Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BitcoinRockefeller
May 11, 2003

God gave me my money.

Hair Elf

tactlessbastard posted:

How much loving orientation does an 8 year vp need

yeah it's an implicit acknowledgment that he's senile as all get out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

rapist who once sent a bunch of people unsolicited pics of his tortured cock & balls on twitter. It's mostly in the cspam hotline thread

dang sometimes you run the taint and sometimes the taint run you

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
this taint it chief

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer
so do we get the succzone back or what

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
How the taints have turned

Raccooon
Dec 5, 2009

RaySmuckles posted:

I assume this is succzone now.

Really would think the people that hated succzone would rather keep it for containment instead of releasing it over a couple threads.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

RaySmuckles posted:

The succ zone lives in all of us. It's everywhere we look. In the smile of a playing child. In the rustle of leaves in the wind. Some may even find it in the strength the Democratic party displays, or the unity they develop, or the courage or compassion they display every day

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

rapist who once sent a bunch of people unsolicited pics of his tortured cock & balls on twitter. It's mostly in the cspam hotline thread

yeah I saw that thread after I posted that

god drat

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Raccooon posted:

I assume this is succzone now.

Really would think the people that hated succzone would rather keep it for containment instead of releasing it over a couple threads.

i just liked it cuz it drew a crowd and got lots of posts

that thread moved better (and along the topics i'm interested in) than most of the threads in c-spam now

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Honestly when I changed this thread's title to have a coded "succ" in it I figured I was making it the succzone again because it basically was already, and if the mods were mad about it they'd let me know, and none of them have done that yet so this is the succzone now, enjoy

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

(stole the idea from the cspam hotline)

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

https://twitter.com/elivalley/status/1362116425322758146

yes yes voted for joe biden etc

Raccooon
Dec 5, 2009

RaySmuckles posted:

i just liked it cuz it drew a crowd and got lots of posts

that thread moved better (and along the topics i'm interested in) than most of the threads in c-spam now

it had one of the best paces. Fast enough for consistent content but slower than the Trump thread so it was readable

Maybe they should just kill the Biden thread and make this the Biden/democrat thread?

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

So he was an awkward chapo fanboy before calling them frauds and sellouts or whatever?

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

Top City Homo posted:

That's in the existential horror genre tho

Thomas Ligotti Presents: The West Wing

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
whoever permad him should have just wrote "Taint misbehavin'" as the reason

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

Grimey Drawer

loquacius posted:

Honestly when I changed this thread's title to have a coded "succ" in it I figured I was making it the succzone again because it basically was already, and if the mods were mad about it they'd let me know, and none of them have done that yet so this is the succzone now, enjoy

i absolutely refuse to enjoy anything

Raccooon
Dec 5, 2009

loquacius posted:

lol didn't even notice it

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

spacemang_spliff posted:

im glad they didn't

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

spacemang_spliff posted:

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
him projecting probably shouldn't have been a surprise after whatever mod posted a bunch of screenshots of him reporting posts that said he was a landlord

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

loquacius posted:

Yeah, explicitly putting the letter s, u, and two c's in the title of the one reboot thread that totally wasn't the succzone successor was my mistake. :sweatdrop:

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

spacemang_spliff posted:

him projecting probably shouldn't have been a surprise after whatever mod posted a bunch of screenshots of him reporting posts that said he was a landlord

lol what

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

lol people were calling him a landlord and he reported the posts and said something like "I'm not a landlord myself my wife is the landlord" and a mod (IDK who) posted the screenshots

I thought it was a bit at the time but apparently it wasn't

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

frankenfreak posted:

Yeah, explicitly putting the letter s, u, and two c's in the title of the one reboot thread that totally wasn't the succzone successor was my mistake. :sweatdrop:

I mean even I was able to figure that out and I got bad news about my posting

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

spacemang_spliff posted:

lol people were calling him a landlord and he reported the posts and said something like "I'm not a landlord myself my wife is the landlord" and a mod (IDK who) posted the screenshots

this is why reports should be made public

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
taint married a landlord? unforgivable

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Not a landlord

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

spacemang_spliff posted:

I mean even I was able to figure that out and I got bad news about my posting
I put them back to back which allowed the mods to see it. :ssh:

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Phi230 posted:

taint married a landlord? unforgivable

who can stand in the way of true love?

taintrunner was cool and good when he was defending the succ zone and c-spam, but now he's shown himself to be of questionable character. like all posters, they only matter when they're doing good things and we should all just move on

keep the taintrunning gif though. that poo poo's hilarious

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
the division chief of the prosecutors here in my circuit is not only a prosecutor but a landlord as well

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

spacemang_spliff posted:

Only a landlord could afford to buy as many avi's as I assume he did.

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Taintrunner betrayed my trust. This is my story.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
landlord adjacent

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

mcmagic posted:

Only a landlord could afford to buy as many avi's as I assume he did.

Speaking of I need to get you your av. Post what you want and I'll buy it for you. I'd send you a cert but you don't have plat.

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Grapplejack posted:

Speaking of I need to get you your av. Post what you want and I'll buy it for you. I'd send you a cert but you don't have plat.

Nah his current avi is good

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Judakel posted:

Nah his current avi is good

I lost a bet with him and owe him an av

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Grapplejack posted:

I lost a bet with him and owe him an av

Wasn't it till 2022? Actually that might be another bet lol.

You can get me a DSA tag or a cat.

mcmagic has issued a correction as of 21:13 on Feb 17, 2021

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

mcmagic posted:

Wasn't it till 2022? Actually that might be another bet lol.

You can get me a DSA tag or a cat.

She was just made vice-chair of the foreign relations committee so she's totally safe now lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

You must pay the price for this post.
lemme get this straight, taintrunner was rush imbaugh the whole time and now hes permad and dead????