Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Narcissus1916
Apr 29, 2013

Ah poo poo, just got called into a 5pm EST conference call while I'll have to present for a few minutes. Hello, split screen windows!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Vikar Jerome posted:

its happening, it already got retail leaked and it will have control options to play it with joycons or the motions on the right analog stick for handheld

ooh poo poo that is cool news then. Thank you for the heads up, I didnt know about this.

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!
I want to say that well at least there will be Smash news but I have a feeling I'm gonna be disappointed by that too :buddy:

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
10/10 Direct, Legend of Mana remake/port is enough, who cares about the rest

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Vikar Jerome posted:

its happening, it already got retail leaked and it will have control options to play it with joycons or the motions on the right analog stick for handheld

That alone is pretty exciting so I'm whatever on the rest of what's coming

Actually I do have one more wishlist item: an option to tell Fi to trust me to solve puzzles on my own. Do that and the game would own

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Super No Vacancy posted:

if i was nintendo and didnt want people complaining about whats in my direct i probably wouldnt fail to do one for more than a year and then not announce anything cool in it, personally.

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
Oh my loving god, after refreshing for like an hour I finally got my God drat mario pins. I think as long as you have a code you can check out of the store later. But I'm not positive. gently caress. Now to log off until tonight when I can finally watch the direct. loving nintendo

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Wait hold on I also want a Nocturne HD release date

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I dunno that leak sounds fine to me

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Hell yeah No More Heroes 3 gently caress yeah.

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Can't believe the sum total of their Zelda anniversary celebrations is a remaster of the worst game in the series.

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

Joke's on you, the surprise release is going to be Link's Crossbow Training. You heard it here first.

BoosterDuck
Mar 2, 2019
what if rush limbaugh dying was a hoax so nintendo cancels metroid prime 4, smt5 and bayonetta 3 without getting media attention

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Direct is gonna be a big fuckin fail unless they shadow drop botw 2 and OoT remake

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Vikar Jerome posted:

Metroid prime trilogy also got retail leaked, where my Metroid Vikar Jerome :colbert:

Hammer Bro.
Jul 7, 2007

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Hadn't followed the thread for a few days and a thousand somethin' posts go by. Prepared my wrists for some power-scrolling and you know what I got out of it?

The Buck Bumble theme song stuck in my head.

Lobster Harmonica
Jul 15, 2005

Narcissus1916 posted:

Ah poo poo, just got called into a 5pm EST conference call while I'll have to present for a few minutes. Hello, split screen windows!

The Smash for Wii U thing where they unveiled Mewtwo started right when my office closed for the day and I remember my boss thinking I was sticking around solo to work late, lol

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer
Legend of Mana would be sweet, because then I could finally retire my PS3 and my PSP, instead of awkwardly fumbling around with homebrews and broken ancient controllers in my far too tiny apartment, just to keep my ancient games alive and playable.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Waffle! posted:

Joke's on you, the surprise release is going to be Link's Crossbow Training. You heard it here first.

"Oh, and one more thing"

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

Hammer Bro. posted:

Hadn't followed the thread for a few days and a thousand somethin' posts go by. Prepared my wrists for some power-scrolling and you know what I got out of it?

The Buck Bumble theme song stuck in my head.

Time well spent.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Fry old buddy, it's me, Bender!
Oven Wrangler

stev posted:

Can't believe the sum total of their Zelda anniversary celebrations is a remaster of the worst game in the series.

That's a big leap to make.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I hope Legend of Mana is both a port out today and an announcement of a remake.

I’d buy the port immediately.

Acerbatus
Jun 26, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Frankston posted:

Direct is gonna be a big fuckin fail unless they shadow drop botw 2 and OoT remake

Tomato Adventure is finally going to get a remaster!

Lobster Harmonica
Jul 15, 2005

stev posted:

they will also be releasing collectible pins

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

I believe Emmanuelle is shit, though Emmanuelle 2, Emmanuelle '77 and Goodbye, Emmanuelle may be very good movies.

Len posted:

Metroid prime trilogy also got retail leaked, where my Metroid Vikar Jerome :colbert:

cancelled by miyamoto personally after he watched you miss the star in cool cool mountain.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Is it Meltdown Mwednesday already?

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

stev posted:

twilight princess is worse, but ss hd as their 35th zelda anniversary celebration is still pretty fuckin sad.

like at least give us a wind waker hd port as well, c'mon

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

I believe Emmanuelle is shit, though Emmanuelle 2, Emmanuelle '77 and Goodbye, Emmanuelle may be very good movies.

stev posted:

what do you think "Project Triangle Strategy" is

JesusLovesRonwell
Aug 12, 2004

I want to touch my Rosalina-sama all over~

<3<3<3

Lobster Harmonica posted:

The Smash for Wii U thing where they unveiled Mewtwo started right when my office closed for the day and I remember my boss thinking I was sticking around solo to work late, lol

lmao that's awesome.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Legit hyped for Mario golf though.

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

Mega64 posted:

I hope Legend of Mana is both a port out today and an announcement of a remake.

I’d buy the port immediately.

A remake is impossible, the Secret of Mana 1+2 remakes where already making GBS threads on their pixel-art originals, but this would be like diarrhea blasts directly to the face. Legend of Mana looks and sounds like a work of art, every kind of remake I can think of would be like spray-blasting the Mona Lisa with black ink and then rolling it across an empty canvas to "copy" it.

A port though, please!

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic
inb4 all of this poo poo is turbo fake and it's just 50 minutes of Animal Crossing updates

PneumonicBook
Sep 26, 2007

Do you like our owl?

Ultra Carp
Way more excited for the ghosts and goblins remaster than noted worst Zelda game skyward sword.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

PneumonicBook posted:

Way more excited for the ghosts and goblins remaster than noted worst Zelda game skyward sword.

i hate to disappoint you but that remake was already shown at the game awards and it looks absolutely loving terrible

unless that was the joke

JesusLovesRonwell
Aug 12, 2004

I want to touch my Rosalina-sama all over~

<3<3<3
Yay!!! I was able to get the PINS!!!

Consequently, Nintendo is amazing, can do no wrong, and have never done any wrong.

Jigsaw
Aug 14, 2008
For anyone who was having trouble, the pin sets seem to be working now; I had a bunch of tabs and they all just now loaded all the missions so I could get the code. Looks like they haven't run out yet on the store, since I got the order in with no trouble.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

JesusLovesRonwell posted:

Yay!!! I was able to get the PINS!!!

Consequently, Nintendo is amazing, can do no wrong, and have never done any wrong.

Let’s see this post after the Direct is over.

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

DEEP STATE PLOT posted:

i hate to disappoint you but that remake was already shown at the game awards and it looks absolutely loving terrible

unless that was the joke

i was legit interested in it and this was a real dampener haha OH WELL!

PneumonicBook
Sep 26, 2007

Do you like our owl?

Ultra Carp

DEEP STATE PLOT posted:

unless that was the joke

Aw gently caress really? I am now dissapointed.

I went and looked at the announcement trailer and jfc Capcom. I get what they're going for but they went way too far.

PneumonicBook fucked around with this message at 22:44 on Feb 17, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

announce another splatfest you heartless bastards