Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flunky
Jan 2, 2014

really queer Christmas posted:

Yes, the timeline matches up. Someone also posted that sadie Doyle posted about being friends with him once and her husband posted online to be wary about him because of the rape allegations.

how the gently caress is anything real lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Flunky posted:

how the gently caress is anything real lmfao

excuse me, squid monster overlords? i demand a better matrix

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Not only was Texas a key battleground state for Biden during the primaries, people also believed that there were enough Dem voters in it to turn blue in the general

Except now that it's snowing and people there are out in the cold apparently every single person there is a Trump loving chud???

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

gradenko_2000 posted:

Not only was Texas a key battleground state for Biden during the primaries, people also believed that there were enough Dem voters in it to turn blue in the general

Except now that it's snowing and people there are out in the cold apparently every single person there is a Trump loving chud???

conservatives throw latines under the bus like THIS,
liberals throw latines under the bus like THIS

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Clip-On Fedora posted:

lol you’re from Maine dumbass

stephen king's electric bill in bangor is paid to a canadian company

my bill in portland is paid to a spanish company

lmao what a dumbass

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Raskolnikov38 posted:

most probably forum user jefferoo/a Twitter account whose name I forgot that was outed as a sex pest

also that chud in Singapore or Malaysia might have revealed the sex-pestery

FYI this is who Jefferoo was in the NYC Lan thread. I had no idea (and I'm not sure I believe it) they are the same person as t*ntr*nn*r
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3032497&userid=137877

I only know because I was in NYC when he was posting, and "model quality asians" and "keybumps" are still inside jokes in the thread and my NYC friends.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

lmao that taintrunner caused the eventual destruction of humanity by being The Racsexist Bernie Bro

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
in honor of t*intrunner, i will be assuming the duty of being a tedious hair trigger rear end in a top hat

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

paranoid randroid posted:

in honor of t*intrunner, i will be assuming the duty of being a tedious hair trigger rear end in a top hat

no, I'M taintacus

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

paranoid randroid posted:

beans in chili

stellers bae
Feb 10, 2021

by Hand Knit
taint was part of what made the succ zone fun, sad to see all these poo poo posters pissing on his grave imo

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
It shouldn't really be that hard to find someone else willing to call Joe Biden a racist, austerity-loving warmonger who has raped women.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

stellers bae posted:

taint was part of what made the succ zone fun, sad to see all these poo poo posters pissing on his grave imo

sorry u miss a rapist wrecker op

the zone was better before he got here

WorkerThread
Feb 15, 2012

gradenko_2000 posted:

It shouldn't really be that hard to find someone else willing to call Joe Biden a racist, austerity-loving warmonger who has raped women.

and hell, i'll do it. nothing wrong with being a bit rowdy in the succ zone but also good to be -1 sex pest

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
sheepdogs, you are all sheepdogs. none of you are free of sin

WorkerThread
Feb 15, 2012

anyway, i hate metaposting

https://twitter.com/IlhanMN/status/1362136748621463552?s=19

plz don't look at texas

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

https://twitter.com/besf0rt/status/1362154667300564992?s=19

Well after those KHive accounts got banned earlier I guess there was bound to be SOME blood spilled on our side :sigh:

A Gin Palace
Feb 12, 2013

Jazerus posted:

sorry u miss a rapist wrecker op

the zone was better before he got here

yeah i remember the succ zone being somewhat fun to read like 3 years ago, before all the aggro hairtrigger posting about meta forums bullshit came to dominate everything (and by dominate i mean derail the thread for 30 pages)

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

I am just surprised everyone is coming out about this now.

Y'all should have said something about how the thread was constantly being ruined by a rapist shitposter while constantly bashing mcmagic, quetzilla, and xtal.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
how are you going to hold China accountable for all of these allegations that wouldn't involve A. direct military confrontation, or B. a sanctions regime that will lead to them reorganizing the world economy in an attempt to break it, or C. a sanctions regime that will lead to a direct military confrontation over the longer term as with what happened to FDR's policy with regards Imperial Japan?

