Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
UKMT March 2021 -

Communist Thoughts posted:

the only people who gently caress are villains

e: 99 is the ice cream sex number

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junior G-man
Sep 15, 2004

Wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma

Super happy we managed to get Eleanor Janega (@GoingMedieval) on the pod this time, so here's your shameless UKMT plug for the UKMT pod:

https://twitter.com/PraxisCast/status/1362422780235497473?s=20

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

namesake posted:

Maybe the edging just makes it feel like you're living forever.

Edit: im magic at sex

its very scientific.

women are a source of infinite sexual energy, whereas men are born only with a limited amount which is lost every time you nut and men will begin to wither and die without replenishing it.
a man who has sex with a woman absorbs some of this vital energy through contact, particularly if the woman has an orgasm. because female energy is more powerful even if the man loses some of his energy via ejaculation there is a net gain in energy.

however you gain the most magical energy if the woman orgasms but the man holds back at the moment of climax which means the male and female energy are absorbed by the testicles and it travels up the spine and into the brain.
according to the Book of the Dark Lady (a chinese goddess of sex and war who seems pretty cool and taught the Yellow Emperor how to gently caress and fight), you only need to edge yourself like this ten times in a row to begin becoming an immortal so this is a great religion already imo. Though i like the idea that nobody has managed to do that 10x in a row so it cant be falsified.
women could also become immortal in this way though i dont know the exact mechanics there, theres a record of an immortal woman who ran a pub and would have sex with her customers for their magical energies.

sex between two men is accepted because they beleived sex always results in a net gain of energy even between blokes, and between two women its obviously fine since their energy is infinite so they're just stoking the fire. thats also why women are allowed to wank, coz they dont lose any energy, but men shouldnt coz it kills you a bit every time (yikes!!)

justcola
May 22, 2004

La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

the male and female energy are absorbed by the testicles and it travels up the spine and into the brain.
Is this based off the old Ayurvedic belief that cerebrospinal fluid is like super jizz because they'd only seen it through trauma but noticed that by that point you were generally hosed?

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

mana is stored in the balls

e:huevos

namesake
Jun 19, 2006

"When I was a girl, around 12 or 13, I had a fantasy that I'd grow up to marry Captain Scarlet, but he'd be busy fighting the Mysterons so I'd cuckold him with the sexiest people I could think of - Nigel Mansell, Pat Sharp and Mr. Blobby."

Bobby Deluxe posted:

mana is stored in the balls

e:huevos

No no

Chi is stored in the balls

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Does Brain Force Plus allow you to wank as much as you want without ever pleasing a woman?

asking for a friend

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

ok fine chi is stored in the dragonhuevos

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

Brain Force Plus is Dominic Cummings name for his government advisory qango.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
I'll take that as a resounding yes then.

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

also the rain is cum, the clouds are eggs and mist is ... why isnt there a good word in english for...vaginal fluid

but that fluid is like pure chi you gotta get that stuff

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
I can see clearly now the rain is cum.

Pesky Splinter
Feb 16, 2011

A worried pug.

also the rain is cum, the clouds are eggs and mist is ... why isnt there a good word in english for...vaginal fluid

but that fluid is like pure chi you gotta get that stuff

Closest slang for vaginal fluid is the even less sexy "grool" - makes me think of porridge.

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

Pesky Splinter posted:

Closest slang for vaginal fluid is the even less sexy "grool" - makes me think of porridge.
Moip was a derrogatory one used when I was a teenager.

Guavanaut posted:

UKMT: I can see clearly now the rain is cum.

Jaeluni Asjil
Apr 18, 2018

Sorry I thought you were a landlord when I gave you your old avatar!
Rent-a-tool dissing Starmer!!!! (But still manages to get one in at the end begging for Tonty without naming him.)

https://www.independent.co.uk/independentpremium/voices/keir-starmer-speech-labour-covid-economy-b1804009.html

'Premium' so you have to either sign in and have it as your freebie or stop the page loading at exactly the right moment.

quote:

What Keir Starmer said: When I went to one of our brilliant vaccine centres a few weeks ago I saw something extraordinary. People arriving – by the dozen – with anxiety etched across their faces.

What he really meant: They looked like me: permanently worried. This does not reassure the voters, who want a big smiley Blair or a can-do Boris Johnson.

What he said: But as our brilliant NHS vaccinated them, I saw their anxiety drain away. And they left with smiles – broad smiles – on their faces. It’s that spirit of hope and optimism that I want to start with today.

What he meant: So I’m going to try to smile and relax. I might even lean casually on the lectern, and chat to the viewer in a cheerful, friendly and positive way.

etc etc

What he said: Harold Wilson once said that the Labour party is a moral crusade or it is nothing. He was right.

What he meant: I need to pray in aid a Labour leader who won elections. Can anyone think of one?

Jaeluni Asjil
Apr 18, 2018

Pesky Splinter posted:

We used to call it "snail trail" though it seems now that is a reference to the hair that stretches from belly button down on men.

