Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
here come the rape police

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
Lol bizarre snipe, quoting for new page

zegermans posted:

also Rush Limbaugh, perfectly describing consent, but also acting like the idea was weird.

https://twitter.com/ma_franks/status/786378366462996480

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 45 minutes!
also, quite possibly the most mealy mouthed statement in the history of the Presidency:

“A few months ago I told the American people I did not trade arms for hostages. My heart and my best intentions tell me that's true, but the facts and evidence tell me it is not.”

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

GalacticAcid posted:

:cumpolice:

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006
Probation
Limbaugh thought birth control usage as proportional to how much sex you had

Antonymous
Apr 4, 2009

zegermans posted:

Limbaugh thought birth control usage as proportional to how much sex you had

it is if you're buying plan b for minors

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006
Probation

Antonymous posted:

it is if you're buying plan b for minors

boys don't get pregnant

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
tyranny! the rape police are here to stop me from raping 12 year old boys!

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

zegermans posted:

also, quite possibly the most mealy mouthed statement in the history of the Presidency:

“A few months ago I told the American people I did not trade arms for hostages. My heart and my best intentions tell me that's true, but the facts and evidence tell me it is not.”

TBF he was probably telling the truth since his brain was melting

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

rush dying reminded me joe biden said he'd cure cancer if elected. one fewer case for ol joe to worry about, i guess

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Dee
Dee
Mega
Doo
Doo

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

GWBBQ posted:

"I like mine 'whiz with'"
-George W Bush savagely attacking John Kerry for eating a cheesesteak with real cheese instead of processed cheese product.

Nobody else needs to own him when he so severely owned himself.

Bush is the stopped clock in this analogy, the options are basically cheez whiz or provolone. Asking for swiss is literally the most unamerican frog loving thing you could do while running for president

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
why would someone not from philadelphia know the arcane rules of which cheap cheeses are acceptable

he asked if they had swiss, not loving gruyere or something

john kerry sucks but that incident was deeply stupid and transparently manufactured

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

DoubleDonut posted:

why would someone not from philadelphia know the arcane rules of which cheap cheeses are acceptable

john kerry sucks but that incident was deeply stupid and transparently manufactured

You sound like you put Djion mustard on your food, you un-American commie piece of poo poo

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
sorry blacked out for a second

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
I'll have you know I eat ketchup on my well-done steak

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
god bless

MD2020
May 30, 2003

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

DoubleDonut posted:

And he walked right into it like a loving doofus.

All the presidential candidates figure out the right way to eat all that Iowan State Fair stuff; nobody on Kerry's team could give him a head's up to ride like a local?

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

MD2020 posted:

And he walked right into it like a loving doofus.

All the presidential candidates figure out the right way to eat all that Iowan State Fair stuff; nobody on Kerry's team could give him a head's up to ride like a local?

the only winning move is to not play have open contempt for everyone involved

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

DoubleDonut posted:

because they're running a presidential campaign

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Rick Perry being a dumbass on Twitter reminded me of how in the 2012 primaries he had to deal with the news that his family had leased a campsite for over 30 years with the name (N-word)head. Also there was a big rock with this painted on it outside the entrance to it.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
like if W Bush knew what to say Kerry has literally no excuse

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

muscles like this! posted:

Rick Perry being a dumbass on Twitter reminded me of how in the 2012 primaries he had to deal with the news that his family had leased a campsite for over 30 years with the name (N-word)head. Also there was a big rock with this painted on it outside the entrance to it.

Rick Perry got a D in Meats

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

zegermans posted:

boys don't get pregnant

not with that attitude!

Mandoric
Mar 15, 2003

gradenko_2000 posted:

Rick Perry got a D in Meats

hey, that got David Cameron the big seat

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Rachel Maddow said Russians might hack the US power grid to cause people to freeze to death during a blizzard

Meat Miracle
Oct 24, 2010
The dastardly russo-cicadan alliance melting a bunch of diplomat's brains in Cuba

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
Lol that poo poo is still unbelievable

The most credulous morons alive ate it right up

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
The very serious twitter people who speculated that the killing of George Floyd was orchestrated by the Russians, to stir up tension

The goon who claimed the kids in cages never would have happened if not for the Australian detention camps in Nauru and Christmas Island

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

Kazzah posted:

The goon who claimed the kids in cages never would have happened if not for the Australian detention camps in Nauru and Christmas Island

This one's a good take, I am inclined to blame all problems on Australians as well

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Bountygate

Maxwells Demon
Jan 15, 2007

The one with the NFL Saints Defense or a different one?

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
The allegation that Russia was putting bounties on American troops, to be paid out to Taliban fighters

Mind you, the story never even alleged that any such bounties were ever paid out, merely that such a program existed

And further, that the primary problem with such a thing was really that Trump was briefed about this, but didn't do anything about it and suppressed the story from coming out

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

GalacticAcid posted:

the rape police
(they force me to give head)
the rape police
(they come to me in my bed)
the rape police
(they're coming to rape me, oh no)

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

GalacticAcid posted:

This one's a good take, I am inclined to blame all problems on Australians as well

As an Australian I can completely understand where they got that idea from. We're really good at locking brown people up in extrajudicial situations.

The USA is completely capable of coming up with this sort of thing on their own but having someone to point at and go "they're doing it too" really is :discourse:

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Well, have you ever noticed how the rise of the modern conservative movement neatly aligns with the rising influence of Rupert Murdoch in the American media sphere? Follow the money, folks! Or should I say... follow the dollarydoos.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Ganguro John Boehner

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

US President Donald Trump praised Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull for being "worse than I am" on rejecting refugees, but later scolded him for being more "unpleasant" than Russian President Vladimir Putin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meat Miracle
Oct 24, 2010

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

Ganguro John Boehner

Senor Mitt going on Univision with a conspicuously darkened complexion to win over the latinos