpage=40&noseen=1&pagenumber=56#post512574224

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

poo poo POST MALONE posted:

I can't stop thinking about these huge dinosaurs banging in order to procreate. it does not make sense.

Great.

Now I’m thinking about the dinosaurs from Dinosaurs loving while the theme to Dinosaurs plays in the background.

Thanks.

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

Tim pool reminding me why I stopped watching family guy

https://twitter.com/ashleyfeinberg/status/1362092994757730304?s=20

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

Honestly all the disney live action poo poo has been awful

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005
is it a double standard that when a female villain gets a prequel made exploring their descent into villainy, it's universally panned, but when it's a male villain, everyone agrees that the prequel is among the best of all time in its genre? the answer is no, because big boss was not a serial puppy murderer

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

i can't believe Cruella killed Rush Limbaugh

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

all these pseudo feminist reboots about supposedly maligned female characters from movies past....... BORING

someone cal me when they do one about the OG character of this type — EVE, coming summer 202X

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

I feel great sadness that life was unfair to this blue blooded fashion industry ghoul

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

Plank Walker posted:

is it a double standard that when a female villain gets a prequel made exploring their descent into villainy, it's universally panned, but when it's a male villain, everyone agrees that the prequel is among the best of all time in its genre? the answer is no, because big boss was not a serial puppy murderer

but what if...?

https://twitter.com/willystaley/status/1362040542792712199?s=20

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

lol god drat it the culture loving sucks

https://twitter.com/ditzkoff/status/1362135329428414466?s=21

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
what about Wednesday Addams makes anyone think "this character should solve mysteries"

the Addamses cause mysteries, if anything

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
who the gently caress cares lol just give me sexy goth detective

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

I guess we've just memory holed the time Burton said black people don't fit into his aesthetic

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Lol, not all of us.

Also another live-action, teen goth mystery show?

I don't see the harm.

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

indigi posted:

who the gently caress cares lol just give me sexy goth detective

if this was about morticia I'd be with you

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

DoubleDonut posted:

the Addamses cause mysteries, if anything
seriously: "they're creepy and they're cooky, mysterious and spooky"

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

frankenfreak posted:

seriously: "they're creepy and they're cooky, mysterious and spooky"

i heard that they started when uncle fester farted though so :ms:

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
Columbo themed series where every episode features a different hardboiled detective investigating a “mystery” caused by the Addams and upon discovery of the culprits ends up in an asylum

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
I'd like a Boss Baby prequel where it's just the parents fuckin for an hour.

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator
https://twitter.com/bondnickbond/status/1361435834889637888?s=20

I don't know where else to post this

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
I mean, the dude's been through a lot; I don't think he really has an off button at this point, lol

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator
Assuming that his off-button is located somewhere around his paralyzed penis and rear end in a top hat, then yes

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
https://twitter.com/0NixonEmery0/status/1361609098479820807

on Facebook live, lmfao...

double negative
Jul 7, 2003

needs his own app like jeremy renner so he has a safe place to connect with his fans about his paralyzed anus and penis

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
i feel the live chat (if facebook live has that) on that video revelation would be very funny

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

double negative posted:

needs his own app like jeremy renner so he has a safe place to connect with his fans about his paralyzed anus and penis

lmao I just looked this up. ahahahaha

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

double negative posted:

also looked this up, wondering what the name of the "jermey renner app" was and was somehow surprised by the answer

double negative
Jul 7, 2003

Dreylad posted:

also looked this up, wondering what the name of the "jermey renner app" was and was somehow surprised by the answer

love to organically connect w/ my fans

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Atrocious Joe posted:

the problem with communism in inter-war Britain was a lack of it

We had an actual national general strike

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
the working people of the uk went on strike. Our government had to invent modern mass media to fight it. How many general strikes have you had in the us?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

quote:

the problem with communism in inter-war Britain was a lack of it there needed to be more of it

is that a more politically correct joke in response to the question of "Was communism really a problem between 1919 to the ww2 in Britain?"