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

goddamnedtwisto posted:

Lol loving bullshit, if it were anywhere near that amount Labour would be screaming that number from the rooftops (and also not sending me increasingly frantic emails asking to help with phone banking for the locals)

I agree and wouldn't subject anyone to reading his blog but that's where it came from: http://lukeakehurst.blogspot.com/2021/02/nec-report-11-february-2021.html

https://twitter.com/clarelouisekc/status/1360717994427617286

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Bobby Deluxe posted:

Moip was a derrogatory one used when I was a teenager.

mung is also a word?

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Guavanaut posted:

I can see clearly now the rain is cum.

:pusheen:

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

Jel Shaker posted:

mung is also a word?

Mung was the fluid that leaks from dead bodies and makes for a terrible lubricant.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Jaeluni Asjil posted:

We used to call it "snail trail" though it seems now that is a reference to the hair that stretches from belly button down on men.

I've only heard the first definition. I forget what that bit of hair is called - treasure trail? All feels wrong

Jaeluni Asjil
Apr 18, 2018

Failed Imagineer posted:

I've only heard the first definition. I forget what that bit of hair is called - treasure trail? All feels wrong

https://www.philips.com.au/c-e/mens-grooming-tips/body-grooming/how-to-trim-your-snail-trail

Maybe it's just Australians who call the male trail 'snail trail'.

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:

Failed Imagineer posted:

Amusingly not in my experience, since I've gotten mail from German biotech companies before with "Herr Doktor" on it, so I assume "Frau Doktor" is also a thing that's used. Although I can't imagine"Fraulein Doktor" gets much use

I'd just like to mention that you should never address someone as "Fräulein" unless you know the person very well and know it won't offend. If she isn't a close friend, or she is your daughter and teenager and you are scolding her, you will burn that bridge with it.

Jaeluni Asjil posted:

The use of 'Mrs' varies around the world. The German version 'frau' is used both for married women and women over 'a certain age' (something like 30) regardless of marital status. Being 'Dr' sidesteps the whole thing.

You get addressed as Frau/Herr Dr. Surname instead, so it sadly does not afford you an escape from the terror of a gendered language. And Frau is used for anyone you'd address formally. I address students using Frau/Herr in emails because they are almost all over 18, despite the fact that if we were to meet in person on campus I would not address them formally, even though legally speaking I'd have to use formal there as well.

rl;dr never learn German, it's a mine field

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

i call that hair a snail trail, though i have no idea why

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

Beef dripping.

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

namesake posted:

Maybe the edging just makes it feel like you're living forever.

Edit: im magic at sex

I am the Tommy Cooper of sex, the fact I look so bad at it just proves how good I really am. Also I'm probably going to die of a heart attack in the middle of it.

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

Guavanaut posted:

Does Brain Force Plus allow you to wank as much as you want without ever pleasing a woman?

asking for a friend

Getting cause and effect mixed up there, I think.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

i call that hair a snail trail, though i have no idea why

why does anyone call parts of the body what they're commonly known as except they heard someone else call it that first

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Jose posted:

why does anyone call parts of the body what they're commonly known as except they heard someone else call it that first

Well coz a finger fings things

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry

MikeCrotch posted:

I think it's also worth remembering that the press considered Corbyn a joke in 2017 and only went full bore in 2019 which soured a lot of people.

Also people say Theresa May ran a terrible campaign but she also killed UKIP completely and got over 40% of the vote. UKIP and the Lib Dems were the real losers in that election.

UKIP killed UKIP. It had grown in the first place as pretty much a personal project of Nigel Farage to gather political clout by shouting about Brexit but never actually having to do the work of Brexit. When Leave won the referendum, he declared victory and left the party rudderless, as part of a larger political movement of "oh God I can't be responsible for Brexit" that also left Theresa May to walk into the PM's seat completely unopposed. By election time, most of the remaining UKIP candidates were some combination of incoherent, shouty, and criminal, and the Tories took back the voters that left them over the Brexit issue.

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.

Bobby Deluxe posted:

Mung was the fluid that leaks from dead bodies and makes for a terrible lubricant.

Yet it's what greases the wheels of capitalism

Convex
Aug 19, 2010
Wanted man hands himself into Sussex police for ‘peace and quiet’ after getting fed up with people he lives with

lol

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

His Divine Shadow posted:

Yet it's what greases the wheels of capitalism

Thought that was santorum

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Pesky Splinter posted:

Closest slang for vaginal fluid is the even less sexy "grool"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmlU6CFI0W8

Pencils R Cool
Feb 16, 2011
https://twitter.com/evolvepolitics/status/1362426778824933378

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

I've made a huge mistake.
So after the big EU-Astrazeneca brouhaha, it turns out their citizens are turning down the vaccine anyway (and Switzerland has decided to decline giving the vaccine approval)

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Pencils R Cool posted:

https://twitter.com/evolvepolitics/status/1362426778824933378

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

that suit is very unflattering, theres a reverse trump effect going on and he looks fat as hell

e: wait has some focus group told him boris looks more solid or something

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Stole it off david byrne.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Pablo Bluth posted:

So after the big EU-Astrazeneca brouhaha, it turns out their citizens are turning down the vaccine anyway (and Switzerland has decided to decline giving the vaccine approval)

I was all for it until I realised that I'd have to forfeit the O' from my surname and give it to Alexander Boris de Pfeffel O'Johnson