Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

oh, word?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
Every time this bullshit comes up about schooling here's always a ton of shitlibs who are like YOU SHOULD HAVE WORKED THROUGH COLLEGE and im like bitch I did a dual major and I worked full time through and I still ended up with almost 100k total paid in loans and I had no family to fall back on. Eat my rear end fuckers.

I want them all to loving die.

Homora Gaykemi
Apr 30, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Tearing up imagining the beautiful scene as Joe and Beau have their emotional reunion in hell

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Biden might not have been a fan of Rush Limbaugh but, touchingly, Hunter Biden's laying out some chop in tribute as we speak

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Filthy Hans posted:

Biden might not have been a fan of Rush Limbaugh but, touchingly, Hunter Biden's laying out some chop in tribute as we speak

"this rail's for you, Rush" *snorts a fatty off the stock of a shotgun*

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/PHLBolshevik/status/1361895542599655427

List of things Biden isn't doing:
-15 dollars an hour minimum wage
-2000 dollar checks
-student loan debt relief

all we need now is a new facet of the forever war on terror to really put a cherry on this diarrhetic sundae

Just loving lmfao if you thought Biden was going to be good at all

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

smarxist posted:

-2000 dollar checks

all we need now is a new facet of the forever war on terror to really put a cherry on this diarrhetic sundae

The minimum wage will end up being raised to 9.45 with no further planned increases down the line. Student debt will not be addressed at all, and you're not getting your loving money.

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biden is so far objectively worse than Trump in just about every measurable way.

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Dolphin posted:

The minimum wage will end up being raised to 9.45 with no further planned increases down the line. Student debt will not be addressed at all, and you're not getting your loving money.

It will be raised to $10 by 2030 but also be barred from being raised for three decades after that

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Also the Democrats are banking on the idea that ridiculous pr stunts like the first lady putting hearts outside the Whitehouse and endless fluff stories about Grandpa Joe walking in the snow to work and playing with his grandkids is enough to pacify the masses.

Eggplant Squire has issued a correction as of 14:24 on Feb 18, 2021

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

cant wait until we get the stories about him giving out cookies to children on st patricks days and acting like were the crazy ones for thinking that tradition sounds completely made up

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

why the gently caress are they presenting an immigration bill when they should be doing the relief page even if its piecemeal. dems are so loving dumb

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

not that immigration reform isn't important but EOs and replacing all the trum; holdovers could be done quickly and without congress

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

also fire the USPS board for gods sake wtf are they doing

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

ArmZ posted:

also fire the USPS board for gods sake wtf are they doing

controlled opposition op

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

Yeah idk why anyone would possibly attribute any of this to "incompetence", they very very clearly don't want to do any of those things.

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

ArmZ posted:

dems are so loving dumb

ArmZ posted:

wtf are they doing

hmm im confused by this show. if i didnt know better id start to think walter white is not actually the good guy

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

The Biden presidency is like watching an ABC family sitcom from the 90's but that family on tv has the power of life and death over you.

uninterrupted
Jun 20, 2011

Eggplant Squire posted:

Also the Democrats are banking on the idea that ridiculous pc stunts like the first lady putting hearts outside the Whitehouse and endless fluff stories about Grandpa Joe walking in the snow to work and playing with his grandkids is enough to pacify the masses.

the dems are trying to run the peronist playbook without any of the actual material improvements to peoples lives.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Eggplant Squire posted:

Also the Democrats are banking on the idea that ridiculous pc stunts like the first lady putting hearts outside the Whitehouse and endless fluff stories about Grandpa Joe walking in the snow to work and playing with his grandkids is enough to pacify the masses.

truly the corporatist party, dems love HR bullshit that does nothing for material conditions and maintains the bottom line

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

brugroffil posted:

It will be raised to $10 by 2030 but also be barred from being raised for three decades after that

That's enough to pay your rent for 3 whole months!

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Eggplant Squire posted:

Also the Democrats are banking on the idea that ridiculous pr stunts like the first lady putting hearts outside the Whitehouse and endless fluff stories about Grandpa Joe walking in the snow to work and playing with his grandkids is enough to pacify the masses.

Naw they don't give a gently caress what the masses think, those are for the consumption of the media and donors.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Thoguh posted:

Naw they don't give a gently caress what the masses think, those are for the consumption of the media and donors.

The donors don't really care about Harris's chucks or what the white house decorations look like. That stuff is totally for the types of people that view politicians as celebrities. The media cares but their job is to filter information to the public so when The View gushes about Biden and his sons (after calling Bernie Sanders a bitch), that's intended for the viewership as well even if the cast totally buys in.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Thoguh posted:

And people like my parents who think he's the best president ever because he's not a got dang Cheeto.

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ArmZ posted:

truly the corporatist party, dems love HR bullshit that does nothing for material conditions and maintains the bottom line
ya the democrats are the mid level manager that won't raise your salary or benefits but are talking about letting you dress casual on Fridays and the company hosts regularly events for different sorts of woke awareness

Biden is the ceo who will show up to those events and say something unbelievably racist and mention casual friday is off the table and wasn't ever going to happen because the board and investors weren't happy about it

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
great news! the board of directors is more diverse than it has ever been! the company is truly taking strides to eliminate bigotry and racism

How Darwinian
Feb 27, 2011

Dolphin posted:

the democrats are the mid level manager that won't raise your salary or benefits but are talking about letting you dress casual on Fridays and the company hosts regularly fundraisers for different sorts of woke awareness

Biden is the ceo who will show up to those events and say something unbelievably racist and mention casual friday is off the table and wasn't ever going to happen because the board and investors weren't happy about it

https://www.tiktok.com/@hey_thillia...387753705391621

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Biden is Bill Lumbergh

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

smarxist posted:

-2000 dollar checks

lmao if you voted Democrat for president lol just loving shameful

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Dolphin posted:

great news! the board of directors is more diverse than it has ever been! the company is truly taking strides to eliminate bigotry and racism

More nonwhite faces in landlord places!

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

by the way guess who saved tiktok

https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/1361924589786333189

sure is a good thing no white supremacists were organizing on tiktok the extremely objective and very much not made up standard the government is using to decide which tech companies are allowed to do business

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Dolphin posted:

Biden is so far objectively worse than Trump in just about every measurable way.

well at least biden isn't keeping children in cages just because they're not white!!!

*i pause and listen to my earpiece*

.....oh

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

tiktok was getting blocked thanks to trump's impotent rage at china not some sort of government standard about white supremacy. Tech companies on their own decided to boot white supremacists/qanon etc.

Jabronie
Jun 4, 2011

In an investigation, details matter.

the milk machine posted:

*i pause and listen to my earpiece*

salute the marine

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

lmao

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Dolphin posted:

it truly is incredible

the only thing that Biden has hosed worse than trump is like Twitter decorum

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

i need covid relief I want my 2000

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

We're definitely not getting $2000, or even $1400,and thanks to the complex, esoteric rules of Obamacare and me being unemployed and on an Obamacare plan for 6 months, my wife and I owe the Biden Administration's IRS $800

America's back, baby!

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

who cares about the legality. just loving do it. the law isnt real when it comes to presidents

He doesn't want to do it lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

mcmagic posted:

He doesn't want to do it lol.

I mean is it really a surprise that the dude who was the senator for delaware, (which is basically to finance what Puerto Rico is to pharma) who made it impossible to discharge student loans through bankruptcy isn't going to do it. he never was going to lol