Lady Militant
Apr 8, 2020

The history of all hitherto existing society is the history of class struggles.

stellers bae posted:

live by the zone, die by the zone

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

You must pay the price for this post.
i think i told him i liked the cut of his jib the first time he called me a lib, but its kind of a defense mechanism against getting my taint runned

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:
https://twitter.com/jaboukie/status/1362175128763850762?s=19

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Jazerus posted:

lmao that taintrunner caused the eventual destruction of humanity by being The Racsexist Bernie Bro

goon project: exist as human beings
result: the end of humanity

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Lady Militant posted:

live by the zone, die by the zone

No man is an island, entire of itself; every man is a piece of the Continent, a part of the main…. Any man's death diminishes me, for I am involved in mankind. Any therefore never send to know for whom the taint runs; it runs for thee.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/chicagotribune/status/1362169880221483008?s=20

Lostconfused posted:

I am just surprised everyone is coming out about this now.

Y'all should have said something about how the thread was constantly being ruined by a rapist shitposter while constantly bashing mcmagic, quetzilla, and xtal.

they still suck poo poo, he just does too evidently. Glad the rapist in here is gone, now for the rapist in the White House next

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
channeling all my energy to give joe biden an aneurysm

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
Everything he posted about libs is still true btw.

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer

stellers bae posted:

taint was great, but i ain't gonna shed tears if it turns out he's a sexpest

granted the thing i find sus is "aren't those accusations like 4 years old with no credible conclusion beyond the accusations?" seems like more of a convenient excuse to boot him now. mods are petty authoritarians, no doubt

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

stellers bae posted:

i regret to inform you that you do not, under any circumstances, "gotta hand it to em"

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

RaySmuckles posted:

granted the thing i find sus is "aren't those accusations like 4 years old with no credible conclusion beyond the accusations?" seems like more of a convenient excuse to boot him now. mods are petty authoritarians, no doubt

I'm not going to go to bat about whether he is or isn't since I have never met anyone involved in the story. But if he isn't, it should be easy enough for him to approach Jeffery of Yospos privately and make his case. But I suspect he will not do that and that will be the last we hear from him on the forums. Though I also suspect he will pop-up from time to time on twitter etc.

stellers bae
Feb 10, 2021

by Hand Knit

RaySmuckles posted:

that's kinda what i'm saying

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

RaySmuckles posted:

let's not d&d this, like yes the mods were looking for an excuse but uh they found a pretty loving good one

taintrunner bad oh well, we can move on, we're not a cult of personality dependent on the weird stalin beer mug like most of c-spam thinks

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

WorkerThread posted:

anyway, i hate metaposting

https://twitter.com/IlhanMN/status/1362136748621463552?s=19

plz don't look at texas

Mckinsey & Company is mad because China isn't running their death camps nearly as efficiently as they could be, and that's why we need to invade them.

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

We must repay the boomers for their kindness

stellers bae
Feb 10, 2021

by Hand Knit

Yinlock posted:

let's not d&d this, like yes the mods were looking for an excuse but uh they found a pretty loving good one

taintrunner bad oh well, we can move on, we're not a cult of personality dependent on the weird stalin beer mug like most of c-spam thinks

big if true

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

fuckin succlib friends responding to me posting the "Biden won't cancel $50K of student debt" story by being like "It was always a pipedream" and "Rs will block it and cry about executive action" and I'm like bitch are you loving for real

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

i vote for yinlock as the new head of our cult of personality

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

TotalHell posted:

fuckin succlib friends responding to me posting the "Biden won't cancel $50K of student debt" story by being like "It was always a pipedream" and "Rs will block it and cry about executive action" and I'm like bitch are you loving for real

"it won't succeed" sure as poo poo didn't stop them from trying impeachment without acquittal

twice :laffo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Jazerus posted:

i vote for yinlock as the new head of our cult of personality

please no, i am dumb as hell